Where to stay? FLL to Miami

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon before my Spring Break cruise on fathom last year. Restaurants, a Starbucks, a grocery store (with wine), and a couple of pharmacies all within a couple of blocks. They offer a shuttle to the port for $10/person. Super nice hotel and staff.

We just booked this before our cruise. So glad to hear positive comments.

We just booked this before our cruise. So glad to hear positive comments.

I hope you have a great experience! I looked into it for my pre-EDGE stay in Feb 2019, but it is more than the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina - and since the EDGE is out of Port Everglades it just makes sense to stay closer. Especially since I’d have to pay Lyft fare from Miami to Port Everglades, so especially with Hampton Blue Lagoon being more expensive it just doesn’t make sense.

Thanks for your post! Do you have any insight as to whether the first shuttle fills up? We are staying there next month and I want to make sure we get to the port as early as possible (sailing concierge and want to get on ship as soon as we can). But we are not checking in until 6pm the night before. So if it might be full by the time we checkin, I will just arrange the JiffyJeff shuttle.
@anomamatt Yes. It filled up. I actually called the hotel from the airport that morning as we were waiting to board and asked if I could get on the port shuttle list. They put us on the 9:30. When I arrived at the hotel that evening (after a 2+ hour flight delay), I confirmed our shuttle spot and saw that their list for the 9:30 was full (we were second on the list).

I recommend calling the morning of your check-in to see if they will put you on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter