Where's the love for Tales with Belle?

It was one of the highlights of our last visit when my girls were 6. One was the Beast and the other Mrs Pott. I asked if they wanted to do it again our next visit and they weren't excited about it. They are 9 now so it may be one of those things for younger kids. But it was fabulous!

Same. 2 years ago my daughter was chosen as Beast. She was 5.
At the end when she was holding hands with Belle I was thinking this is a dream for her right now. It was wonderful. We missed it this time and I think she may want to skip it next time. I hope not. :)
In my opinion it is one of the more unique experiences in MK with guests being able to act out the story of B & the B, ending with Belle!
However I also think if she had not been chosen it’s possible I wouldn’t have such a huge soft spot in my heart for this one.

We enjoy Enchanted Tales. It’s a solid experience for our family. Always cute and fun. We have done it on our last 3 trips.

Now, for Peter Pan’s Flight. A “tired old ride?” I think it’s a beautiful piece of Disney history. An original attraction. It was at Magic Kingdom the day it opened in 1971 (and Disneyland the day it opened in 1955!) If I went to WDW and could only ride one attraction, it would be this. This ride felt magical to me as a child, and it still does 30+ years later.

Enchanted Tales is great, don’t get me wrong. It’s a nice addition to Magic Kingdom. But for us, Peter Pan’s Flight is extra special.

We enjoy Enchanted Tales. It’s a solid experience for our family. Always cute and fun. We have done it on our last 3 trips.

Now, for Peter Pan’s Flight. A “tired old ride?” I think it’s a beautiful piece of Disney history. An original attraction. It was at Magic Kingdom the day it opened in 1971 (and Disneyland the day it opened in 1955!) If I went to WDW and could only ride one attraction, it would be this. This ride felt magical to me as a child, and it still does 30+ years later.

Enchanted Tales is great, don’t get me wrong. It’s a nice addition to Magic Kingdom. But for us, Peter Pan’s Flight is extra special.

I feel the same about Small World. That ride moves me to tears! People get so caught up in whether a ride has the latest technology and what not that I think they miss out on the magic of disney!

When my kids were little, they both loved it. They now feel like they’re ‘too old for it’ and don’t want to go in anymore.

It's a very cute attraction, but once or twice is enough, unless you have kids 8 and under. I think that's why we don't hear much about it.

We just did it and my 7yo was picked as the Beast. Even though she's growing out of her princess phase and she knows they're not real--the look on her face when she was dancing with Belle was priceless. My 4yo was Phillipe and that was cute too. I wasn't going to do it again, but it had a short line and we needed a break. I'm so glad we did.

That said, it will be another few years before we're back and the older one will be too old, and the younger is a boy and I suspect will not be interested in princesses anymore. So this may have been our last time. I think it has a much more limited age range than most Disney attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter