Which car service would you recommend?

• Tiffany Towncar

• Florida Towncar

• Yourride

• Rental Car

• Mears

• Taxi cabs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like having a rental car, because you can go wherever, whenever. No waiting for busses! (only the valets! ;))

We've rented a car every trip, but I experienced riding the busses when I stayed at the All-Star. How many ways can I say, "Never Again!"? :D LOL, I have not patience!

Cali, so far we have always rented a car, then you feel like you should use it more, but for a really long trip it looks pretty expensive, then we thought about maybe a car for part of the time. Thanks, MKY

Well, I understand what you are saying. Lately, our 8 day car rentals have been around $500 or more. But, we do use the car, and I guess for convienence it is worth it. We went to Downtown Orlando one day of our trip, friends of mine went there, too -- it cost thm $50 each way for a taxi from AKL!

Have you tried National? Do you have the Disney Club? If so, you can use contract ID #5901600 and Coupon ID #10004932. You can get the coupon off of the Disney Club website. The coupon is only good up to Premium Cars (I think). We get luxury, and it doesn't work for it.

:)

mykmouse4ever, we just got back last Monday from WDW and we used Yourride for our transportation to WL and back to airport. The service was excellent. Our driver, Rabitt was waiting for us at baggage claim and carried our bags to the car (an SUV with seating for 10.) On the day we left he was waiting for us at 7:45 am in front of the WL.

If we rented a car we would never use it.

I did not think we were supposed to post discount codes that were not availible to everyone.

LOL fyi, I don't know about other barnyard animals, but he did tell us that he had several others working for him. Rabitt was an interesting guy, he and DH had lots in common about cars and "turning wrenches"! I would hope to get him again next time.

Before we started renting a car for each WDW trip, we used Florida Town Car and were always satisfied with their service. When requested, the driver would make a quick stop to pick up some snacks/drinks for the room.

We always enjoyed using them, especially after Mears forgot to pick us up and almost made us miss our flight. If I remember correctly, Florida Town Car is comprised of a group of independent drivers. In the early-mid nineties, it was very difficult for them to compete with Mears. I believe there was some sort of lawsuit over it, the specifics of which escape me. I think it was because of the monopoly Mears had over airport transportation, as they ran the taxis, shuttles, vans and buses! Anyway, I'm glad to see that their business has flourished.

Sharon

Rabbit is wonderful!! We used his service on the 5th from MCO to CBR and then again on the 10th from CBR to Port Canaveral. He was waiting for us each time. Very friendly. He and my husband also chatted about those wonderful race cars;) . He chatted with the kids about their days at Disney. We were picked up in a large van for our party of 6. I do know of one other fellow he has driving, Jimmy. But you are correct, you mostly hear of Rabbit driving everyone himself. I like that type of service.

I have used TTC 5 times now and am a happy customer. The prices are competitive and we are happy with the service. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter