Which do you prefer.........part 2

smoke, hard ground sausage...not much into smooth sausage

at night, in bed....neighbors car alarm or vacant house alarm a block down the street

never hear either of those. Only an occasional siren.

pasta with meat sauce or Alfredo sauce?

I get eggs and Costco and they are in plastic containers.......otherwise, I prefer the cardboard ones

ice cubes or crushed ice?

crushed...from the McCain pork barrel that Arizonians need cheap, clean, tasting water 25 cents a gallown $2.00 for 20 pounds of crushed hotel ice...we drink the ice as 90% of our beverage...nice station just blocks away, shaded, paved and clean.

tuesdays or wednesdays as garbage day?

I don't care......ours is Wednesday

Recycle pickup same day as garbage or a different day?

Doesn’t matter, not a choice I make. My town has regular garbage pickup twice a week, recycling a different day, and yard waste (leaves, etc.) yet another day.

Shower in the morning or evening?

regular for me.....what I consider regular might be different for someone else. I have to be able to handle it (not too fluffy or thick) but not really thin like a lot of motels have

ketchup or mustard on a hot dog?

Have both, my bedding is seasonal. Down comforter in the winter, bedspread or quilt the rest of the year.

silver or gold jewelry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter