Which MK RD attraction to do first

heagandy

Earning My Ears
I currently have 3 FP booked for MK, Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, and Pirates. My boyfriend and I don't care too much to go on SDMT, so our plan is to head straight for BTM or Splash Mountain. FP times were too late in the day for us to book them, so were hoping lines will be short with everyone instead heading for SDMT. Do you have any experience with RD for these two attractions? Is there one that is better to do first? I was thinking BTM just because of how long of a ride Splash Mountain, but on the flip I tend to notice longer wait times for Splash vs BTM. Opinions are greatly appreciated. :)

We had the same thought as BTMR takes shorter so you will be earlier in line for the second attraction
We RD BTMR in June then Splash with less than 5-10 min each, it worked well for us!
We even had time to do SDMT at 9:00 after our PPO reservation at BOG before walking to Frontierland... but I must say we are very fast walkers :)

I would go straight to Peter Pan if you are interested in riding it, that line builds quickly and stays long all day! Then Big Thunder (or BT first if you don't want to do PP), then Splash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter