Which Pass

• Thread starter MickeyEars ºoº
  • Start date
M

MickeyEars ºoº

Ahhh ya, which one the park hopper or the park hopper plus. We will be at the parks for five days. Water parks don't matter much. In other words the four theme parks would be plenty to do???? It's our first time two adults(ya right) and one child(8).

Can't wait.

...and Welcome to the DIS!!! :)
Well, if you are going to go to the 4 major parks only and are not interested at all in the water parks or Pleasure Island, then for sure you are going to want the 5 day hopper.
IF you decide not to go to the parks on any of your days, then unused days never expire.
AND if you decide that you DO want to go to a water park for a day, then you could purchase a separate ticket for that - about $27 per adult for the day. (Our family really enjoys Typhoon Lagoon!)
I hope that this helps...
:)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

I agree. I would get the 5-Day Park Hopper. If you join the Disney Club, you can save money on it too. With the DC club card, the 5-Day PH is $219 (tax already included). If it is real warm when you go, you can skip a day or 2 in the parks in case you do want to go to the Water Parks (and save 1 or 2 days on the PH) - then I think you can use the DC card at the Water Parks to save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter