Which VWL room had no balcony ???

KNWVIKING

DIS Veteran
In a previous thread people were talking about one room on the 4th floor that didn't have a balcony. Does anyone remember which room that is. When I call MS my only room requests will be non-smoking & NOT this room.Thank you.

Ooh! I know this one! LOL I wrote it down when I read it.

#4533 is the only VWL studio without a balcony. :D

That is correct it is 4533 I was the one who had the room. Everyone thought I was mistaken but I was not.

It has something to do with the way the building is constructed. I guess if you were standing outside looking up it would make sense-that's what we plan to do.

In a previous thread people were talking about one room on the 4th floor that didn't have a balcony. Does anyone remember which room that is. When I call MS my only room requests will be non-smoking & NOT this room.Thank you.

Just thought I'd mention this. Be careful what you ask for. You might get it. When you put a room number on a request, there is a bigger chance of getting that room. It's like, the person doing the rooms does not read all the writing, but zeros in on that room number ;)

I had a friend put on their request, they would take any room at OKW except for building 39, they were put in building 39....so, putting that room number on your request might do the oposite. Maybe it would be best to say, you want a balcony :-).

Personally I'd plan to just watch out for this room # upon check in...if they try to give it to me I'd ask for a different one. What is the chance you'll get it anyway?

I think that room should be set aside to give to non-DVC members whenever possible ;) Or maybe they can give it its own points designation like the standard views at BWV! :jester:

If I had gotten the studio with no balcony I would expect to pay less points for sure!! It would be so unfair to have to watch all the other DVC folks enjoying their balconies and knowing I was paying the same amount!:mad:

If I had gotten the studio with no balcony I would expect to pay less points for sure!! It would be so unfair to have to watch all the other DVC folks enjoying their balconies and knowing I was paying the same amount!

I couldn't agree more....I need and want my balcony....being a single Mom, that's my only escape! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter