Whip up a DIS mini meet.

As I recall, you completely dropped trou and ran around the lobby of the Poly with your pants around your ankles while covering the front area with your hands, while singing "Tiny Bubbles". :rolleyes1

:lmao:

As I recall, you completely dropped trou and ran around the lobby of the Poly with your pants around your ankles while covering the front area with your hands, while singing "Tiny Bubbles". :rolleyes1

You were drunker than I thought.

You were drunker than I thought.

ME?!?!?! I wasn't the one drinking the Patron! I wasn't impaired at all!

It seems you've blacked out or chosen to forget all what went on that night. :rolleyes:

Remember when he got all handsy with me??? Ooooohing and Aaaaahing at my girls?????? :sad2:

And Rosie - the left one seems bigger....
just saying :rolleyes:

It was perfectly smooth and milky white. I think I saw a hint of Paul's teeth marks too....

ohhhhh ummmm- :scratchin maybe I did .... errrrrr .... nevermind.
:flower3:

Patron is a malevolent force! ::yes::

Hmmm, he was covering his front with his hands and the song that popped in his head was "Tiny Bubbles"?? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter