Whip up a DIS mini meet.

I am bugging out! I had the most classic Disney Disaster Dream ever!!

First I arrive at POFQ and it's in the middle of an urban area and it looks like a apartment complex. Next the CM completely ignored me and refused my request for a top floor room. When I get to the room it's covered in black and white posters of police brutality ( :confused3) and naturally it looks like a dump. Last straw is I realized I forgot my tickets....

Now I ask you...did I deserve that??? It was so droll that I actually woke up laughing.

Seriously..I thought I was unique and my Disney nightmares should have Marlon Brando hogging up Dumbo and eatng a turkey leg while Barry Manilow rides around on a unicycle wearing a Minnie Mouse costume.

My yahoo group meets at DAWA BAR in AK on JUNE 3rd at 3pm. Lets merge my YAHOO GROUP and the DISBOARD.

Rosie, :hug:
I had a dream last night that I took my charges to WDW. Princess is TERRIFIED of anything in a costume, which is why she has never been to WDW. She goes rigid and her face turns white if she sees Chuck E. Cheese, Santa, the Easter Bunny, kids in Halloween masks, you name it.
So, the dream goes that I was standing under some gazebo thing at MGM and there was a Power Ranger engaged in battle with a Storm Trooper outside. Next thing I know, here they come, under the gazebo and Princess takes off like a shot. Her dad was standing in line for snacks, so I had to grab the baby and go get her. When we got back somebody had stolen EVERYTHING out of the diaper bag, except ONE diaper. :sad2: So a manager was passing by and I started to gripe at her. "HOW can the baby go all day in the park with ONE diaper?"

Pre-departure WDW dreams are bizarre. :rotfl2:

Now Jamie - you know you stole that from walmart!:sad2:

No wal-mart gave all of them away at the last grand opening.
Funny you should bring up you favorite store, We seen a guy that looked just like you working their. :confused3

or84ll.gif
or81f9.gif
or5bpd.gif

Where: MK near the Dole Whip stand.
When: Saturday June 5th at 4:00 - 430
What: Just a quick get together "Hello nice to meet you"
for some of us who can not meet otherwise because of "Stuff"
Please stop by - grab a Dole Whip - and say Hi!
mm2.jpg

FYI - We're also possibly going dancing at Rix Saturday night

or84ll.gif
or81f9.gif
or5bpd.gif

Where: MK near the Dole Whip stand.
When: Saturday June 5th at 4:00 - 430
What: Just a quick get together "Hello nice to meet you"
for some of us who can not meet otherwise because of "Stuff"
Please stop by - grab a Dole Whip - and say Hi!
mm2.jpg

FYI - We're also possibly going dancing at Rix Saturday night

We will be there! We can not wait to meet the famous WallyB!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter