Who gets e-mail notifications?

c4241

Mouseketeer
Don't know where else to insert this questiong...but this is a popular place so I'm hoping there will be some answers. I notice that we can click on a square that allows us to get email notification when someone responds to a post. I NEVER get notification. I know that I can check "user Cp"...but it would be nice to be notified with emails. <p> So, do you receive emails from this site?

My account seems to do it by default... No idea why it isn't working for you I'm afraid!

I would ask on the technical board, they shuld be able to help you out. I have always gotten them fine.

I used to get the all the time too, and they have stoped lately...I would check the tech board...that is what im going to do right now!

This is an ongoing issue and it basically is up to your ISP. Apparently, as usual, AOL is the worst offender at blocking mass e-mail assuming it must be spam. My e-mail notifications were coming, then stopped, then started again, then stopped again. Its really annoying but I don't think there's anything to do but keep complaining to your ISP.

Steve

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only AOL users having a hard time not getting the notices :(. Who do we complain to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter