• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

who has plans to go June 06 ??

Nothing set in stone, but I am in the planning stages. We like the first week of June, but it all depends on getting some great deals. This may be our first off-site trip if there are no great room-only deals again next summer. Oh well... I can live with that if its the only way to get there!

We have switched from April to June. Looks like the first week or so; 6/9 is DH B-Day and I would love to surprise him with an Illuminations cruise.
I need to start booking though. We have an AP, and will split stay between Value/Mod. Just not sure which; leaning towards POP/ASMu and CSR/CBR. We are going back in September for one year anniversary!!!! Not sure where we will be staying at then!!

We are also going in June. We will be there from June 9-19. Our plans are for 7 nights, 2 BR BCV and 3 nights at AKL.

Our first trip "Home" as well!

I HOPE. I have a big birthday that ends in zero and really want to celebrate at Disney. Plus one of my sons graduates from high school and we did do Disney when his older brother graduated. We're committed to a week-long family reunion at a resort in July, however, so it may be tough to also do a trip to Florida for five people.

After five years of going either once or twice, we've not been since summer of 2003 and I've really got to itch to head down there.

I haven't made reservations yet, but I did get a quote for June 11th to 17th. We're leaning toward POFQ.

As long as DH gets a good bonus, we'll be going. (keeping my fingers crossed!)

Probably from June 3rd to 12th, depending on how many days the kids get snowed in. :rolleyes:

We'll be there also 6/25-7/4 @ OKW 2br. :banana: Never been there in June before-usually August is our time but airfare was too good to pass up($158 R/T out of Newark) How is June weather and crowds?
Trish

We do not book yet but going a couple before our double cc cruise:) :cloud9:

June 9 - 16 at Pop Century. Our will-be 2 year olds first trip, and our best friends first trip (he'll be 27). Looking forward to taking them both for the first time!

:cool1: June 15th-18th @AKL, 18th - 22nd Wonder Cruise, 22nd-26th CR, and 26th-July 1st Portofino Bay Resort. :hourglass

We were just discussing this last weekend. No specific date yet, but June will probably be our next trip. School complicates things sometimes! ;) We talked about August, but too many hurricanes have been popping up during that time the last few years. So, probably mid to late June.

6/1-6/8 '07 Yes I know, Im a freak for planning so early, but I was supposed to go in June of this year and we cancelled last year when we found out about Ariel being on the way. The good news is when I FINALLY do get there, she'll be with me. The most gorgeous, best behaved 2y old in the parks (hehe) :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass

Planning a trip June 7-21. Waiting to get the air first then make everything else fit in. Planning 7 nights at POR or POFQ then 4 at RPR Club then 3 nights at JW Marriott Club. I hope this all works.

mjkaferle5 -may I ask what is your POR rate?

Maureenmouse - may I ask what your POFQ rate is?

wdwaholic - the crowds will be building and the weather will be grreat! The
usual afternoon storms then a little more humidty.

Colorado DISers, howdy from Lakewood, CO
I feel like I'm in Florida today with it going to be 77 :sunny:
Our 04 trip we did a week at AKL then Portifino and it was
great. The CM at AKL really treated my DD's well and were
very friendly! I had a deluxe bay room at PBH and asked for
a patio and got it and after check in I asked for club access
and kept our room and paid $60 for it! It was well worth it.

Maybe our paths will cross.

:grouphug: to everyone going in June!

YO

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

Dbf and I will be at OKW June 25-July 10th...I can't wait! It can't come soon enough!!! Looks like there will be quite a few of us at OKW during that time!!!

We are going June 3- June 17! We are staying at Pop Century, we booked thru AAA and got a decent deal. Hope something comes out better but we are planning a magical gathering for 10 people so we hated to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter