who has plans to go June 06 ??

Mrsgus06 - lucky you- 8 weeks - wow - :)

I wish I could do that too - only 2 weeks of vacation time for me from work :(
All used up on our magical WDW vacation, then back to work :badpc:

As you can see from our signature, Us too. June 13 - 17 at OKW and June 18 - 21 at BWV.

And love your signature Deadhedjen! Let's do the time warp!

June 15th-25th 8 nights at Poly and then 2 nights at AKL leaving the day after school gets out!

Count me and my party of 10.Be there from the 5th -12th spending the 3ard and 4th at nick suites for my daughters birthday.Dont usually go in the summer but this year the school has changed its policy about vacations in the school year.After being excused in years past and being told they where going to be this year too got the quarterly grade cards guess what they where unexcused.9 years in the a-plus program my daughter got knocked out for more than 2 unexcused absences.But the good part are october trip will be just me and my wife never been with out kids .sorry for ranting

We'll be there :cool1: June 20ish to July 3 at ASMo. I'm going to get serious with the AP and resort rooms next week. Then booking the flight at first available through Allegient. This year DD is finally 16 so we can do the KTTK tour and DS wants to do the Sedgeway Tour in EPCOT. We can't Wait :love: :cheer2: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We're going June 4 - 11. Only 202 days, but who's counting?

Me.
We're having a 200 days celebration on Tuesday. Am I CRAZY?

My family of 5 will be at the Boardwalk Villas in a 1 bedroom from June 6-9. We then move to the Polynesian from June 9-14 and then on to Cocoa Beach.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Me DW and DD10 will be there 7nights 28th june to 5th july RPR and 2 weeks 5th july to 19 th july at POFQ, maybe see some of you guys there ,remember to wear something GREEN so you can recognise whos who

We'll be there from June 10 - 18. We are two families with 4 adults, 3 teens and 2 pre-teens staying at POR in 3 rooms. We have stayed at POR before and like it a lot. The kids LOVED the BWI last year but I got lucky to get a good deal with an email pin code. If we are lucky enough to receive one this year (which I highly doubt) we'll split our stay between the two but if not it is POR the entire stay which is fine with us.

We will be at the CBR from June 17-27!! Cant wait to go back! This will be our fourth trip to CBR and we always go in June. Hope everyone has a magical vacation :teeth:

and my plans are almost set in stone!! WOOT!! :banana:

I have one more call to DVC to finish --

BCV here we come!! :moped: :moped:

We are going 6/29-7/9. I have never been there during the fourth of july. We usually go the week after. What can we expect extra during that day. I am sure disney does something special?

We will be there June 24- July 2nd at OKW.

iluvdizknee said:
We are going 6/29-7/9. I have never been there during the fourth of july. We usually go the week after. What can we expect extra during that day. I am sure disney does something special?

extra fireworks--

I have heard the MK does them on the 3rd and 4th
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter