• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

who has plans to go June 06 ??

Grand Gathering of 16 (5 families) 6/9-6/16 at CBR!!! :yay: Most ALL are first-timers, except my kids, my nephew and I! :crazy2: LOTS of planning to do, but our Dreams agent has pulled EVERYTHING and EVERYONE together! We have ADRs and a Magical Fireworks Voyage already set, and lunch at the Castle princess: . Only thing left is getting the 'boys' golfing. ;)

I'll take this :sunny: over this :umbrella: ANYday! :goodvibes

Will be there from June 9th to the 14th. Celebrating DS 7th birthday on the 10th. Any birthday ideas? Anyone staying or has stayed at the CBR?

Yes! June 5-9 as a trip from work! I dont care if I am there for meetings...at least I will be there. It is my own trip before my family trip in September!

I am going from June 10-16! It will be our first trip to WDW! I am so excited!! only 98 more days to go! :cool1: :banana:

:woohoo: We will be there June 17 -June 23 :woohoo: This will be our first time staying at OKW :sunny: Will anyone else be there at this time?

we will be at ft wilderness cabins june 5-12. still waiting on ap codes(or any codes for that matter) also staying in Daytona beach for 2 nights before disney.Cant wait until warm weather, and mickey :woohoo: !!!!

Its all of our first times, me DH and da girlz, 3 and 6. ASMo. Keeping it a secret from da girlz until we get off the plane! (psst, I am really bad with secrets) I can't wait to get my EARS!! :mickeyjum

pixiedust4five said:
:woohoo: We will be there June 17 -June 23 :woohoo: This will be our first time staying at OKW :sunny: Will anyone else be there at this time?

We will we will..... :cool1: :Pinkbounc

We will be there June 18th thru the 23rd staying at the All Star Sports. wooo hooo. (we are a huge sports family)

DW and I are taking a weekend trip June 8-11. NO KIDS!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! All Star Movies once again!

Yes we have plans to be there from the 22-30th of june.... How exciting!!! And me too, I have not told my daughters where we are going. They think we're going to Hawaii... How funny right... But my husband keeps bothering me to tell them, especially as an incentive to do better in school... So I think I will finally cave in this week... But i'll tell them that i'll look into changing the plans from Hawaii to Disney if they get better grades. How does that sound... And yes first timers too... Any good tips you'd like to pass on???
banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

imageid said:
June 11-14 WL! DH, DD8 & DS6-1st time! We can hardly wait! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We'll be there the same time as you- WL 11-20th. You will LOVE the lodge.

Well booked june 11 to the 19th at the poly. Anyone going to be there that has a daughter that may need a playmate for our 7 year old for pool fun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter