Who has to work today?

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
I do I do, I AM SO EXCITED, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work in a tanning salon so I am asssuming I will be busy today. It's freezing here and people want that quick fix of color, I wish they would stay in bed. LOL :D

Me too.. I'm saving up my "three sick days per year" for if I end up in intensive care or something.. LOL

I'm here at work, too. At least I knew I'd get a seat on the bus!

I hate to be the one to ruin everyone's day, but I don't. Sorry. I do have to go back to school on Wednesday though. Just one more semester to go and I'm through...and I can then take my Graduation Present trip to myself to WDW next fall. Have fun everyone and don't work too hard....sorry once again.

Steven

Here I am, braving the frigid temperatures once again...but as Tony said, at least traffic was light.

I have to work too. Need to get off the PC and go do my morning chores, eat breakfast, and get my sorry behind on the road for the commute!

I am leaving in a bit to go to work. The kids are still in bed. DH even went in to work and he usually doesn't work on Mondays.

I’m here. We don’t get any of the “minor” holidays; instead we get the week off between Christmas and New Years. So I can’t complain. But this is a rough stretch – the next holiday we get is Memorial Day!

Sorry, but I don't have to be back until Wednesday. Yeah! We have the holiday today and an in-service day for teachers tomorrow. I love working when I'm there, but it's nice to have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend once in awhile!

I'm glad you're happy about having to work today, Gail.:)

I'm off today, but people think I'm off most of the time anyway.:crazy:;)

Don't have to be at school today, but I will be working at my p/t job tonight.

Im off today but could there be an easier job then working in a tan place, you could just relax all day and check out the women :bounce:

I'm working -- but I'm a reporter, and most of the people I need to talk to for stories are off! :rolleyes: So I'm here and leaving messages, but not really doing anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter