Who is ready for a trip report?

garneska

DIS Veteran
I was not trying to keep it a secret but I had not mentioned it much either. Yay I am on my way to Disney.

Yesterday was busy doing laundry, errands, cleaning, and packing. We also found out from the storage people a tire that has been low often was again and they struggled to get air in it. Thankfully they sent info for a tire place just down the road that would be open Saturday.

We had planned 9 am to be at storage but now we had to stop and get tire checked so managed to get there by 8:30 😂.

They found the stem was leaking and fixed it. Was also out all night and it was cold. It was a shaky start but now everything is warm.

On our way by 10:30, which I thought was awesome. No issues getting through Atlanta. I just booked tonight at Ocala sun. Probably not get in till 6 but much better than stopping at eagles roost. I like eagles roost just that it is still almost 4 hours to Disney. At Ocala we are at Disney in 1.5 hours.

Plan is to work mon to Thursday next week. Be off Friday, plan to hang at the campground. Then the next week off Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

Looking forward to working outside. Not planning on any parks this trip. Might do some flat Florida swamp hiking.

image.jpg

Following along. I wish we had Fort plans in our future, but we're supposed to be taking a break, we'll see how long that lasts. Hubby already asked if we can go to the Fort once we adopt the rescue Pyr we're waiting on, hopefully we'll get him next weekend.

Have a great time, I'll live vicariously through you, can't wait to see more pics of Mallory.

Yeah a Mallory and Mommy only TR. I hope Bert installed a DASHCAM so we can be regaled with video of trying out for Daytona with your coach.
Have a great trip we'll be following along

spongebob_popcorn_zps78405cc5.gif

I figured you would all be happy. Best thing is being at the fort, next best is when your friend is at the fort and does a trip report.

We made decent time, especially for starting late. I will say we were on the road a good 1.5 hours before I thought. Which allowed us to get around Atlanta easily.

Made it to Ocala sun just past 5 pm. Parked and setting up by 5:10.

Unloaded and then out to Publix for groceries and dinner. Came back and fed the butt nugget. She is already sleeping but needs to go out first. Then tucking into bed. For a change Mallory slept all night till 7am, so that meant I was up on my own at 4:30.

image.jpg

So are you towing the car down ? Wondering if the alarm was going off again, or did you ever figure out why it was ?

So are you towing the car down ? Wondering if the alarm was going off again, or did you ever figure out why it was ?
We did tow it. Same car. It was fine almost the entire time but a few times in Florida it started to go off but stopped happened about 3 times. I am guessing will be fine tomorrow since It is a short throw. I give all the credit to Joe

Continued safe travels and lots of relaxing. Following along and cant wait for pictures. Your TR will build our anticipation. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Steve

On our way down the turnpike the overhead signs said no cash at toll booths. I don’t have a sun pass. Looked into but meh. I had no idea not taking cash since they did for the October trip. Basically they are removing the toll booth. It will be a cheaper toll if you use sun pass, no changes for you. Now the other option is toll by plate. i could not get a pic because I was focused on following signs. Did see the charges by sun pass it was 2.94 and by plate was 3.35 per axle Plus admin charges. I will have to report back after I get my bill what the admin charge is. Hopefully nit $50 😂.

other than the cashless toll no issues driving down. Oh and 429 still took cash. It was just past 10 am and at the toll on 429 and got my text with my site. I wanted 1700 or 2100. We got 2137. Our first time in full hook up. Saving $455 over the two weeks being in full over premium. The site is definitely not as wide but the mat helps. we do like the site. We have some good shade and bert lIkes the hook ups.

next post soon. Have to help bert with lights

So your in Full, but what size is your rig ? It looked like a nice loop from both times we have been in 1100 backing up to it.

Weather looks nice and the loop behind Bert looks very empty.

We stayed in 2100 2 years ago in our friends MH. I liked the loop. Have fun!

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter