Who's Driving!!

Wow! We're right next door to Naperville! It would be nice if you could run into my daughter while there! Are you planning on going to the meet and greet? I hope we arrive in time so that she can go--she's planning on moving in with a girl she went to school with in Macomb. She graduates 5/16 and we leave on 5/18 so we will be arriving on 5/19 and the meet and greet starts at around 5:30, I believe. I wish you and your future roomie the best-- this is such a fantastic opportunity for all of you!

Thank you so much! And yes it would be great to meet her! Do you know which complex your daughter is planning on living in? And I will definitely be going to the dinner on the 19th! I hope you guys arrive in time! Will you also be going to the dinner? I saw that some parents are going, I wasn't sure if you would be too.
Well my name is Lauren, be sure to say hi if we run into each other! I think I'm the only Lauren going to the dinner (wow, imagine that! I have never been the only Lauren anytime in my life!) last name starts with K though in case I'm not! See you soon! Ahh I'm getting sooo excited!

Thank you so much! And yes it would be great to meet her! Do you know which complex your daughter is planning on living in? And I will definitely be going to the dinner on the 19th! I hope you guys arrive in time! Will you also be going to the dinner? I saw that some parents are going, I wasn't sure if you would be too.
Well my name is Lauren, be sure to say hi if we run into each other! I think I'm the only Lauren going to the dinner (wow, imagine that! I have never been the only Lauren anytime in my life!) last name starts with K though in case I'm not! See you soon! Ahh I'm getting sooo excited!

Hi Lauren! Im not sure which apt complex Tashi wants-- I think either Chatham or Vista--which one do you want?! Hey, I sent you a private message-- check it out! We didnt think we were gonna be there in time for the meet and greet so Tashi cancelled it! Now, as it turns out, we are leaving late in the day on the 17th rather than early morning on the 18th, so we will arrive mid-day on the 19th and we all could have gone--- so, now, Im wondering, if we cant go to the dinner --maybe we could just stop by and say hello to everyone---I guess it cant hurt to try! I can definately relate to how excited you are to go-- we are too! Although, right now, Tashi has soooo much to do before graduation so she's stressing a bit about that! Let me know which apt you are hoping to get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter