Who's going in 09?

My wife and I are coming back to WDW in March 17th-24th for our honeymoon :love: our last time there was 2 yrs ago March 2007 of course we fell in love and stayed at PoP. It was my first time, Kellie had been a dozen times!!:rolleyes1 she's a pro! I can hardly wait to get back we'll be staying at pop again..only thing is a cheerleaders will be there for some kind of thingy or something who knows will find out I'm sure! :cheer2: oh rah rah! for us!

Well, we are booked for Aug. 7-16. DH will bid for his vacation on Wednesday and we MIGHT change our dates to Aug. 1-15 and not try to go in Dec. 2009. Lots of factors to consider.

It seems that the majority of everyone on this forum goes to WDW is that correct? We tend to enjoy DLR more, but that's us. We made three trips this year and can only afford one trip next year. We plan on going in October to DLR. Although we do want to get to WDW sometime within the next year and a half.

The majority in fact do go to WDW, but we do have some DLR resort fans here also!

I myslef like "Walts park" better.:thumbsup2

It seems that the majority of everyone on this forum goes to WDW is that correct? We tend to enjoy DLR more, but that's us. We made three trips this year and can only afford one trip next year. We plan on going in October to DLR. Although we do want to get to WDW sometime within the next year and a half.

We love WDW! :lovestruc
Our friends have been trying to convince us to go to DLR with them, but we don't want to go. We have DVC so our hotel is taken care of, and we usually have annual passes for WDW. If we are going to spend the money on airfare then I want to go somewhere that I can spend a nice LONG time. The general consensus is that DLR is only about a 4 day endeavor unless you add in other attractions. I spent 16 days at WDW this summer and I still wasn't ready to come home! WDW is also my comfort zone - I know where things are, I know how to get from one thing to another, etc.

24 hours 'til vacation bid. :hyper: Can't wait to get those dates set in stone!

Zeitzeuge, I just read your blog and looked at your beautiful Decorations! It's amazing the work you've done. You should be very proud of yourself with what you've done. Thanks for sharing this with us
eunie

Thanks! You're so sweet. :)

Zeitzeuge, I just read your blog and looked at your beautiful Decorations! It's amazing the work you've done. You should be very proud of yourself with what you've done. Thanks for sharing this with us
eunie

We very likely won't be going to WDW in '09. We're planning a big two week trip to Japan in July. If we go anywhere else, it might be to Universal for a couple of days for HHN. Otherwise, because Japan is going to be so expensive, we will likely do weekend local trips, visit family upstate, etc... Disney would have to have GREAT deals and airfare would have to be stupid cheap otherwise.

I lucked out, bought a DVC 'n had to use 200 pts right away so I'm booked at BWV in May for the F&G Show 'n booked BCV (my home resort :goodvibes) for late Sep for the F&W Show. :cool1:

From April 25th to May 2nd, I will be staying at the Hilton free on points, thanks to Corey! I am going to go offsite for the first time in several years. I decided that it was time to explore a little more of Orlando. I have a whole week and only 3 days of park admission and several waterparks/DQ admissions. With the lack of nighttime adult entertainment on property, I might as well go see what else Orlando has to offer.

So far, we have no trip to WDW planned for the two of us next year. :guilty:
I am staying for a week from jan 14-21 before I check in to the college program. I'm staying off property for the same price as I could have stayed on property. Even with the 200 dollar gift card, I decided I don't want to give Disney my resort money since they don't care about my interest in night time entertainment. PLEASE send a letter to every exec you can to let them know you are staying off property because of the lack of night time entertainment

PLEASE send a letter to every exec you can to let them know you are staying off property because of the lack of night time entertainment

But just know, you are wasting your time! Disney does what it wants to do when it wants to do it. See Mr. Toad.....

But just know, you are wasting your time! Disney does what it wants to do when it wants to do it. See Mr. Toad.....

Yup, he's in the Pet Cemetary over by HM now...

Of course there's always the chance they'll pull a Figment.

It doesn't matter, they need to know when the screw up just as much as when they make magical vacations

It doesn't matter, they need to know when the screw up just as much as when they make magical vacations

What makes you think they "screwed up"? We don't know that is going to happen to the location known as PI. It could end up being even better than the old venue. DTD in Anaheim is beautiful, and no clubs. I watched an interesting documentary the other day on the closing of the Roxy in NYC. The owner basically said the days of clubs are pretty much over, and he followed by saying you can thank the Internet for that. Time will tell if the new and improved PI is better than the old one, but until we actually know what changes are taking place, I wouldn't say they "screwed up".

Interesting OrlandoMike. Did they explain how the 'net had affected the clubs? I'm not quite following the correlation?

Interesting OrlandoMike. Did they explain how the 'net had affected the clubs? I'm not quite following the correlation?

www. find a date . com! :lmao:

Basically they said people are meeting online, then meeting in person at coffee bars, wine bars, restaurants, stuff like that.

they still alienated a certain population of their guests by taking it away.

I hate dealin' with airline changes. :headache:

Good luck with yours.

Thanks! One part of it actually worked out today. DH is booked with miles. When I went to change the dates for his tickets the flights I wanted were gone. They were there earlier that day. :headache: I went ahead and switched the dates, but on flights I wasn't thrilled with. This morning the flights I originally wanted were available again with miles, so I immediately called and switched the tickets (AGAIN). :thumbsup2

The problem now is fixing the tickets I have for DS and me. Those are cash tickets that I already paid a boat load of money for. I bought way ahead of time because I was afraid they would keep going up. :mad: Now I can't decide if I should just suck it up and change them, or wait to see if the price drops so I can take advantage of the price difference to offset the $300 change fee. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter