Who's going in 09?

Where off property are you staying?

I used to work down 192 at Orange Lake. It's a beautiful resort, but I would never recommend working their front desk :rotfl:

We've just booked a villa in Lake Wilson Preserve. It's our favourite place to stay :love:

I'm going for my birthday in June (staying June 16-23, birthday is the 19). Staying at the Pop Century. Alas, traveling solo, but I kinda prefer to (especiall after all the constant worry I had to put up with my friend trying to get his half of the trip paid for this past year).

I know what you mean... that's a pain in the butt. My friends always say they are going.. but then they don't and leave me with the bill

I know what you mean... that's a pain in the butt. My friends always say they are going.. but then they don't and leave me with the bill

Well, he held up his end luckily. Of course, I also got a whole bunch of overtime right before my trip, so I had plenty of spending money!! lol

Hi, Im sixteen and gay and I will be at the parks, Feburary 20th through March 1st. I was hoping to make some friend that I might get to meet at the parks, being an only child I can get lonely haha.

thanks PM me or post here!

~Brian~

We may be coming back down before September to use our DVC Developer Points from buying into AKV.

We are going in 24 days!!:banana: DH has ordered to cut expenses in 2009, so I think it will be our ONLY trip to the world this year. :sad2:

16 more days until my trip!!!!!!! I can't wait!!

My big 25th Birthday Bash... I am so excited :bday: :cool1:

It seem like years since we went. We're both used to going twice a year and it's sooo long since we got back in May. Three weeks today we'll be on the 747 bound for Orlando YAY! :woohoo: (sorry, was the YAY too gay? :lmao:)

It seem like years since we went. We're both used to going twice a year and it's sooo long since we got back in May. Three weeks today we'll be on the 747 bound for Orlando YAY! :woohoo: (sorry, was the YAY too gay? :lmao:)
:cheer2:
What's your travel plan? dining plan? care to share?

All visitors are required by DIS law to stop by and visit me :snooty:

J/k ;) Feel free to stop in and chat though! :yay:

I'm going to WDW for Gay Days, June 4-10. My partner and I will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We can hardly wait.

Yahoo!

- Pirate Prince
pirate:

Going back to Disney World in June '09 :woohoo:

I'll probably stay at the All-Star Movies resort. I stayed there three years ago and I was pleased, so why not do it again!

And, of course, I'll go to the four parks. Have a day for shopping and "relaxing" at Downtown Disney. Have another for the Waterparks. It's gonna be fun. I can't wait :banana:

Going back to Disney World in June '09 :woohoo:

I'll probably stay at the All-Star Movies resort. I stayed there three years ago and I was pleased, so why not do it again!

And, of course, I'll go to the four parks. Have a day for shopping and "relaxing" at Downtown Disney. Have another for the Waterparks. It's gonna be fun. I can't wait :banana:

I'm on vacay and I'll be hanging out with CanadianGuy during that week. Hopefully we'll run into each other, as well as any other DISers down that week :thumbsup2

(That reminds me, has anyone heard from invidious? :rotfl2: )

I'm going to WDW for Gay Days, June 4-10. My partner and I will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We can hardly wait.

Yahoo!

- Pirate Prince
pirate:

Lucky Animal Kingdom Lodge... I hope to stay there someday!! Have a great time in June!! :cool1:

Yahoo!

- Pirate Prince
pirate:

Someone's lucky! Staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I visited last time I was in WDW and I gotta say it's gorgeous. You're gonna love every second of your stay.

But someone's even luckier... he's got prince charming coming down with him ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter