Who's got your vote? Obama or McCain

Who's got your vote?

• Obama/Biden

• McCain/Palin

• Other Candidates (please do tell)

• I am not voting because....(please do tell)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suck at this game! :headache: I didn't know that.

Are you kidding? :lmao:

My gaydar has been known to be on the fritz, but lets just say....I spotted her Home Depot frequent shopper card a mile away! :rotfl2:

Of course she owns that home in CA with another woman just for an investment! ;) (And thats a Palin wink for ya!)

Have you ever looked at the way Cindi McCain looks at Palin, it's quite funny.

I can only imagine their first meeting, as Cindi grabs Sara's wedding band and says "Oh sweetie, isn't that cute!" :lmao:

Have you ever looked at the way Cindi McCain looks at Palin, it's quite funny.

I can only imagine their first meeting, as Cindi grabs Sara's wedding band and says "Oh sweetie, isn't that cute!" :lmao:

Cindy freaks me out, but Sarah is HOT!

As long as she doesn't talk! :rotfl2:

I've known cute guys who up and ruin EVERYTHING with the first words outa their mouths -- I'm thinkin' it's the same thing with Mrs. Palin... Oh and there was actually a line at the place where I voted this am. First time I have ever seen a line.

I just wonder how many people had to sneak over here from the CB to get McCain up to 19 votes on the GLBT board. :rotfl2:

Are you not familiar with Log Cabin Republicans? I suspect gay and republican just means that that gay republican has a lot of money though.

Obama and McCain are both promising change. How many of us are like that man who blinks a lot on Saturday Night Live and states all of the things that he thinks need to be fixed and that when he wakes up in the morning they had better be fixed? Neither McCain nor Obama have a magic wand, and that is why we needed Tinkerbell on the ballot. That is right. Tinkerbell for President so that when we wake up the morning after she has been sworn in everything can be fixed.

The following areas are now dead to me due to their anti-gay stance:
(1) The State of Arkansas (2) The State of Florida, excepting WDW.

Jury's still out in California...only 20% of ballots counted so far on Prop 8....but Yes is winning 55 to 45% at this second :sad2: :sad2:

The following areas are now dead to me due to their anti-gay stance:
(1) Arkansas (2) The State of Florida, excepting WDW.

Jury's still out in California...only 20% of ballots counted on Prop 8....but so far Yes is winning 55 to 45% :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Looks bad here in AZ too. Even so -- I am confident that in time, this too shall pass.

Switching to the election thread, but yeah I just saw that :( *signs AZ death-to-me certificate*

I just had an intense night, first there were tears of joy, elation, celebration; an African American had become President! for a secont I was hopeful... it did not last long.

It took AA people a hundred years to come to this moment in our country, finally they're equals... I hope to see the same for us, but I can't wait a hundred years.

I'm going to use Ohio as an example here, since I live there and because I know there are several other states out there with similar situations. (If I offend anyone, I apologize. That's not my intention.)

In the heavily populated counties of Ohio (there are really only 5 or 6 of them) the majority of the votes went to blue. However........Ohio consists of tons of counties which voted red. The red counties are areas where liberal views just scare people. I've been to several of these counties, and most of them have no sense of culture, modern technology or even a decent source of education. We're talkin' cow folk here, people......where one's nearest neighbor can literally be about 7 miles down the road. My ex grew up in one of these counties, and the word "gay" was considered almost an obscenity. It's just something they don't discuss. As I'm sure we all know, lack of discussion tends to lead to an overwhelming lack of knowledge. I know it's a somewhat similar situation in places like Texas, for example, where there's either an abundance of upper-middle and upper class, or just people who choose to live a life on the prarie where old values tend to be set in stone.

Luckily all these red counties in Ohio don't have as many people as the few counties who voted blue. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter