Why are people on US boards so touchy?

Our family really loves both and I have no issues giving my honest opinion on either place, good and bad. The one thing I can tell you is that I do not wear "rose colored glasses" nor am I brainwashed by drinking too much of their "kool-aid":)
We prefer WDW having 4 parks to 2. We prefer Universal hotels and without a doubt US resorts FC's over WDW's (DDs do miss the Mickey head waffles, but once they see they get 5-6 strips of bacon over the "2" at WDW they do not mind it as much:) Thrill rides is US, tradition, history and nostalgia is WDW.

Bacon makes ALL the difference!

I know what you mean

I can not imagine being in Orlando and not doing both parks

I do shorter stays and stay at both places for 4 nights

On my fall trip I do 14 night and a few times 17 nights

Start with the motherland and then move to the darkside
October trips though are more nights at UO due to I'm completely and totally addicted to hhn
I get 6 or 7 hhn nights in

That's A LOT of scare!

We are back in September.........bit of a special one this year........my 50th and our 25th wedding anniversary.......:hug: Having a double celebration with family and friends in Scotland before we leave for Florida......should be fun!

An early congrats on the milestones! I've spent some time in England and Ireland --- haven't done Scotland --- i'm sure it's fabulous. I will hopefully check it out some day.

We are back in September.........bit of a special one this year........my 50th and our 25th wedding anniversary.......:hug: Having a double celebration with family and friends in Scotland before we leave for Florida......should be fun!

I just read this! What an awesome trip!

An early congrats on the milestones! I've spent some time in England and Ireland --- haven't done Scotland --- i'm sure it's fabulous. I will hopefully check it out some day.

Thanks.......I have lived in England mainly, with a few other countries along the way for 22 years, but Scotland will always be home.....it`s a beautiful country.....

I just read this! What an awesome trip!

Thanks chuckers.

Thanks.......I have lived in England mainly, with a few other countries along the way for 22 years, but Scotland will always be home.....it`s a beautiful country.....

Thanks chuckers.
My granny was a Portobello girl and largely raised me. Scotland has a big chunk of my heart even though I've lived my whole life in the States. Edinburgh is my favorite city on earth. Always will be.

My granny was a Portobello girl and largely raised me. Scotland has a big chunk of my heart even though I've lived my whole life in the States. Edinburgh is my favorite city on earth. Always will be.

How lovely. I like Edinburgh. Always cold there though........

I prefer the West Coast.......slightly warmer......:D

Mmmmm.. Portobellos... the best burgers and beef sandwiches I have ever had. I miss Portobellos :(

Mmmmm.. Portobellos... the best burgers and beef sandwiches I have ever had. I miss Portobellos :(
Yeah ... except this Portobello is Edinburgh's public beach area and is sort of a post apocalyptic remnant from the Victorian age. It's also always absolutely freezing cold, even in July and August.

You may be super excited for your trip, but I can't wait for the TR!! A yearly treat. Can't wait to hear about all of the special plans you have for the special trip!!

Yeah ... except this Portobello is Edinburgh's public beach area and is sort of a post apocalyptic remnant from the Victorian age. It's also always absolutely freezing cold, even in July and August.

So, umm.. no good burgers then... I don't want to go there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter