Why are people on US boards so touchy?

I've been to Six Flags. It was okay. But yes the cleanliness was a bit of an issue. Plus I am not much of a coaster fan so I went on lots of water rides. And one wooden coaster which was terrifying. I am not in rush to go back.

I would rather go to Busch Gardens here. At least the park is nice at Busch Gardens. Six Flags is there for people who like thrills nay love thrills, there's nothing wrong with that. I just look at some of those coasters and go Oh heck no.

You will find it quite the experience.:rolleyes1

Lol.......after having heard so much about them, I think that might be part of the reason we want to go and just see it for ourselves.........:D

Or we may just stick to tried and tested where we know the parks are immaculate........I like clean.......::yes::

Lol.......after having heard so much about them, I think that might be part of the reason we want to go and just see it for ourselves.........:D

Or we may just stick to tried and tested where we know the parks are immaculate........I like clean.......::yes::

Me too especially restrooms.

I need to find a Cedar Point lovers forum because while Universal is an amazing theme park, CP is king for thrill riders. BEing right there on Lake Erie and staying a time the Breaker is great!

I dunno. Apparently the Uni parks are filthy from a recent report "over there" (reported after someone asked if wdw was filthy per other recent reports). :)

I always say...person X sees a dirty bathroom etc but they don't see the cast or team member behind them. Person Y is behind the CM or TM and sees a beautiful park!

I dunno. Apparently the Uni parks are filthy from a recent report "over there" (reported after someone asked if wdw was filthy per other recent reports). :)

I always say...person X sees a dirty bathroom etc but they don't see the cast or team member behind them. Person Y is behind the

Lol........didn't read that one.

I won't use a bathroom if it's not clean, and I've never had a problem with anywhere in Universal.........

Lol........didn't read that one.

I won't use a bathroom if it's not clean, and I've never had a problem with anywhere in Universal.........
I read that thread too. I agree with Schumi. I've never seen universal unclean. Just back from a week in Savannah GA. Beautiful city but wow, talk about trash every where!

I need to find a Cedar Point lovers forum because while Universal is an amazing theme park, CP is king for thrill riders. BEing right there on Lake Erie and staying a time the Breaker is great!

As long as it isn't mayfly season! :)

I use the Diagon Alley restroom a lot. Either a tm is leaving from cleaning, cleaning or coming to clean. That restroom stays pretty neat especially for a high traffic area. It's just like Disney you learn which one to avoid. The bathrooms at the front aren't always the neatest but then neither is the Frozen area bathroom at Epcot or the bathroom at TTC.

But I've never seen anything at Universal that was disgustingly filthy.

Last edited:
But where else can you see WB cartoon characters doing really corny stuff and badly dressed superheroes?
I love the Looney Tunes. I've always wished that Six Flags had used them well. They were also lucky to have Batman.

I use the Diagon Alley restroom a lot. Either a tm is leaving from cleaning, cleaning or coming to clean. That restroom stays pretty neat especially for a high traffic area. It's just like Disney you learn which one to avoid. The bathrooms at the front aren't always the neatest but then neither is the Frozen area bathroom at Epcot or the bathroom at TTC.

But I've never seen anything at Universal that was disgustingly filthy.

The old Peter Pan one was hand's down the worst

Overall, considering the # of people passing thru, they all are relatively well-kept.

:rolleyes1If people would act just a bit less like pigs...

Thanks mforce1...I like roller coasters and theme parks and I am 60 years old. On road trips, I love to add a stop for a park of some sort.

Hello,

You can try this place....https://pointbuzz.com/

It's the best CP forum out there, I think! And I love Cedar Point too!!:love:

CP has a surprisingly large # of kiddie attractions too. I like how they scatter them in zones near the various coasters, helps to keep extended families in the same area.

Breaker's snoopy rooms are cute but we much prefer Castaway Bay, has a nice little indoor Waterpark.

IMO if CP would be located in central florida and operate year round, it would change the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter