wilderness lodge

GWEETS1521

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me any information about the wilderness lodge i will be staying there this july 6th for the week. how about any good resturants for a family of 4..thanks

Well, lots of people like Whispering Canyon Cafe (I'm not eating there until the 13th). They apparantly do a lot of goofy things while you eat. Go to this link for more information on the menus at WCC, and a lot of other restaurants in the World.

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

In addition, look for the "Wilderness Lodge, Just that Facts, M'am" thread on the Resorts forum. If I was clever enough to link you to it, I would, but I'll bump it for you.

Have a great trip! And don't forget to make PS. It'll be busy!

The WL is our favorite resort!! You have several options for eating there. WCC is the loud busy resturant in the lobby. DH LOVES the food there. I think it's just ok but the place is all about having fun. Make sure you go when you are not too tired and in the mood for lots of activity. Artist Point is a much quieter sitdown place. It offers good food in a little more formal setting. It's fine for children who can sit for a meal that takes up to about two hours. Roaring forks is a small food court style place that offers burgers, sandwiches and short order breakfast items. We found the food to be better than most food courts. They also have room service that we have not done, quite expensive but good choices. You are also just a boat ride away from FW and the Trails End Buffet. We love this place too. It's a all you can eat buffet of country stlye cooking. Good food and Good prices.
Enjoy you stay and your eating.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter