Will they honor tickets or require new ones?

I can't see my UT tickets in the app, haven't been able to for weeks. I don't see any place for tickets on the Disneyland web site. Am I missing it? My original expiration date was 1/12/2022 so I am hoping to see the extended date.
I was told when I called about that last November that they would show up again when Disneyland opened back up. I don't know if that plan has changed since then, but that was the word on the street.

Extended expiration dated tickets will show up again per Disney. If you have old 'expired' unused tickets that did not qualify for extension....a bit of tough spot with the reservation system anticipated.

Per old Disney rules..old expired tickets can only applied to another future ticket at equal or high face value. One old ticket to one new ticket. You cant combine tickets you can't get a credit voucher. And only at the ticket gate. So this helps little for the anticipated rush for reservations with VALID tickets needed to reserve.

We have quite a few expired old tickets that were waiting to be used to few APs. Oh well. For future use....unless Disney changes this rule too somehow. They didn't for WdW restart. They probably won't for DLR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter