Win a piggy for your siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Rob. You're delusional again; thinking you're gonna win..... :sad2: What's it like in there, Rob? Do you hear the voices clearly? Are they scary?:lmao:

Little voice to Rob.

You will not win, you will not win. :rolleyes1

I've never been one to post much on these threads, besides I already won - the boys are up and we've been playing outside - they never saw snow before (at least not much).

IMG_1235.jpg

Way Cool ! I mean Cold.
Looks like the two little ones couldn't be any happier in the snow,,but that third kid sure looks COLD.:lmao:

Al, they are so cute!!! Enjoy them having fun in all that snow! :goodvibes

ahhh,,, see even the kid in the right has my name on his jacket,,,cheering me on. I know ya'll think it'e NIKE but it's really MIKE.....:lmao:

playing the kid card, by the way ,,,,,got your card today,,,,,,,,same game,,,,:lmao:

Changing the title of this thread does not guarantee you a prize from me! I will just have to win this myself!

Changing the title of this thread does not guarantee you a prize from me! I will just have to win this myself!
Is this because if you win and it reopens, you have to give a prize the next time it closes or because this is a thread you started,,maybe this will teach you to gloat....maybe not

I'll just keep gloating and win again! Remember, I'm a prize hog. :lmao:

I'll just keep gloating and win again! Remember, I'm a prize hog. :lmao:

If your the winner than that makes you IT,,,As my tag says, I caught the person that is IT so,,,let the games begin:lmao:

I've never been one to post much on these threads, besides I already won - the boys are up and we've been playing outside - they never saw snow before (at least not much).

IMG_1235.jpg

Some serious cheeseball there!

Since they always seem to let the girls win this thing, I need all the boys I can find to gang up on you. Hey, all's fair in love, war, and DIS'ing. Take no prisoners boys! pirate:

I though Capt. Blackbread was one of many incarnations of the same woman. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter