Win a piggy for your siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Vick...gee and I thought that last one to post thread was over. No wonder I saw it pop back up again...next time I'll know. :)

Thanks. Now, what are Denise, Rob, and myself going to do with ourselves? :confused3

Well, I killed about 10 minutes getting the kids to pose for that pic and getting it uploaded to Photobucket. Killed a couple more hours waiting to my crappy modem to start working again so I could re-join the chat that I lost contact with.

Other than that...

I want to be where it's 75 degrees too. Wanna sneak off to Florida Denise?

Hey Frank, If the girls want to sneak off the Florida, I don't see any reason you couldn't sneak off yourself,,,,,,I've got a boat and a camper....:thumbsup2 Then again, I also have a Lisa,,,,I'll work on that :lmao:

Hey Frank, If the girls want to sneak off the Florida, I don't see any reason you couldn't sneak off yourself,,,,,,I've got a boat and a camper....:thumbsup2 Then again, I also have a Lisa,,,,I'll work on that :lmao:

Mike, you on a roll today. :lmao:

every once and awhile I have to make a little noise....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter