Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

I've never done virtual queue before. I want to bring one guest, I selected them before I joined the queue. I'm now group 50, but it shows:
Your Party (1)

Shouldn't it say "Your Party (2)"? For me and the guest?
Should I have selected myself somehow in the friends and family?
:sad2:

Yes, you have to select yourself and your friends/family for the rundisney queue which was different than Guardians where you are already preselected and add friends/family.

I've never done virtual queue before. I want to bring one guest, I selected them before I joined the queue. I'm now group 50, but it shows:
Your Party (1)

Shouldn't it say "Your Party (2)"? For me and the guest?
Should I have selected myself somehow in the friends and family?
:sad2:
Who knows sister drove around also group 50 just shows party of 1 (me) vs party of 2 like GoTG

She is also adamant about not getting me till at least 930 than we still need to pack the car get breakfast and deal with i4 traffic 🙄🙄🙄

Hope they will have a grace period like when last week GoTG got called so fast we were still in Dunkin’s parking lot

I’m in group 30, and mine says party of 2. Did you remember to check mark yourself and your guest in your friends list?

I’m seeing some discussion on fb about return times and whether they start from *now* or from 10am when the store actually opens. And also that people in group 1 have a 9:30am return time, which seems like they’re probably still going to make you walk through the building corridors and queue people in that holding room since that’s Club shopping time still.

Where does it say estimated call back?
Just have

Attachments

• DC13B740-B77E-446E-93F0-D391307F2B03.jpeg
    DC13B740-B77E-446E-93F0-D391307F2B03.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 24
Oh no! I didn't know I had to select myself? I wasn't on the friends and family list.... or was I?

Should I redo it, or leave it as group 50?

Same…
Not confident my costumes will make it in my suite case in tact much less through the races… was so looking forward to packing lighter due to the warmer temperatures but instead brought alternate costumes in case of wardrobe malfunctions

5K hopefully mama Imelda inspired if not queen of hearts

10k hopefully moana if not Re-wearing rodger rabbit
I've ditched my costumes as well and will be running in shorts and a tank-it's just going to be too hot and I'd much rather be comfortable. Kudos to everyone who is still planning on costumes!

thank you for sharing!

asking for MW - were the lines clearly marked gold v. platinum? wanna make sure i get there early enough, but also that i line up in the right place for gold
I arrived before 8:00 am. There was a long line for platinum right when I got there. I just got in that one and didn't really look for the gold line. Platinum had bib pickup too so the line moves a bit slower due to that.

The white flag said Platinum and the black said Gold, and there are also aframe signs.

I arrived before 8:00 am. There was a long line for platinum right when I got there. I just got in that one and didn't really look for the gold line. Platinum had bib pickup too so the line moves a bit slower due to that.

That's super helpful - thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter