Wine and Dine...to the Finish Line! Fall 2017 TR NEW 1/25 The Last Day - THE END!

Vvod6guMTgUOnFmvAujaWYJy1anlVT7n4E0oDSMrbRu-UP6oVInVyhQBHI7P6UZQV07UB6YqnTsYGDDmW6eldrLvRWkNt6af7ErmebyUIkE9YPOKtYgLQltu4sdVFscxJX3coNdxAS3JDrWxtFFdgrUF2-zab9clYv9uXdDYg64C_-3oZPqZdd0yWqlDClPiZK3Lt8Tt7IrUhien8gs3OZwT6HfmZu6YgRrik9c4TmpblifWXWe387bBAxCUDVlzNGKNfkzd26AnLt3aMdJjK2yxxjxEfQIEeDsO73ri9Dg2LchZ0qBaKjaqoEV-eBvnw4rKpSYJYh2a6gpYp-fXZiWZ8KOF6FEYTQAOSwIox4RMTwBQTC7hYywg49yPtxY2a85uK7ItLuL07z1Iq2RiAcAfj1BRezcy0GsEhUatehTFaYAgKYBWax9iF1k8d8BQcjTF8N3NVp9DZZy0ccFibWdDqhSRnSq4sZ6FuBX-WFZi8v5oTMRhKimNXE-Z2gvUlOdtyPxY0MmmaSR-8BW6H1rXmB0_-wJc7Zq99ixcQ_BN1j40t1pEQYEukryTtVONq8GbrBx8r2kpFyLv3tbhiOxeWouvqTXiCVqdOHtU=w599-h798-no

It was delicious...so decadent and rich...and carb-y!
Yum!!!!! These always look so good. I have no idea why they don't bring them to WDW outside of the Food and Wine version, but I need one!

I did watch a bit of the show that Star Lord and Gamora were having in front.

G9GLWdpeRdSTzGc6DgQL0akOy3R4cWCava251Sy8Q_iZUY1JnKkxv2UVEmxOrfTAdzPzDeZH0YGL3eEfsgvcsc1Za3-jNrslz-SEovpOz8RMdxgNLeYpDuLIQ-i5mXDqiCvqxVYLqpqu0xgOQ_tUnMenxM9V-DZZ1yAFB3X3gtN8d_D4NwTkGwwUy-6Flyu-0hDEyVBV9izr2qdN9exrAvEW1gybyrChRx_sfqMVqYdARWJbC5lbIf0fOf-hObaPCAwxLPNc1rCatgA4Q2n4fXsne51m72kHme62JNfCs3h7y4FCGX5xjXMNCZMXK5Diengf-THl6u_CcQcvW9m2f2CvPGA1gnOk7xlH9Q9qq5TN_p8jlSVc_lHzygWlIdGiGOrlKBuC-6S7pzESaS70fdqEBJQm_VDD0TNzCLRzyTTR-Re8dNLAdgy-0FwIeOEgoD-ZyO8R5GYKg0UupVI15c2OaaOKdWD1ilzFQJNY0uSzxm19ijf2ofoW6jAJy2DnhVCaWFTmb45EFwbeRGmpEY5u6NLbwmZVw4_ULfGlpO93l62zOHJMfk88k2QxfrQoWZ9rhG1-sRkHbgTfwWmKCfNH1kE1JtjOkG7palYM=w599-h798-no
Yikes! That does look pretty menacing. I'm not a huge fan of Tower of Terror, but I'll suck it up every once in a while. Jason on the other hand won't go anywhere near it.

It was just magical :cloud9:, everything looked like it was out of a fairy tale storybook, but with an elegant, adult twist.
There is a beautiful courtyard that you first see when entering, with a set of blue stairs that take you upstairs. I think many people have pictures here, so here's mine, minus my friend:

UKLsKKqK4NYb6leZlqmjjzoMCt4E_bjvF9-_MzpyC8Afq-87yXTZHm1UllPyNc_HBVnaufR67ThTqRVgEreW9UjKxytVuz8vQWkitu2y-Hlic1DNOxXC7ENIZIYOY2bv7rrjb0Ap6baPxmKlgKDjZpcyxGFrFVEZM72GmLzugz0utNrJ5VQK82xyUK6P3cxv34ASnuQv2WwZ_m88xtCG3WsYMz1NInYrx88FkO8-ogNJy_Jk87qZppQI_PrV8t862rlSUEY3Bef9apR_8KBbt_vBHkDBkIO5p7UYE7VIK3fxKoUMby5RcWyiTNteKfz6MkRV_ghrDG8AFHD9eNhL_QGCXhrNF7SJKY8LXoX-Or3zzLqfdM-lNfEp97GdDwCfSE0IQx4WebZpvStk1IAXPxuC5g2G5b_b89Hdka1EJlx1pjlPkoKpbAse2tMdbfRg4eliFC3kmvjkh84Jy5LQ_s7rzQihQiEVYBkwCaTfgFJsK9CMFfgChtm3VZFUgvD7Uo7Q0BqhvS94ngI_VmzASfM4UWCYWvVmJMe9RCjy2WEOJWjK2Xl2Fpq5uTEYlwtVT6OH0MpReUmxRTYpcyPC8kRi_K_2cf13a05lDkhZ=w237-h626-no
Wow! You look so happy. I can just feel your excitement.

if I can describe it, it would be "elegant whimsy", with extreme attention to detail. Most of the decor and furnishings have a traditional vibe but with a Disney twist of course. Think of all the elegant Disney resorts - Grand Floridian, Grand Californian, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, throw in some Victoria and Albert's, a bit of Alice in Wonderland, Beast's library, Rapunzel's hair adorned with flowers, a vintage garden tea party, some Pirates, some Princesses, the great estates of the south, the Adventurers Club, basically ALL THINGS GOOD, throw in some sparkly crystal, wrap it in a solid gold bow, and you've got Club 33. :)
What an amazing description. I think I may actually be able to see it now.

Just getting to look at the lounge over your shoulder is awesome. Loving the speakeasy kinda vibe. Can members to at any time or do they have to make reservations?

Our onion rings and salad arrived. They had split the salad in the kitchen for us so we were each given a plate. The portion was quite large so I'm glad we shared. It was the perfect size!
Had to giggle a little that you are in the most exclusive Disney place on the planet and you are eating Onion Rings. There is something so wrong, yet so right about that!

UaCtCh0xVICxbmZSswHR4FoHiFTFXU0XhLqT9-Z5mPB6LhnG5QE5w39vHsNajANqfshYvfQcWxlTGfRnpYLnjjpBSaKRFyQzImZ0OSU0RLxrqNLcl6i6pww3ALrp0ef6BwIKDAsUza_a18ZGF0fNsD20KnOWhAogaFkL-uTItuTseWOYEbV0u4DWyDybKOwmb6s5VwFp5Mea_8aCULdz-c2n_dCYFgl1UVubLbKUXvw1Zu2yWajUCsGK2_j-9sOiDOvuPq5t2uxCJkuZ-1ZfvKNzkDDU_PRj3Up59KbrNs3TU3WNev24xXlU_OFfShkwJfkgHemrLHwM6UoczBER2c8PCjMbBRjAVKFo1O1TUeIW57e7oO9FQ4BA03c4UOoHlC2F3Wq0D80yuhD-m_BYK_AGnub8V81fnnkNUc4QLrhCBcfIsHVsg0jHAWyRiKZYFLlw7ZfRxmeHFdxsajjsor2v_OryY0aKk8BS0i4PSesfpLBpf7AefkmkaA-o1U4EDudefRurE8Y8i--jEpfIb3aSKFcUlrHFbkEOZoOOSI9vpMVwBs1QkzSmuAUaHUYP7Lkt3uKSBgwTffOw3olBBbNf4YTd9oX_QGTEGNSe=w684-h474-no

The temperature definitely drops like 20-30 degrees from the day so bring another layer otherwise it will get cold in the evening!
I love that though, it's so comfortable watching shows and you're not sweating profusely while on line.
What a great way to end an utterly perfect day.

I didn't really need to worry about that since I didn't bring anything beach-y anyways. Except my attitude.

:lmao:

(BTW do you see the hidden Minnie on my shirt?

I did, I did!!!

I was finally feeling a little hungry so I stopped at the Cozy Cones again to get the Bacon Mac and Cheese in a Bread Cone.

I had one of those at F&W in EPCOT last year and it wasn't very good. I mean it COULD have been good, but was just dry and tasteless. I was super bummed.

Gosh I love this ride. It blows my mind!

Me too!!

well I'll wait until we return in 2019 and I can go on with Steve, although I'm not sure if going on the ride with him will make it any better. :rotfl:

Dooooo it!

It was just magical :cloud9:, everything looked like it was out of a fairy tale storybook, but with an elegant, adult twist.

if I can describe it, it would be "elegant whimsy", with extreme attention to detail. Most of the decor and furnishings have a traditional vibe but with a Disney twist of course. Think of all the elegant Disney resorts - Grand Floridian, Grand Californian, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, throw in some Victoria and Albert's, a bit of Alice in Wonderland, Beast's library, Rapunzel's hair adorned with flowers, a vintage garden tea party, some Pirates, some Princesses, the great estates of the south, the Adventurers Club, basically ALL THINGS GOOD, throw in some sparkly crystal, wrap it in a solid gold bow, and you've got Club 33. :)

Then we went to the lounge area, which was just awesome. I am not sure how to describe it but the words "enchanted speakeasy with a jazz vibe" come to mind.

Those are absolutely perfect, perfect descriptions. You did much better at me when I did this review.

I opted for a drink called The Painted Lady. I can't remember what was in it but it sounded and tasted amazing - a little lighter than a mai tai with more fruit flavor.

I think I got that one too; either that or the Hurricane.

The onion rings were perfectly battered and crisp served with a delicious artisan ketchup in the cutest container:

OH man! Those look fantastic and I don't even do onion rings very often.

I walked over to DCA and met up with @franandaj and met @rentayenta for the first time! Love my DISboard family, always someone new and cool to meet! :hug:
They were hanging out over by where Pixar Pier is, near the Little Mermaid ride. We got a nice view of the parade right in front. Thanks for staking out the spots ladies! They ate churros while I went to get a coffee.

WAIT! Hold the phone! You found coffee??!! Both Alison AND me looked for a hot drink but couldn't find one. I'm... incensed! LOL!

The temperature definitely drops like 20-30 degrees from the day so bring another layer otherwise it will get cold in the evening!

Yes. Yes, it does. :laughing: See my latest update...

It's a fantastic parade with a very catchy soundtrack that everyone just sings along to. I'm so happy to have seen it again!

And I did too. You just must sing along. It's a rule.

#WhenCanWeDoThisAgain?!

I can't believe you didn't ride GotG! What's wrong with you lol!!!

Your Club 33 experience looks and sounds incredible, you're so lucky you were able to go. What a wonderful surprise to top off your kind of surprise DL trip!

FINALLY caught up! May has been an insanely busy month! I have been non-stop since I got back from my bachelorette trip a couple weeks ago!

Hope you had an awesome bachelorette! You are getting married on the day we arrive at WDW for our Sept trip. I will think of you and sprinkle you with pixie dust on your happy day!

Your solo day looks so fun! I love that you can easily hop between the parks and that most hotels are in walking distance. We have the Fairfield Inn booked for part 1 of our honeymoon in January, but that is because DL has not released 2019 dates yet grrrrr. I am so envious you got to go to Club 33. It is on my DL bucket list! Such a bummer that WOC was closed, but Paint the Night looks awesome so at least you got to see that! You are a trooper making it 15 hours! Go you!

I loved being solo - I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Why isn't the week over already?!? 15 hours solo at DL was just enough to just skim the surface and do the good rides. two day would have been the best! The Fairfield Inn was was nice, I hope you get the DL resorts you like! We stayed at the GC before and it was awesome. I also really liked the DL hotel breakfast at Goofy's kitchen. So fun!

I really like RPR! I'd like to do the Poly some day... but the Dolphin keeps luring me back to use my SPG points - it's hard to resist $30 a night :laughing: I hope it doesn't change value too much with the merger.

I know...the only way to stay at Disney for close to free! From what I understand I dont' think it's changing in value. But we don't know what each resort category is going to be after the merger. Hopefully it stays the same.

We just wandered when we went. I did almost no research... basically the extent was reading @Raeven's dining and trip reports.

Yes! Exactly! @Raeven has the best USO reports! :)

I thought Three Broomsticks was better, but I felt like we had an even better experience at Three Broomsticks in USH back in 2016. Maybe it was because we got away from family though...

Oh ok interesting! I was not too impressed with the in-park food that we had, but perhaps I ordered the wrong things.

But you look great!

Aww thank you!

I love FJ! And even though I love sweet things, I can't drink a whole Butterbeer

We seem to differ on FJ. I like the ride content just can't stand being tossed upside down! LOL
I can't finish a whole butterbeer too, it's too much sweet but with Steve it's perfect to share. I also tried some BB ice cream and that was horrendous I thought.

Those are so cheesy, and tiny even though they cost the same as a normal bottle in the other areas, but I love them. I'm a nerd!

Yes! Slap gilly water on tap water and I'll pay 5 bucks a bottle! :laughing:

That's so weird that they closed Gringotts early.

Yeah I wasn't sure of the reason, it was posted somewhere but I can't remember what it was.

I thought these were okay, but they were so little to only have three. Not as bad as the corn cob that came with Zack's food. I was all excited to have it because it looked grilled (I'm from NE, I get corn cravings in the fall :lmao:) But it was some weird fake charred black stuff :crazy2:

Fake char? That is the weirdest thing. Like painting on a six pack! :rotfl:

If I remember right from (half) listening to Zack when he talks about and follows every roller coaster around the world... I don't think they changed anything, the time had just come for the track to be completely replaced from age/wear.

Ah ok, I remembered it was very similar, and I still like it.

I feel like US is more one and done too. Except the rides you listed, and Spiderman (I don't know why I like that one so much :)) But I definitely don't look forward/back on their food as fondly as at Disney - on either coast!

I like Spiderman too!
And for sure, Disney rules!

The nightstands are cute too. They remind me a bit of the idea to make a table out of a vintage suitcase like this:
1435600956703.jpeg

So cute!! I love the vintage vibe!

La Vie en Rose is like a bucket list item for me :laughing:

They are really good!

This soup is amazinggggggg.

It is!! I don't even need to eat at Le Cellier anymore as I think you can get this at refreshment port now.

Wait they have separate lines? We haven't been to meet them yet.

Yup they are separate. There's usually a much longer wait for Joy and Sadness as they tend to interact with guests and Baymax...well there's not much he can do aside from the occasional fist bump. :)

So sweet! And it's so hard when something happens and you want to help, but there's really not anything you can do... I feel so in the way for that kind of thing.

Yeah I totally felt helpless and in the way and it's a good thing I left so they could discuss family stuff and Steve's mom wouldnt' feel like she had to entertain me, which she totally doesn't have to do, but she always tries to do!

That's cool! Zack needs to learn to drink wine.

Good idea! :drinking:

Zack's famous line is, I'll buy a new one! Like he needs an excuse for another Disney shirt

Haha totally my excuse too. :rotfl2:

That's what I did at TOT with my husband and son:) I wanted to see the inside, and we all had fastpasses. I figure I might be able to convince myself to do GOTG, since I like the Collector so much. If it's bearable, then I might do TOT.

Yes for sure, next time we go I have to do at least the ride queue.

It is, isn't it?

'Tis.

::yes::
I stayed just a few doors down from you. I loved that.

It's so convenient, so different from WDW where I rely on bus/monorail/boat for the majority of the time.

The bread's just a container. IMHO.

They all are. But I like edible containers.
If I wasn't solo, I'd totally have consumed an entire chower in a Boudin bakery bread bowl with Steve.

Then go in and take the chicken exit. You won't regret going in and watching the pre-show.

I will!! I will do this next time. I hope.

:laughing: I can just see that. Him peaking out and checking out what was going on.

It was really quite cute. I should have had someone take a picture of me like that with the backpack on.

::yes:: It's pretty subtle, isn't it.

It was the prettiest door ever. :cloud9:

Nah. Not buying it. Obviously photoshopped.

You've discovered me. I am a fraud. My entire Disney life has been cultivated on a computer and I actually live in an igloo in Antartica with my pet puffins.

With wifi, of course.

Man, those fingerling potatoes are pricey!

Aren't they? They must be some damn fine potatoes.

::yes:: Wasn't that cool?

It was so cool! I loved seeing all these little touches to remind you that you are in a Disney space.

Whoa! Those look amazing!

They were!

Aren't they great? :)

They are sooo awesome! :grouphug:

Whoops! But lucky just a warning and not a $$$ ticket.

Yes thank goodness, or else this probably won't have been the most AMAZING day. :laughing:

That looks really good!

It was! I think you'd enjoy it!

I love Mater! Such a cute PP.

He is so cute! He swaps out with Lightening McQueen but I always wait for Mater!

I'll probably never ride it :rotfl: But I love Guardians so I just want to walk through the queue and then have Josh ride it.

Yeah I should I done the queue but it was 90 minutes I didn't have!

Wow! You had quite a full day before we met up at the parade! Your description of Club 33 is really cute! I hope we can have some more time together when you come out for your cruise next year!

I had to do so much in so little time! Power Disney for the win! :hyper:
Club 33 was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. It's funny because I never really read up about it too much and I'd even just glaze over articles about it because I thought that I'd never get to go so why read more about something unobtainable. But luckily for me, I have great friends with even better surprises!!

Let Fran know we missed her that night and I hope she's feeling better!
:wave: It was nice meeting you! Your Club 33 pics are awesome!

Hi!! It was so fun meeting you! Meeting Disney friends are the best, it's like we're all part of some special society, hehe. I loved Club 33 even though I was only in the lounge and only there for like an hour and a half. It was fantastic!

What an awesome experience! Although - I gotta say, dipping onion rings in ketchup seems very weird! Is that a thing??

Thank you!
Haha you know, I never thought about it. I like my onion rings plain but there they had the artisan ketchup, and it was actually pretty good with the rings. But you're right, I'm not sure I'd dip rings regularly in ketchup, or anything at all.

Yum!!!!! These always look so good. I have no idea why they don't bring them to WDW outside of the Food and Wine version, but I need one!

They are so cute. I love the creamy mac and cheese. The one they had for Food and Wine was pretty good thought and the cone was better than the one at DLR. It tasted stale so i didn't eat it all.
Yikes! That does look pretty menacing. I'm not a huge fan of Tower of Terror, but I'll suck it up every once in a while. Jason on the other hand won't go anywhere near it.

It is menacing...it looms above you really really high and that's when I chicken out, hahaha. One day.

Wow! You look so happy. I can just feel your excitement.

OMG I was dying inside but I want to play it cool on the outside, ya know. :smooth:

What an amazing description. I think I may actually be able to see it now.

It's just one of the most enchanted spaces you'll ever be in, just because it's in Disneyland!!

Just getting to look at the lounge over your shoulder is awesome. Loving the speakeasy kinda vibe. Can members to at any time or do they have to make reservations?

They don't need a reservation if they go to the lounge I believe, definitely for the dining salon though.

Had to giggle a little that you are in the most exclusive Disney place on the planet and you are eating Onion Rings. There is something so wrong, yet so right about that!

They were magical onion rings sprinkled with pixie dust and fairy wings. Pirates had to plunder to get those onions! :rotfl:
They did have a very nice crisp batter and the artisan ketchup was quite nice!

What a great way to end an utterly perfect day.

Thanks! Indeed it was! :cloud9:

I had one of those at F&W in EPCOT last year and it wasn't very good. I mean it COULD have been good, but was just dry and tasteless. I was super bummed.

The one I had a F and W was pretty decent, the cone stood out to me as being quite soft and edible with a nice mouth chew. The DCA one though had the great mac and cheese, but the bread cone was stale so I couldn't eat most of it.

Those are absolutely perfect, perfect descriptions. You did much better at me when I did this review.

Thank you! I really tried to describe the space as best that I can. Hehehe. Yours was at 1901?

I think I got that one too; either that or the Hurricane.

Yummy!

OH man! Those look fantastic and I don't even do onion rings very often.

They were great!!

WAIT! Hold the phone! You found coffee??!! Both Alison AND me looked for a hot drink but couldn't find one. I'm... incensed! LOL!

Yup it was a kiosk tucked in a corner opposite Under the Sea w Little Mermaid, near the bridge which takes you over to pixar pier

Yes. Yes, it does. :laughing: See my latest update...
]

Hahaha I saw. I did not respond yet. But I was totally going to buy a sweatshirt if I didn't came prepared. I should have just come not unprepared so I can buy more Disney stuff #plotting

And I did too. You just must sing along. It's a rule.

#WhenCanWeDoThisAgain?!

You have to , it's too catchy!

and yes, When can we REALLY do this again? :)

I can't believe you didn't ride GotG! What's wrong with you lol!!!

Yes, I am shameful when it comes to rides like this. :oops:
But I will go on the queue if that matters. Hopefully without a 90 minute wait.

Your Club 33 experience looks and sounds incredible, you're so lucky you were able to go. What a wonderful surprise to top off your kind of surprise DL trip!

I definitely felt like the luckiest girl on that trip. It was awesome, I saw and ate anything that I wanted to do, hung out with friends, it was great!! Hope it's the same for this weekend. 60 hours with the Mouse! That should be fun....:thumbsup2

Yours was at 1901?

I did one last year for 33.

Yup it was a kiosk tucked in a corner opposite Under the Sea w Little Mermaid, near the bridge which takes you over to pixar pier

Well, that stinks! I NEEDED COFFEE!!! :laughing:

Hahaha I saw. I did not respond yet. But I was totally going to buy a sweatshirt if I didn't came prepared. I should have just come not unprepared so I can buy more Disney stuff #plotting

Hey, wait... you may be on to something...

and yes, When can we REALLY do this again? :)

I may be back to Cali again sometime. You never know...

It's so convenient, so different from WDW where I rely on bus/monorail/boat for the majority of the time.

::yes::

They all are. But I like edible containers.
If I wasn't solo, I'd totally have consumed an entire chower in a Boudin bakery bread bowl with Steve.

EAT ALL THE FOOD!!!!!!

You've discovered me. I am a fraud. My entire Disney life has been cultivated on a computer and I actually live in an igloo in Antartica with my pet puffins.

With wifi, of course.

Well of course. They’re civilized puffins, of course.

I did one last year for 33.

Ah ok, I'll have to look for that, I found the Hemet post but not the Club 33 post! Now that I've been there I'm so curious at what people think too!

Well, that stinks! I NEEDED COFFEE!!! :laughing:

Now you know!

Hey, wait... you may be on to something...

Yes...contemplating showing up for my solo trip this weekend with nothing but underclothes, sneakers, and a few bottoms...everything else can be purchased, right? :idea:

I may be back to Cali again sometime. You never know...

I'll be there Sept 2019! :D
Trying to convince Kari to take the same Alaska cruise with us, although I don't think she needed much convincing. You're all welcome to join too :)

How lucky you were able to score a visit to Club 33!!! Your day sounded absolutely perfect!

Love the top! So smart to travel with Disney clothing! You just never know when the perfect opportunity will arise.

I love that Sully popcorn bucket! So much so I'm stalking a few on ebay! This is where I question how badly I want it....

Glad to hear Steve only got a warning.

Yeah, it was the closest coffee place to where we were sitting and it wasn't even open! I even asked why this place wasn't open that night and no one knew.

Yes and then the OBVIOUS place where we could have gotten hot chocolate or coffee was also open the weekend when Fran, Jill and I watched it two weeks later. They were just out to get us Liesa!

Yeah, it was the closest coffee place to where we were sitting and it wasn't even open! I even asked why this place wasn't open that night and no one knew.

Yes and then the OBVIOUS place where we could have gotten hot chocolate or coffee was also open the weekend when Fran, Jill and I watched it two weeks later. They were just out to get us Liesa!
Boooooooo! ;)

They knew I’d spend 500 times that on new sweats if they kept me cold.

D_xA-pkSIu5-GESgZ2KdC9l4C_-WeYE3fFwQ0Nb4ns-3lYK6tgfuC9QnktQ14M3mH8886TWt5XiQZO0urgWNKgomMI75063HdppKSYbctTxRBkxCUvagg7hizXzTZDJiHn7YYJncgtCRgk9mVD_0xgq1R9TMOfwqCqrMgrNjF9R-gIQ7tlfAaDZUKKuNkTYmyL7Z1iogHGjvY4a9ta9hPMGbMz_THTzD8NZ5h_HLrU4vlxugOc5yVpzxTtnoJd5zUhdyaS2QuuqdZVeYkGioTTFRohzXQ5Ab0hi3qV_rfj8J3-IxvTJAoI4GNTMtpu_tbFnatJAkPxw8q7uPCvmcr1BzKoSWXkJjLkn4Lh5Cgm2E00Z8t4D5ejF27wyc1AgJSFdynkiOhpShpNDsm7PTBVeieFaiSBKNqZjp5XyZSpSGT-DHwZ3tzXsAWj5MpowX9jY0vqtpoHdhzRS_B2rtazbwuF2cmFNfR4dwJxUlC22vmeak8WQcFUuqs3hs8q8J1gtQtg1bQe1WyuL78Ioza0JNXI7tES1E2E4h_riktSV47CB0W_nUJpfDPCJS4MFd66WQ4uxjKe097ZKlJ709-glwZcNh-K4adkqa4WBK=w478-h637-no

OMG I really need to lose 20 lbs. :sad:

This is exactly how I feel as I'm working on my wedding trip report. :laughing: (But also, :sad:) Oh well. Some things are more important.

I didn't really need to worry about that since I didn't bring anything beach-y anyways. Except my attitude.
:beach: :beach: :beach:

:laughing:

I walked over to the Guardians of the Galaxy ride. I looked up and it was just so...daunting. It seems taller than ToT! Now I am NOT a free-falling type ride person. I just cannot. But I love GoTG. I was going to psych myself into going on it, but there was a 90 minute wait and...well I'll wait until we return in 2019 and I can go on with Steve, although I'm not sure if going on the ride with him will make it any better. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, I don't think I could convince myself to ride this. #ridescaredycat

SCORE!! Sully the popcorn bucket was sold out all morning but they finally got some in so I grabbed one.

Oh my goodness, awesome!! I love Sully. And popcorn. popcorn::popcorn:::sulley::sulley:

Now it was time to meet my friend so we could go to Club 33!! Eeek!

Holy cow!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Think of all the elegant Disney resorts - Grand Floridian, Grand Californian, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, throw in some Victoria and Albert's, a bit of Alice in Wonderland, Beast's library, Rapunzel's hair adorned with flowers, a vintage garden tea party, some Pirates, some Princesses, the great estates of the south, the Adventurers Club, basically ALL THINGS GOOD, throw in some sparkly crystal, wrap it in a solid gold bow, and you've got Club 33. :)

This sounds so amazing. :lovestruc:lovestruc

Excellent Dismeet! And a nice photo of you guys.

By then the park was closed and I had completed my marathon 15-hour solo day.

It was the most amazing day.

Wow. That sounds awesome, but also like a seriously exhausting day!!

How lucky you were able to score a visit to Club 33!!! Your day sounded absolutely perfect!

It was amazing! I couldn't believe I can say I've actually been inside Club 33!

Love the top! So smart to travel with Disney clothing! You just never know when the perfect opportunity will arise.

Yes! If I ever travel to Antartica one day you bet I'm bringing Disney gear, LOL.

I love that Sully popcorn bucket! So much so I'm stalking a few on ebay! This is where I question how badly I want it....

Haha, might be cheaper to just go to Disneyland!

Glad to hear Steve only got a warning.

I know, whew!

They knew I’d spend 500 times that on new sweats if they kept me cold.

Haha I'd spend that much on Disney sweats even when I'm not cold!

This is exactly how I feel as I'm working on my wedding trip report. :laughing: (But also, :sad:) Oh well. Some things are more important.

Yeah, like bacon, butter, and Mickey waffles! :)

Oh my gosh, I don't think I could convince myself to ride this. #ridescaredycat

Me too! :crazy2:

Oh my goodness, awesome!! I love Sully. And popcorn. popcorn::popcorn:::sulley::sulley:

It was meant to be! :sulley:

This sounds so amazing. :lovestruc:lovestruc

Thank you! It was an amazing experience to actually be inside!

Excellent Dismeet! And a nice photo of you guys.

Thanks! I was so pooped by this time! :laughing:

Wow. That sounds awesome, but also like a seriously exhausting day!!

Yup exactly like you said it, awesome but exhausting! ;)

I'm back from my SOLO trip (it was great!) and now back to Food and Wine Trip Reporting:

Sept 4th: DISmeets and Dining

Today we headed to DHS in the morning.

rxdPaoXMWCiGT-MC12sLXaK_IgDCyEpZ1GuCS8H5dQiu2ZHJldgVLfvglrnnFKZKTIBifpqid-oRQTmsorFfsTNGr3Dm7zJMkbPCpztT3Hz18QroAj1OzCF1fbve3DtswzMqRMqLxSany_jT1buOmfXzAySqvb9pWx8A1FSehK3WY7YGATnUJVjF8yqf5YHV1lvsZHKGrkcW0oAxPLGRJ1m0F2GpYAmTobaITnyu9cShZKwUyn3osHBpGGDqw8-ZmSkHKjT2l1l06yItJPdsHrerE4gTqVwqKuzV4chUnoDKD-fQ1vE9agPrJbWkMUexVn7mDB18St6IfVZXsIeqr2OorgFMdLdFQzsQXFkOqqgj3MqcY--ZBlBxLATC_Cp0ugJ3SHVuDPVa_ATK58TF-w3Mmsc2ygSlSfVyJW5zutZPg21QKzEgHhMp35m3JMD1-My3OE6KsHYcHPfOUmDtM-yWFDVaO9CtRwxjRGAUvuE7Uc-_x8ApBJV5Kgcapx6uY_2eeA8zzzcSD_qDcz_HyeuO-UOaOgrXaMnKxMc-j32vVl540yUpEe0t3MYSqeTsdG0DBQb1R8GIkh-c2R6GizxzaN44-0biDpVuH1mZ=w800-h600-no

I had three DISmeets today! First one with Ann (@dolewhipdreams) - We met up outside Star Tours because that was where our first FP+ was! So great to meet you Ann! Hope you are enjoying your new DVC membership as much as I am! (I'm still figuring it out though, LOL).

0SUQ0K2z0o9ZMAhH65pGYnqFNf5kMj6RgmnzFrLx97H_dEb28wjYcwiOmfhSaUxON38qymgarnZDLwphCr5MKNdxEboed_T6oVssmN1Xt6Se_Ra6IGTDpX9HfETZqOHFMQ6NhuD54X3d2ejakbgl2GvdzGohhOcTf23_Jw3CZqKiAexqCwU3a4zY-Y_7XusQbPRqBUYHaw3JLmEP1nAJRs3rFQB0lM1rGjABFQ3d2TeqIYRhmtij8W2cP8cT8cVsPnh6iVU7b9beC_nXwFRQ1H-3moeL9oQaC2gkDQ3W7s-zDyxWrsJCnCtQ9HWx-B_PfbdQHmhZzmXHt6fM0StUNNuUHq-CbLUxTdx559rJTMNqz2gfD55RvrEPvJsow18ytppZ90gaxP5xSIQ699JJ_GawF-__lUKJlG7vCRvRp76Tgl2yBtr4-Oj3_WyXpV__UBOPPvrgLUBBXgJm49QR4Jo43zgZDdyR9KQR4fGdQHeRQIrYzl8fYZGPJwkqa4pVeStyGiVaiSScp8TdQEFLctIANv7bLtDc-BvUOCpXFtqGFMt1Nrdvk4QHL-l8WsMDCwfEMFMsBwHxbVIpdQerBhyURNEai0c3HBTTn1CY=w501-h668-no

After Star Tours we met up with @DLo and we walked over and did Toy Story as we had the same FP+ time. Great meeting you too @DLo! I hope you enjoyed your solo trip as much as I did my own this past weekend!!

V5CMP8WleTV4sScN7tyMsjhtDQ66tkue8qaDbUFgazryjn3dMC5f8PI2QGcQB1olBStkuNt0qU3KBllLrHrL8GNfRVgyGQ1yCVcZn3zsw3bCy7bOkk0UST_-g2bXlXwyZOo0espNQjHBBGNLroMxcQJ4drpN2QoCixlF93W4pYnSZx9XCppsu1JNX1UnfcFfzfMMlOnqNSbOtRbws3KJbu1pCKKzB9grlAzMRU5Pke1fadSzMa7Tf1y-IFVNOVRsaq2TMetG6z794OBd9x8qZfZk7sHTZ_otrVXtXrBj9V9uk2gNel1niEKFH9-t-U346oJVdX9hHE1byFQrlFVJYMcgRcl_DsbcHrHkYcp9RQHLcezOZuiuZ-KBqBVNuHbrMgrzOnJ04Hiyn0CJvr3df1ttHPl7MdPUMuE68dYw61oA_oKgmb4rokdSgCkRj66K6EyaL3tQxIcJQ8rTEffPjkFijrbWZa8fiVUWwiHXgnIFRVdaYOvRzWyw6B7dV1cv_eoXxiCCyI7N1eD33D3KdMFm1VjC38BvWxfAWsq77rs2TTzQZTQt64oiw1cdDCQ9wISO6yVo9acKJhcQP_0ZD7jqH2b8qBOSX_EtFKvM=w501-h668-no

We also got this PP picture:

3lStLTXaZtPcucWBtWxc-WBAhHXM8s4RIJXD9M-vV1NigsGYmfmL2XjUMRtpsjkBfN2CCm91_LIVrj8P9MOLtZYBduMAsGQy6FfOXa_4X54sFehahCFvcMaODXPQy7ipuE_5aavdfMeUKXXeyL5ckC_XMvCxxBC34MAOAeBME4S2PMANoXc6XRkg46frTd57CXqX_OdddsU3_ky1lNb5xlY8JNW22PbxLkQJrPsCPr-AXtkDL5hIm5iscUvbvym7aBMjvl9QtJgN2fL6gwShdXIPKs5v8csa4ql9nE6BfIQ962SY9cjXQbWqLxEjWGxA7XD3vDJ43d7VS3XNzHg32gIn3EgoJXInxwHZ3xm97dTnAmMsQmHoWp-mEIRVDlWNdIB37-grJm9anP85DQlO52DynBoff9hfAhqONL8P67b_WOmPiq1Q1zhIQj1lVQ_aB2o3IOSI2o-mxpOST5oCotY9MSQlFcYFd77XmqBN9pObpRIT_lu27CEmUkFWrq7wnTxx-4p8GNXEaSa29an6fd5cBTwzWKWkNIVv2JOP6b6E0iM3mJ1ylZGP2MIjqrb4FNCUtcVwO1Ybu1CuDJGs0RNajbM4Wbv4Z42rxxo1=w800-h533-no

I love meeting my DISboard friends! :grouphug:

We went over to Launch Bay next to say hi to an old friend:

xEHKv8qYAUANKp7ZfD-Qij8vkIkqAZLLJtzx14_5VWRq9ZUdN2VuHeMNku3L9ATxBFSyrMZnHmL-bUTHb_Q9TbZWnbyhY38rRV1FiNL4ygi2sioSPUym0oIak6nBOMPg-iIeTaH2AaJ9LvYkXECQAJpIYjFrwEfaRzXkzBsf3rHAgSvREnIi83PRHCwmhS9RzlpRwNsQAmf4uuBzvHY33X2B7WNSLkDtZpuNwfJxxC5rITkF6n023fjtyMw6YgxmEOzjbw4k8PygkmxkaH7dc1-0ejKhRX5MdLIxPWR_NrDO22WqVwnIZMfntxdl3BehDp-RXSqC0gWoT_B_dfxCPGJncR6_89ec2F4lhpvuk5stDWzMzEHoz1Om6Nj9kc-TgRpZuWgnEWcQTxLdCb1M-U5yJy7PXkZbh9W7bLuNXlbwT3n8vuOEBgzRRQWZMgk0BacxT-d2K3s_Kr-uJerK76-L5cnYxVqCy67r6Wi-_nYIYGWsY3PfZK-Y7FQver0P4qkotNuypjPFPbly3YgteWk1-4--93mrwGr3wkNUocUCN25JAfSkAxYVQuulqfoUhQPiELo8TIUvkkToYeB6rJFeR-owfXeSeUrvXMSR=w800-h533-no

I'm not sure what our next FP was but I think we may have skipped it and instead headed back to Epcot for more Food & Wine.

ojqdafaxQkxLsTsjr3XSsi3fsPvEiWSd8SSU7oaZKqMNgfL2MH28XNlNWaJGpjqL4eWtgfm0GoVOk9Ef112wyXOxdk01EXv6fXrdtH5oLbH6kUxJOiKa3oKSM8gizf_JIsiBJaSr3oj-5-ydM1Wi_8Bj1wds9clQEmF8ZAPovBIsyBK-jnWZdZk4c4s_oruI3umhKCueqJB5kwPpWoOaZzbQXGnA0Q5xxNOjxl4Zm4WNPedo5aRVGkH7UNmitGUfOMLOcDCLm9PwMdzH1QClvfOMgOpX00Xm7bUZUhtlDcoAhPP0bM57eVH4N3-rdVwDlbHE4_PBL8BcvYtCdwOqt0N8SKdseRfGEo8b22GaZ2AAdthFvl25RTgrySdfLfELzeyGaoqDRmL9N58i9FNI7e7oCsvMoI37ZYFjngDzbLXUgxu3G7NOIZVZzXHabKU3uvGNk-YiFBUA1p8YFRbNP627__hSbv9O8hA7JeG-dweVaOR9o57z6WzvpnXXMhT3yIfoXWLea6iAzLkegUXCL6dD91bPX-nU8LJlFnaI0l2kBQW5SG-XJ3FemPFKlCCcsw8BmT3liKUDyrZhZWPeMn-j_-pKQQgbsKMpkmu_=w501-h668-no

At Brazil we tried: Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onion and a frozen Caipirinha. They were both delicious!!! I think most of the pork belly dishes I've had at any Epcot festival has been great, so basically if you see pork belly, just get it. Haha.

l6SVhMknCxY5gp-9L2mwur7ha4huCyrXIEQ15mdvMcRBBlIMmJ6klJpu1zODQq1clnE4WZHpfGGJ5DmgRRha9khsh3KddmnF0sZSh6qFwDLYKZ3LtOTYU_vB73GWx-k-sQIUjVqe_LTaaKiVcAlPx3ek2lsUMDc5Men4oXORoBJsYiw3kZW1Tcjff1wmOLrnP1Hm85aA6IeeRyab_dQ-5IrEbKKZyBVj8h0FMFmRuNClniu2FFytsjRh_MkeFmNhm1SFi1fi4CwL4DszMC0uCU3VOIm-U_wdCCWq3V10MoHe9wqaGSMruEdOo9Of9jy_6burQhZcLZ_HqiZV2f3uZ8GK_nX54Q_imHMFZ1CcimBvUwnEPkXxLM0drSboIFodQLz1SAjQrZ1mIwEWkSnPzPp-lj7XFC0aYYFc6Y1cZpdPupWOfKDdFjWcKfA3cYoqBBD5H6Huk4zqM8IvhD967TOQvHSf7IVPiDTc4KV1S0ziooO_lxQU4-BX8iTmq9HhywifHF0t2DDg5f7_TtSpJilC7vlIFQP7aK4yCXkvqsb5eMv0Ts9Jc420W_xOgwj80gUWVGxNdhTGxwNaI8hv-NoZSGnNsXfY2vW5MOsV=w501-h668-no
9r-Ir48r1IM-4z2mnNrLoSWq8TI5isfJaYYJa5gXBo5num2RnjYXP6V_pc_kq6Dgi4zjEYrYSL_VMXfGTDyx6x_yw7pF5gQ6FzPc7hUwEWbEkdLaYpKvXTmUQAenvhciVDOdI6gH5qQU9Sb6FOLZHNmspeEFeBbxd75khvdXrbZQa8bMqZkFdufHvcC4GzZ67y-aHbAYF6fGjV1rtsjIv396IU57TF5o4UwcTARHJmlzg7Zkua1f8wTp3BS_J_lCMfP5zo9uD-xrkqkA9WyJ6au1gUJvKiodDWopqaEzP9BsoqOj5jsTUTYTtq4lABYU-BhBkPaXPjx2VNYEYMhg_1LdsvlfONyUYgTljGTidiheJfylPb20XETOwohSyKZ8Te1YMAiXRYei5JeWhzOQBF2O4uwkodcklOIB0huF9OVelxYicdrxqxPzcNAop9gqv7j8wanwkY5fz6zZcXCzWOLWe_T7ZpUe0zwjlD4jGixkD-SsjeH7eoyMA5yyeq2jYcBVIeDYN0DmiUkzE6E2FvaUHOrhC9_RWiSBeJXKwXTY4WSP4PwNA97KiZOcgercRxJN9rGkiH7b1G-agBm8FgGXa_JMOWmVdwza8P-j=w501-h668-no

From Ireland we got: Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread and the Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy.
I thought the dip had a very strong beer flavor so it's good if you like that sort of thing, and the sausages were very tasty!

jKXHulc0_jaBZTF-gwHOWjnoK5nHbrCmdwidWmccQwxRTsihNTEzWtm8jf2m9pkZoVom-9DmSSeuX4EX8bsf2igksQ9dMibpjyOHR4TOVjdkoFfokjZCeACwFcTOlXnfjuGa9R4Adh7XGd0PdrZYQskD8x03v_dcUisREfb9l685ji7eGu6RtRV0LFwgmZ82r9-9mSY76uLH3q_07cnsUznarjKW44yPYUFRLHA87hsHzhgs-b0u_u2XtMs_TF5-h84PjLO422vKFrWsaIbVQAC0XBG9u437v1E_vUtK6RLrnamnNIih1HNbh56UMcYt6fvEhlOSp2BlHae7rgYLRuqgv_UJXF0TtSvLtvHG3NlHFz67B3WOrjmg5aiQOOOXafFl4Cn202hpWhCRsdC-pADMA4GzsgWDx9zvPfFIpDGwR1XZjiRXVce6FlD_fhxqTU9sFTRqeSO8i0zRlHzx0sggOe5EiBonhJZ2xbmaEXeS5SUPqapKpdCUXhVEiomMB8qFG0j-VmHUIA_BQD1VgMaP0S-Ic07lN358wG2TQrXl6I6D-KfMUgc6e2yQtISWJzmYYM0T7LLytgSkYBVyVxoVHkFEfSxGFmpaJQs_=w501-h668-no
X52sWGFG5U_vJ0A6Kva0UE9Kx1xwucgCJ2sWEsP2Icoxc5HEmuyW-SsPtnwmkmMOINC90tGpY1Ajq6fpSJo_Ubt0Z0OmYWIHe8n5WxfQdbF9jEQf0B0XcL-mH5YCdhcinSwbXkJRdInT2EyozafdEMr3mx8oR6omgO57P2UkWXf4yw_ErJ4BQ0vchVuh9w1c358NFQGbHCc2XEh1KtSn-xPwpCTH5mdgtYXMDi3QQTtqs_l1r8QkbAJTQo5ZFZ5mJlrctaIYFJG3kA7vusktDTJxaux4pHdw_5jpO70N0-64fqieXs9q_CoJv8em3lYRpD67JjGNxQ1cbCjxJRdMwQCi4kval789Ywv774hqhYV-dZ6ar-8GISOLGoz6tVH08oBXvnabdIDfEsOEFR3zL8GoOEIHbhNFyx4juI5i9JhfvVq2c95p45RON4bJKeSatWyYEIk39p5qVcK-Q-QuOhliaNphRieeM9mkKMG2iCEKPNIvsHY_dILc9434le65_qp1JcoeUecnmtVmXPYGHlkU8ZsJKU9PA_cQ6WB2Ivua8_Kro9FCtwZ8st06sNw6Wem6c1L8CUA97GTo2A6vMqm0zWnvO4T9FaQ8AOoF=w501-h668-no

From Islands of the Caribbean we tried one each of the food offerings: Jamaican Beef Patty with Mango Salsa, Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions, and the Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce. OMG the Quesito was amazing. I loved it. I loved how it was filled with cream cheese, had a flaky crust, and the delicious guava jam drizzle. It wasn't as sweet as a regular danish, and I loved the slightly salty crust, the slightly sweet and tart cream cheese, and the sweet tropical guava. I could eat this for breakfast any day! I think everything else was pretty good too but not as good as the quesito for me.

tMR8pIKh9pIQu2I-mPPehd1DWTW9umq1ZbyF8OsKFd8R4XeFOYRerMLRNgIel0AvzbUVIGdWBQjy7WI-3kuQ5j335uZO5BaYgYU76kKWM4iy7Hzq0QonsShDm0mT0KLGDwSfAxEHWmRuopZLgcROZp3qKrOZDNZXQcUB_iRP4qZOLGypeEhHPFycWqtdUz_JJxAcYvNsivelWIC20y_t6AA37o5q07inHk1K7AluCJxEDAb8B6fKkWXAEmn-fZXucQn_vJ2RqSpu06fg4fy4NtYpIM-W12JYxYH8UP9nPiS70V6wfG7bLvaiegHfpDUtrts41PjBL8fs0lH1FlffoKRq4qQKaTHb-DWUzKwPcdbudeaA79uBxc6lXJ2ahvY1MyKkP2jJNXolXI4ejFEFxr5TfxBkXPzNHYGnYMtpCZfUmqAWY-527_Lu8dDoRHW5T5teWVPKKsPqJY-PEMjoZoUgCuCR_lHOSvyKNlkRN5id3RdCCB2li2MFMftNzSkEc1ih44vH1J2F1jejwIU-lelpwIkK2lxj0TOCTD4tFhe5gRKkm_KUsyWO2v-z9zh11dFEJevvU6opNw93Ts-uoc8xVU61jgwkH_0NZeA7=w800-h600-no

From the Wine and Dine Studio, Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine: Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, St. Francis Chardonnay and Recuerdo Malbec

yVZPa08EU7k2sF3MNZtPjiVsORZn8gFGQG7_8Ck8YQ8EOetDWI6CeP1WUHQqs1JxZEdg4GoF4iEgjKnhitiUFBcX2vVgsnUv6VOa40oh5twH64w4641yz22h1arph8P21T_aWq-Koo79-y-tfXB5IydDCMUvyMbPBipCQKX-Si1oO5CPLfH_NqaBpr_KrT9C6l4USbAGFNNUOpR82g1RKPlPDOemb7gIJm1y6hRQCyKyaVUeDEnLqpVpnX9H8_YcOyjyBkpmwjsib5IP96k2FE6qaSsn7fsgv7Frpk2QXhoKffOfgviAiijPMcbUXfwntJkXDYjd8aesXxjUyCn0PFm6vDPI7F0wEDbv0hrf-w_Aa2x_T7TYYSLwhygv3YOPKACFBlCEwjVt_slpzA8WxftDdIi0u0bRw3u1oCLaofW2aB05WOxUs_5IXKSXPpz0oPJZ-bhAMIXxw4wWbvJqPqZ8VmxKncc2ydwg3-kuceQkPq15WIFLZLWJJuLpUt-WUoxt10DPrLGIaoGO_PnBvkE5_NmiAlXLVDGSYtOS2jq0hWhJiyXDxlkrF9stC62QykiuVeDujeY0twBM-NXonUjoiZS0LGs-0WeDmZRM=w800-h600-no

I love the little artist palette tray the cheese and wine sampler is served on. Very clever!

Also from the Wine and Dine Studio, the Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussel Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms. This was very tasty! The scallops had a great sear and paired well with the truffle flavor.

IFKqsEgeO25Zx7FS8rsOxemTWNlMPWUuQ8NTqFYeRHGDa1SFEg3J6yCMwd8EzEqH-l2Mho_dMCI9RxJuduhjANvmYGAZ6zBSXhZDRbpxeiIpDVKPBdk7x_cJFeEqQHGa12m5uuYkPrfWXR2LHu1lX6N0mL6-X1V6L76JSx015IU3QZojW4dlTToZAnanf-BrrWS2o60wm6BmFlEjlIgNPolH9kLUZaKeV4X1LR6M4BU2Zjxbqv__wSgWAHFw36jsLhnh2VrakAfRqcak3raO7102bF7PVxp029IyBzAPHsrodmdQ1jMQgCqa5pnj8-_zc3awAKZd6QiBLfRP-lcgTPjVDakW6-ofq_JvFaP_nUowc8Z5F2UAPpZY_c45X8RSSH9tUUZhN50XF_0EKYZFdZRGRG_IChpn9HeFnWRYBtllB07fthzxus3PlX7BLYZ9wx8q20FaQYxid-s5fOJN0TbinLyCPvQg0GkHSEAS-0L-u-wgynvWAldBS5gEwmn7DLq1yl5mp88Sq93c_P8AAYfFL8jtu6ZipzBkpq8GYQWLu1HigMcY3xcp3bL1WjBrmaxfLQadapIOz1VX5Nkb1CijZZ5rNYr-nqFJb1Lj=w800-h600-no

So far so good in the food dept! :thumbsup2

We went to check out the Light Lab, which was really cool, but none of the food options really appealed to us, so we just got something to drink. I am not sure what we had but I thought it was horrendous and tasted like cough syrup.

3vqQ1XLSC9DpZcJh9CXkMLWpL0qna5Q7b-TN43qZyPiLrD9zLr7vNdsHrQG7igyW6lXsl4O-CBUBDMkWPJB11YAZytGGaKPiNDV5v8wMa5EWeDf4n0s6GO2J_fDN6A7uSD9kXkWanrjJMb6PJ831t38piDiutQeYNmeWdSPGuMDOQPVhqnqyjF6OflFlirhaQvDsFAMHfAzDCzVD97oelOoe5RcDrA-9BKa398HHpJufaMtKz1E7QboTkYhknOMl1yxhZY0Y5Vf93IOjixXPGVt_eeYEs2_1G2HQH2LRBHJ5GN1NgtthEs3cSstTkMux38FoNejz58DHGobgktFPtuxn00cT7TzlO9l86D4exEQBDUP-1S_heCJAcTDUZxWAQYGdaIIgq4GqTXm1lepIuOgLjqj0upAfMFd51p4qyvpFJ_eUACYxHLsCc7e5XyPv0kTuw5iMUH-HGzjYzgN2YWXPOy5HBiJ8VM9X0Qz-pfMGktVaYeKRNhjoYAeW6axMXOtai3IMlMaVjpb6fxAkfdv05V1cwYZSfZnSUNfhCsp4Vo5W6v7GkC59OLeve7J9uDJQ44iPn-9a4175F5-vyG-FOgH2capdz2H9AFBd=w800-h600-no

So my friend Betsy texted us and said she was in Sunshine Seasons and she had made a new friend on the bus. This is Tiffany and she was a seasonal CM working the Food & Wine festival. She also makes ears! You can find her on Instagram at "SewCuteCreartions" and she has an etsy store. My friend Betsy is the sort of person who can make friends with anyone, especially at Disney, and she always meets the nicest people. :)

vw9OauFqXDYbW6rmrasnVi-BHta6_wnObKf95_enMXZwkdnNMNvSKane7UJjTeD_6yKlKXfSGBCQEm-5hOBA-L-2x0WdzK5R9JcHcrk7fOZG39iAMVLjd1o56G7DTwKjFvmNEV0BHS2D28VSKkbe3rBBIrOXilK2uO19MQnRpsQuZ6Fkmti18FGHHmY1LR28LeGVQgXfFHtkMdLdRieu3ZiC4Cf1Ee4I0M9-RTvQpLgzGqCuEwOPunMugJia69DMyD9hxDXPqt-lZeix0Smy5vUlKNQHX0Q3L2h9atWS43MC-DSOTyf9XyIz0TfY-Nz4fPOqfVhGhx7BuqcfBn2ylWCe9mcLxMoghfVki2rCxMr4q_4c97iL39ZrcMgHgFtYtwu6g-eZFmYJ8Vr0WidbaMTAyug7TjFI54sQYjFi6lWRxL5fuiSRSJjgHWS4F8M1ZmIWYp8cl5pv05W1CgqsVg6iJMlAZnJXow-JWXwbplaPZfubz_kdWiyFv5cLBuU4-Bdt6mRKHUIFWegtb1gYhRduMf3X77oPRG02M53gWLKF8QSIz34yxjXCSUZ4QYYOVt2f1TMDVtFMbl7yDMPPHunZNSR8HfKMtDM3HV17=w800-h600-no

I am wearing the rose gold ears Tiffany made, she's super talented and the ears are well made, and they are puffy and round. If I wore more ears I'd totally be getting some but I can only wear the wire ears or very lightweight ears or else they fall off my head.

Modeling the ears:

37BsyQDUeFuQ5S7kx0PVfpf1xG-HBHhNjBlXwTu9cuxMuUhacvFk7HZhAC3_qkUrMKB92VEygpf0jUNe0mfb0QTIgEDIZTaFhWcJEpc_MwcwbG5-F8HzeXIYUEdDzYc4FgDUlFsaTOK4XG8VV9YpA9X797ma2qONIw-1JloP3aOIls9iepwdYNB0LV-1CB2HXIvlIaBMmfm35zaxY5Snd9Mtf7-waVv5ITyHbuWQzuNAj-Oa5F-tQHlvfLRuKjTgHg3HfgBYvH2F-88qmB1njpiu9ZT4PXuL5BJPjl_kyOpPzLPf7fGldR--BDFN1bGI2YadTLJnOoRoLaPfAhFkrrLSaA7N9W-4iCCSY1nbg4D7lc8l4lTOs6gPe2el7X5oD5yQR_IDl3yU5bzXrPcwG9y3ZNeU_BAfm-xc8vX27drDvHmP8DsnckRRHwjYNpUHZLb5PxV2FoGmMRBxzpT03U2RXHOfnNgIPV1EkGzvRJMc_3FIWXT8ko5uSBSRt0BdC6CJ92Pu5b8TAW6ei8fAtigzPdda39DZkEgQ8wXXLCH5WTbwMbldevF3LyOn_UJ3BnqH-8r4jyKNRoHFnP5r7CegewxhmjregkTu1ooq=w477-h635-no
5hrMwBSaNfElSGvsO6wdCFSfpo4hj93sOpZt6b8uuo6bXRD__rwGPT2inmX_4GrNIBASUmfEw4eFrUrmLAZ5TQvvHvBgwWHiguM0jRLp_M5M9QWq868RW6gaCOIuq2pZkD5uxeEKNuh2LcNS4m496uu4CmJNjil9jvCRLYHRRHDw9vtz-nH-0pOeds3PwSpmqmwhs1KYzhhwzkGP_BC9fz4xc8yW4EjzULs_XUuPNCCfIdu8RztxierPlYS5mgdNGROTzkbke--Fh34KwwDKlW4tGOHKT4QZv1rGhUDZdjtpBk_Vwiga7ciS_MX8GFYD62LpzJOMAxXPqFbQH_BWYHhGB8AdAhauxAyE0AwNZbekUqrBZ4hbSBG3LLUwZdEUDjt8q3PjPBpSmWNFhiA8enNtHf_U3ZsvuiBru4Rj2nF3-eaEAdmFX-D6zgRhyI801saQOIBZH2PBoeQTAA85-mizc8HrbHleygA7f6-GbKcKEgiOLsvu_VdiHaaMK4ejAsTAtFUDwX0D3Td0GNNWJvxnzpz5Aw5KodtbPpwilnqeHCs2Gdb9HCsw_MBHCIw73SCZSYB_3l1tCrqLcxMstUhuiMMYLMwgp7G6jkrd=w477-h635-no

So now Steve and I headed to Festival center because we had our first Wine Tasting seminar! Very excited to do our first official Food and Wine event.

Today's wine tasting is from Eden Canyon Winery and we were tasting a trio of reds.

tkYHNE0YH6bwT_Hdg0wP9hxwoIhjgmMMxo7Vr7fXJgHLHEqhnQHKPTPU1J1BxIt2vgh9mrbbiqA3PdAtiZeprh9va2boMTwifui5wUIK3Kz9INj2mxAt943nULQRbQxkPSiKIbZpEZZgKr1xAVGNS8zpbHsbZ1eCK8F-I_u0iG6kWHduWZHmhvksoCJeuASoIvbagEQ9i7lTeqlavjoJLsIL1bhkYKDBE01BM4Wb2aaE7bl9fVFSZnBaDvTiPRyKBnQVA8WkyVmktOWYpxaJBxuYFb17bsJbX1pkrrVKa-qfew6_8eA68XyUbBjNbEcn_RyTTM6PaPkPaTsoiCqmpIQsYp-SkaEPntpwIWNoX64jjAsRQww4qXE3OG65ZOOEUBPi1D0w6l3L91RoM7z2AumYuJ22fj-ax6WUbES3RqEefY4lHMNc9VBPWagzPhGgx7yL8UQqr2M1XPz3_-Ko2_yotFYyrhiS7r3pXBlLSrEk41G2jOOcxSEcVSYI7R6jaBWL6kwRkgJaIM0ujK0fB9kjG939ez7fFx3DZ9YO74FGoTdLWY90jXO12322KJeNb8wLCI1x3a1r0rWtT-Aa49l6s8O_xWqgZMcwPHit=w800-h600-no

zGF-mj9KOYyobZeo81B_UMm4_XduYGvIbjPNq8kWHRKiaAa1fS00jggZb63s4rDoxunOd2A0Uozt094rlQegaOJJqCNvIOQTsBPwHAKFQ-oDD1EvcQbRkd_WWA3jU7ZGgYdFsac5krVYR7VwVkpqyarf8oM782spSt7C--WYkqrOsqv7huWgTElx1_GPbTzFX4uCrxi8u4B-fuRexUEcXhhetqyFKdwg7qoACQcembcYsI2ajxNlf6N1lhBtgXuhLzUY1F7oqPrs1S2FqPaFA_hZaLCz-iEC9a8xl5H7qZqfDScM2nry1Cp34w5mTOW1Aj5QonMPqrBrH6s9cpQTXxgD_zKM9TwmaTbag8neZYOFYhW8QKove8jtSy88Fes636QmVZvjf8K4MZejqNKssv1THi0jRV8zQ3CEdgBR8yPBoGZTuAbn7My7UJ7W47tsX3DwaUqPeOp9EO3EjsiKMk6FCEmijDWGl_T1MJrhLbQQsmRu2BQzUqkGnw4c19qCaeElskI1lYm8NDQPjyM2pnQ1Xa4jbVu7BaNMUHYqlloNElTF1isv8u4CK65e26B3JcnNRS-oskvCoSHlXnB2IZV8HNQVYLtmNAIYlixb=w477-h635-no

It was great fun to do some wine tasting and it's relatively inexpensive for a Food and Wine event. They give you pitchers of water at your table and you also get a little bag of crackers.

After wine tasting we headed back for a little more food. We checked out the Hawaii booth:

Fxc7_DV4EWQZ-b5rOPfwb0CTsEpoV7ScrTCH10Fbis_zXBXtWJHt1vSgjP52SLGav5-rm401Dl2NdH0jEPt8LYs3IYb4aJf8SLgVjt1UIgFYqm3hHe8M2zLaN_wb2EKMQ9ZPhe-2JwbodhoqHh8Cj3p9PRg_-zznTGViN81fqDtmFSRNbUwgWfKKl2BtFLdrNgWD2BKYOxlgXa8Y5G561bNvGdvuvZ64xILc9G5a1mJb1ldwkgCsXGJLXjSfhv24qHz3kIV6mIU1XiKYgt0r8Ky7bG8pftmC4PBoNOsGSSdTxZuGzJCvUr5BVHBbbFNmz10Gcukbt6MoaeEYlEKYly2iBuWszgC4ic7opR859xpk3lmtNwYx9uVNStoZ3VeyN9KOy3XYm53YLPe5Ba8THvop9Vmn9oTTKB-YjnGM-SRvOMmdOZLQIDN-ajoMzJ2l4Z0fBkR7YwgBd-LmWpSjR3XcfF0GOD-t_EvZa8trKf5SfbF0kSSSUI9ItwKryylGrhtJnf-DgFvPKuVnCfO7cMwr_hVgkyzW-_fwX3vW2afr12L3hsl3rcHuPUrGrT9AjGbpHJn71wcXRZ8FMbLgJkb7i0ZhxH1qfXHkYy4s=w477-h635-no

This is the Teriyaki Spam Hash with potatoes, onions and peppers.
OMG this was sooo good! It was savory and had crisp bits, a tad sweet, a tad spicy. I loved it!

-rtOCEkGTciBTuAUvT16nEzlf3o7YtaBbwwh9lNciWs2GY-gIkjZaFQTjO4MisB4rOlu3_BnLWMAufPiXiFcBWTNBNcNpixxTKCS_1oFvkKjGlazBjfPbsGMSIIYkNzFLcc6ijQBdQoZ6YQhfOAJZYucpemQdG5rqgjjXAS7Fkg4xW2aYz-x38ZO5J7HAXX-WaxD-pDpVtePISCoUBf47B1_1mCkODXd92WZXiDBe9LrtqP9NTOnBLZOr2RLwncSbDHE2W19wGp1MUdDMGuU9NbWAiCc4XvvL8z_Vm7GAjMxp6ve5to-N1HRXnd5B-IusDiU3uW8kphQXnCLYdWaH-xNWQ7BZsca9n_UyWrTdqH-J78KacE_FwCSiFcsIeE483uWDyxCtp8mUuqAI_KQvrieP90EC7m8y5sXwRs95qyxl7boStTrabzWZ6yTzmj_pEsvgHvpNWkBSaY2mew9271bcXRZuyprgUuEPpIBwyCHXJ7Ta6aWlaR1upvsI3Ee-HsOREf8aRZyzYG2XolJGA2i63HyLojnWk2o_c-US9QyEmcDWmusV8eJEYyLxKD9PYbe24nTXKT04b_p_FRzbwhcaWw_rch5lg7AhgbV=w800-h600-no

What can I say, I'm a big fan of SPAM. #hawaiianatheart

We also got the Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad and Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream

1_0n6MULxwx8t-YrAvyXEGGopsocR20lwpfbWQpxw9ONylCPo1mf9B28xd-rvOE4JOeEsl8_fVn17cz6tSe7vwGibg3gTXWnjYU20yPFyoPw4d8VsRXr4i2bQif7Y89SEPiFB6epGwg_8KiwTH2fQrEaUJHQrnba4iyzaWKID8Kj0xc6-yMz8OVQNAf6tgkhDziRJK2Ec-H-JeMM_EM8yr-DFr4p6WoaNAiMUg-QOaqe2OG2r8DrIiczYENsg4Yt5AfVVqByy5gWAPniCtjQk9pdNIQ1sWLGQ5ybZ-Y2cWJoyWhDbx0bshS6GWcEYfpLHodp2MsbBLxNAL7Z0Jo9bgZJqs3bQGe5fFiqdcgW3nFfctpAsw1p08PKpWqLvqCSnmiq9XVtebDHr4MPo0GOrM1iy7MOeSHl4AMonE8WNLGI-nxPUe8mdxwrGrsDd1ZYO_p02NcdQkZh1lpJLglqYEeIqcYwfSuk6xKoFPaXooIYneLDY4JKCP2b0PNjYlNUslspjCh50yTnMJAI8QC7Ct9NBz05uGpwtfhFGsVYtLlV2gskgyIAWMgSmaybNzClyRuQqeqtlHUX2I3hcyceaG6__QEi91FNKxZPmKfZ=w800-h600-no

It was pretty decent but compared to the SPAM hash it was kinda bland! I should have eaten this first then the hash, LOL.

Also, from Patagonia, a Beef Empanada:

IZkB1WLn-byZ0norFPfo36uDNZHM5xrgAj1EHs9iLlBOa5yxyCTbH0E_DCTZG6yhBcBjVp98x4Le8OrEg4Y0iB6YtFfuQ2-lmjCUFVh9PpRpqTeHc0ZExnysos3DCKuUNsBPN-Egah1V-k02gMjAaBt0jATDHzIIPJfMWdLHFZJUqgyK8njOsNt3VRDx5CIGRFfoSDzqvxjrOojttb5r084PzmIAfy3nilxWwxNtzmmuSr9ajVqkSCYDxCSWfvdiTy56ffm4XEzinruXBZ8RvPQF_LnGS1bd6cnQ9qndd7dnJbqJr8XOoPd2KrAeGJrjo7DQYOwQ6mjV4nRVJ99fZjeO22aKxvmXzI38kST8MMRtUCSYw6BgbZGJy5RxmJsVVU4_UfPWT-RTLF7-8sjseLLkOVTsoOyDUl9Xp2RV9BnxWF_v5SHdZb80fRq8-99PQtAnH_4e97g3qwpoGHe_nBSFIcdX2-COhkerUY_AwOyHG2NsrcW4LsUj-OhYiZlE_jXdXMf71sZ25pj1UBCHigfRqdYOA55-FDSWW9AJSBFJSFWg1PJmmVwiQ0Q3mEq2cGGMg7GKmIRMfN3byuOhWWOlFf60Kk5ETg3ejZDU=w477-h635-no

I think it was pretty tasty but nothing special.

I wanted some cheddar cheese soup so we headed to Canada. I also got myself those tray things which made it a lot easier to eat and walk at the same time! We also got a beer but I'm not sure if this beer was from Canada or someplace else.

b7gp8bDFsbQdq5rcVuRs1l91LbG56EOalEqvzYzURVGFGk9MgdqkpVPtfi9yQGjnWdolzddA8FZOD5GFk92kyYlwwb__VkkPVUZeny7kHLsEa_4TqNi_o4BIhn1kKd7NJs74LZgkRzUQ--VUtkDhyal_HwAnuFtS0tHiKKh5QJIhSL09dMF1ZWct6o6VjemQVqJvEcxgXR6s9Syd7_zv5kQg4YCHyh80mzfdigczOo9hDweCFE-H-8eSFX5NyvmaFmvrGXcciLZL3uRhAUiqiob_SpoAbIxrZKNLUTtaAPkr_xWRxKlqh3sRj4F_9-u0lFOapS52bH1tBJHKNqd2nASegXAp_ZLZOosciqX4ejeMQIrbEoHQcWFeZyrQpEnwRUu7LKuIBafXbwdwKB4pQqapdhe62eEG8H-FPLpRPj5Y57n1-gQMmcs9Jh6rudUCjQZTaV0mDnSkU0ghnGCLofZ4Ui4aa1BEwGyoA74W3sqEnICjVySRy2d6pEZeTdPjy53AICCTVBKnkDI2pHvSN2hDMCvRE6cUYlPO53MVnDQqByEseFCKROdAssSnIrgH5nhKplxtLb3ZZ_PStjTWUzbU_YKcaHNk6_wLzyHb=w477-h635-no

YUM, pretzel bread.

Coming up, we spend the evening at MK watching HEA, and dinner at Citrico's!

Last edited:
I feel famous now ! Thanks for being my first DISmeet I hope to have more next trip ( which is sadly not until next sept)
Looks like a successful day at Food and Wine .

How nice that you were able to meet up with a couple of Disers!

Your picture with Chewbacca is super cute! I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but Chewy makes me smile.

I'm sitting here drooling over your Food & Wine choices. I love that the menus get changed up, so it's not the same things every year.

That tray definitely looked like it would be useful. Were those sold with the other Food & Wine souvenirs?

I had three DISmeets today!

Holy cow! What a day! Your Dismeets looked like a lot of fun :)

This is Tiffany and she was a seasonal CM working the Food & Wine festival. She also makes ears! You can find her on Instagram at "SewCuteCreartions" and she has an etsy store. My friend Betsy is the sort of person who can make friends with anyone, especially at Disney, and she always meets the nicest people. :)

Nice! Her ears also look great! I checked out her Etsy shop!

OMG this was sooo good! It was savory and had crisp bits, a tad sweet, a tad spicy. I loved it!

-rtOCEkGTciBTuAUvT16nEzlf3o7YtaBbwwh9lNciWs2GY-gIkjZaFQTjO4MisB4rOlu3_BnLWMAufPiXiFcBWTNBNcNpixxTKCS_1oFvkKjGlazBjfPbsGMSIIYkNzFLcc6ijQBdQoZ6YQhfOAJZYucpemQdG5rqgjjXAS7Fkg4xW2aYz-x38ZO5J7HAXX-WaxD-pDpVtePISCoUBf47B1_1mCkODXd92WZXiDBe9LrtqP9NTOnBLZOr2RLwncSbDHE2W19wGp1MUdDMGuU9NbWAiCc4XvvL8z_Vm7GAjMxp6ve5to-N1HRXnd5B-IusDiU3uW8kphQXnCLYdWaH-xNWQ7BZsca9n_UyWrTdqH-J78KacE_FwCSiFcsIeE483uWDyxCtp8mUuqAI_KQvrieP90EC7m8y5sXwRs95qyxl7boStTrabzWZ6yTzmj_pEsvgHvpNWkBSaY2mew9271bcXRZuyprgUuEPpIBwyCHXJ7Ta6aWlaR1upvsI3Ee-HsOREf8aRZyzYG2XolJGA2i63HyLojnWk2o_c-US9QyEmcDWmusV8eJEYyLxKD9PYbe24nTXKT04b_p_FRzbwhcaWw_rch5lg7AhgbV=w800-h600-no

I'm not a fan of spam, but this looks amazing!!

All of your food and drink this day...just has me salivating! All the Disney eats!

I had three DISmeets today!

Wow! Nice!

I love meeting my DISboard friends! :grouphug:

Me too!! :)

At Brazil we tried: Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onion and a frozen Caipirinha. They were both delicious!!!

It looks really interesting. I'd try that.

I think most of the pork belly dishes I've had at any Epcot festival has been great, so basically if you see pork belly, just get it. Haha.

Okay, then I'd definitely try that.

I love the little artist palette tray the cheese and wine sampler is served on. Very clever!

That's cool! Looks yummy too.

Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussel Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms.

Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

I am not sure what we had but I thought it was horrendous and tasted like cough syrup.

ew. No.

She also makes ears! You can find her on Instagram at "SewCuteCreartions" and she has an etsy store.

Really! Good for her!

So now Steve and I headed to Festival center because we had our first Wine Tasting seminar! Very excited to do our first official Food and Wine event.

Cool! Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Today's wine tasting is from Eden Canyon Winer and we were tasting a trio of reds.

No one likes a Winer.... :rolleyes1

We checked out the Hawaii booth:

No slider?????

That looks super good however.

I wanted some cheddar cheese soup so we headed to Canada.

:wave:

I also got myself those tray things which made it a lot easier to eat and walk at the same time!

Where did you get that?

YUM, pretzel bread.

That stuff is soooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter