Wine & Dine Pre Race Dinner at Boma - ALL DISers Welcome!

Mrs D

I realize most people don't hear editing.
I have been able to secure a group reservation for Boma on Friday 10/1 at 5pm. :cool1: :yay: :woohoo I have an ADR for 40 people. This is open to ALL DISers who would like to join us!

Please post here or PM me if you plan to attend and how many people in your group (and if any are children and their ages). If you have any special requests or needs let me know that too!

I am really looking forward to getting together with everyone!!!!

Here is the list:

Mrs D & Fly4Free2 - 2
Firedancer - 2
NeverlandClub23 - 1
ahoff - 1
Rose&Mike -
Jeanigor - 3
Marathonmommy & Love2BinDisney- 2
Airman - 2
two-foxes - 6 (may end up 4)
Piglet24 - 2
lauren5406 - 2
newholidayx2 - 1?
bounceliketigger - 2
Disney Freak Numbero Uno - 1
shellyminnie - 1
Caroleella - 1

Current total = 29

*DreamBeliever - has own ADR at Boma -7 ppl*

We can not make this dinner at Boma. Our flight arrives at 4pm.
If anyone has another idea I would love meet ! We will be staying at BCV !

Count me in for 2 adults..looking forward to it..

by the way Mrs D sent u a pm.

We can not make this dinner at Boma. Our flight arrives at 4pm.
If anyone has another idea I would love meet ! We will be staying at BCV !
I'm hoping OKW lover is still organizing a TATW meet. It's over on the DIS Unplugged board.

Count me in for 2 adults..looking forward to it..

by the way Mrs D sent u a pm.
Hooray! I have you in!

Don't think we'll be able to make it for dinner either, but if anything else comes up...I'd definitely be in. Oh and DVC at last....we'll be at the beach club villas 10/3-10/7

Don't think we'll be able to make it for dinner either, but if anything else comes up...I'd definitely be in. Oh and DVC at last....we'll be at the beach club villas 10/3-10/7

Our Son and Daughter will be in the Marathon Relay on October 2nd.
Daughter checks in on September 30. Son arrives 9am on October 1st
and we arrive evening of October 1st. Hope we meet !

Count me in for Boma Friday evening.

Mrs D, you may want to also post this on the thread going on the WISH boards so they know about it.

ETA: I will be with at least one other DIS member if not two.

Count me in for Boma Friday evening.

Mrs D, you may want to also post this on the thread going on the WISH boards so they know about it.

ETA: I will be with at least one other DIS member if not two.

Great! glad you're bringing some others! And I will add it to the other threads - great idea.

Hi :wave2: I would like to join you guys for dinner too Friday evening if you still have room.
Hooray! There's still LOTS of room!

Our Son and Daughter will be in the Marathon Relay on October 2nd.
Daughter checks in on September 30. Son arrives 9am on October 1st
and we arrive evening of October 1st. Hope we meet !

Another one here at the Beach Clun Villas -- from Friday to Monday :thumbsup2

DH (he lurks on here) & I would like to join you at Boma if that's alright - we're both running the half and would like to meet others who are running it too. Thanks!

DH (he lurks on here) & I would like to join you at Boma if that's alright - we're both running the half and would like to meet others who are running it too. Thanks!

We will be glad to have you both join us and look forward to meeting you too!

I will be running the half and would also like to join for dinner if there is still room. Will be staying at BW.

If you still have room, we would like to join you. It will be 4 adults. DH and I are running the 1/2 and DS and a friend are coming along. We have one vegetarian in our group. We're staying at BWV. Thanks!:goodvibes

I will be running the half and would also like to join for dinner if there is still room. Will be staying at BW.

Glad your joining us! Are you traveling solo for the race?

If you still have room, we would like to join you. It will be 4 adults. DH and I are running the 1/2 and DS and a friend are coming along. We have one vegetarian in our group. We're staying at BWV. Thanks!:goodvibes

Welcome! Firedancer made a great suggestion with Boma - we can get vegetarian, do our carbo load, everyone should be happy!

Thanks PPs for giving resort info; that's a great idea!

I am at POFQ unless I find a great deal on renting points.

This is a Girls Only trip with my Mom; I'm leaving the hubby and kids behind so I can race and have some 'me' time. My Mom will also be at the Finish Line party after the race.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Todd. Party of one. (But I always bring a party with me.:thumbsup2)

Staying at Old Key West.
Strike all that. After a little discussion with my traveling party, they also want to come. (I told you I bring a party.:goodvibes)

Anna, Kim & Todd. Party of three would like to join in on your dinner meet, pretty please. :flower3::flower3:

We are staying at Old Key West and Boardwalk.

Strike all that. After a little discussion with my traveling party, they also want to come. (I told you I bring a party.:goodvibes)

Anna, Kim & Todd. Party of three would like to join in on your dinner meet, pretty please. :flower3::flower3:

We are staying at Old Key West and Boardwalk.

Now we're really gonna have a party! :banana: :banana: :banana:

If this is a WISH meet, could it be moved to the WISH part of Disboards in regards to the Wine and Dine Half marathon?
I have been looking and asking on that side for anyone who was doing a meet, it is usually posted there for the race team. Anyone thought of doing just a meet where eating is an option like the one the WISH team does in January?

If this is a WISH meet, could it be moved to the WISH part of Disboards in regards to the Wine and Dine Half marathon?
I have been looking and asking on that side for anyone who was doing a meet, it is usually posted there for the race team. Anyone thought of doing just a meet where eating is an option like the one the WISH team does in January?

I was trying to be inclusive of all DISers, but there are many WISHers who are attending. It is posted on the Inaugural Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon Support Thread on the WISH board as well.

I believe there might also be an informal Taste Around the World meet up as well from over on the DIS Unplugged board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter