Wine & Dine Pre Race Dinner at Boma - ALL DISers Welcome!

We still have about 12 spots open.

I am looking forward to meeting lots of DISers!

In addition to meeting fellow DISers and good food you will receive a limited edition DISigned name tag!

Good times!

Mrs. D -
My sister, who will be joining us for the Boma Dinner and Meet, is a DISer, too! Her user name is: Love2BinDisney
(In case you are able to make her a name tag as well! Looking forward to the meet! :))

Mrs. D -
My sister, who will be joining us for the Boma Dinner and Meet, is a DISer, too! Her user name is: Love2BinDisney
(In case you are able to make her a name tag as well! Looking forward to the meet! :))

Cool! Not sure if I'll personalize the name tags (which I picked up yesterday) or leave them blank. Depends on how much time I have to put into it I guess. I am trying to work on my shirt for the race (my relay partner two-foxes & I will match) and figure which costume I'm going to buy.

Oh bugger, our flight doesn't get in until 8pm.

Any nighttime DISer activities?? :cool1:

Probably not on 10/1 as most of the DISmeets consist of runners either doing the 5K on 10/2 AM or the Half-Relay or Half on 10/2PM. There is a DISmeet on 10/3 at 1pm and MANY of us are going to MNSSHP on 10/3 as well.

Hope to bump into while there!

Hi Mrs. D.
Please count me in. Thanks.

I'm so glad you can join us!

Here's the link to the WISH DISmeet at 4pm AKL lobby for a group pic.

You found our Boma group (which is open to all DISers who care to join in the fun).

There is also the Tambu Lounge (Poly) meet on 10/3 at 1pm.

As far as finding us - I know several will have on lime green WISH shirts. I will be bringing name tags, so you may see a few of those. I also always have a Lime Green Mickey Head on my bag with my DIS name on it. Oh, and I'll be wearing my DISUnplugged lanyard too (which is black with orange writing).

Probably not on 10/1 as most of the DISmeets consist of runners either doing the 5K on 10/2 AM or the Half-Relay or Half on 10/2PM. There is a DISmeet on 10/3 at 1pm and MANY of us are going to MNSSHP on 10/3 as well.

Hope to bump into while there!

I'm trying to convince my mom to go to MNSSHP. We are doing high tea on 10/3, so I'm not sure about the DISmeet. It depends on when/where it is. :confused3

I'm trying to convince my mom to go to MNSSHP. We are doing high tea on 10/3, so I'm not sure about the DISmeet. It depends on when/where it is. :confused3

Starts at 1pm at the Tambuku Lounge in the Poly. (Check out the spiffy pic/link in my siggie of the Grand Ceremonial House if you wanna visit the thread specifically.)

Looking for a few more - there's still time to get in!

I'm already on the list but you can put me down for a + 1.

My sister will be joining me after all.

Thanks!

Hi I have recently joined Dis boards, I have been to Disney quite a few times im from England and have never been part of any forum before.
I have just come a cross this thread and I see alot of Disers meet if they are in Disney at the same time, my family and I will be staying at the AKL the same time that you are having your meet! is this just for members of a running group?? or could anybody come along :) we actually have a booking for Le Cellier that night but was wondering if you will be carrying on after dinner and having drinks or something that we could say Hi at , no worries if not ...:)

We ate at Boma on Monday night. My goodness, I had almost forgotten how yummy it was. Looking forward to it next month. Just have to remember not to eat quite as much in October....

Hi I have recently joined Dis boards, I have been to Disney quite a few times im from England and have never been part of any forum before.
I have just come a cross this thread and I see alot of Disers meet if they are in Disney at the same time, my family and I will be staying at the AKL the same time that you are having your meet! is this just for members of a running group?? or could anybody come along :) we actually have a booking for Le Cellier that night but was wondering if you will be carrying on after dinner and having drinks or something that we could say Hi at , no worries if not ...:)

:welcome: We'd love to have you swing by if you can!

While I will certainly be relaxed and enjoying myself - I am kind of hoping to pop into AK during the evening EMH for a night ride on Expedition Everest. I will not be crushed if we are having so much fun that I skip it.

I'll PM you my cell # so you can call to see where we're at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter