**Winkers goes to England~It's so hard to say goodbye**

A plus is the guy who plays Merlin is from our town and his Sister in law is one of my friends. I know, it's a stretch but I felt like I knew someone famous!:laughing:

I totally think you know someone famous.

I'm going to Ohio today for my nephew's wedding. So it'll be a litle over a week before I'm back.
I just thought I'd let Rosie know.;)

Have fun and enjoy.

I'm going to Ohio today for my nephew's wedding. So it'll be a litle over a week before I'm back.
I just thought I'd let Rosie know.;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: For letting me Know not for your nephews wedding!! Have fun , but I do have to wonder do they not have internet in Ohio!!!!????:lmao:

I'm ba-a-ck! I'm exhausted and tired. I guess those are the same thing! I had a great time, but it's good to be home. Even if home looks like world war 3 took place while I was gone.;)

BOO!

Yep, I fell off the radar for a while. I've been so busy-- I'm almost done w/ the rough draft of my novel, plus we're getting started on the paperwork for the Down syndrome nonprofit, plus I've got all these dang kids:lovestruc running around needing things. "Mommy, is there any breakfast?" "Mommy, come wipe me now." Yikes!

I feel bad for abandoning my trippie, especially since we had a blast. By the time I get around to it, it'll be the one year anniversary of our trip!:upsidedow

Welcome Back Cheerie !!
Hi Rosie!! So, what's my grace period before I'm pestered for another update?
:rotfl2:
BOO!

Yep, I fell off the radar for a while. I've been so busy-- I'm almost done w/ the rough draft of my novel, plus we're getting started on the paperwork for the Down syndrome nonprofit, plus I've got all these dang kids:lovestruc running around needing things. "Mommy, is there any breakfast?" "Mommy, come wipe me now." Yikes!

I feel bad for abandoning my trippie, especially since we had a blast. By the time I get around to it, it'll be the one year anniversary of our trip!:upsidedow

ASHLEY!!!!:goodvibes
I'm so glad you checked in! :banana:

Hopefully I'll be able to carve (get it? Halloween, jack-o-lanterns?) out some time to catch up on yo' trippie!

Ok, I'll admit it. There is one problem to waiting so long to finish my tr. I can't remember alot of detail from the last 2 days. I think I'm getting old!:rotfl2:

One thing I do remember is waking up on the next to last day and my back was KILLING me. It was so bad I could hardly move. Going to the bathroom was an hour long adventure..........men have it so easy.:laughing: I'm sure the entire building we were in heard my scream as I lowered myself. Getting back up involved some screaming and gnashing of teeth also. It wasn't pretty. At least this was going to be an easy day for us, because I wasn't going to be walking anywhere fast.

I managed to hobble to the bus stop, but the standing in line just about brought me to tears. We got to the MK around 10 and D.Jay informed me that I was going to ride in my own chariot. Oh goody. Lucky me. I've been in wheelchairs twice, and both times involved disneyworld. Something is wrong there.

We started off with the hall of presidents, one of my favorites!
Where's Jordy?
100_4961.jpg

100_4962.jpg

F.J was tired
100_4964.jpg

We went to SM and Ethan finally got the courage to ride!:banana: He loved it so much and couldn't believe he missed out so many times before! He did the same thing with BTMR.:banana:

We rode the people mover...
100_4965.jpg

100_4966.jpg

Bailie's new boyfriend...
100_4969.jpg

fj meets stitch
100_4973.jpg

100_4977.jpg

Hunter on Buzz...
100_4984.jpg

Just for Scott, we ate ice cream sandwiches........
100_4985.jpg

We had our dinner adr at Liberty tree tavern. I'm so sad that they aren't going to have the characters here anymore! We've had great interaction with them here, and I love the colonial clothes they wear.

I'm not sure what Hunter is doing!
100_4996.jpg

these two are like their own comedy duo

100_4999.jpg

100_5002.jpg

100_5003.jpg

dentist in the making...
100_5004.jpg

chip had fun with F.J
100_5009.jpg

making Bailie kiss F.J.
100_5011.jpg

The kids were goofing around, and I don't remember exactly what they were doing but I responded with something that will probably be engraved on my tombstone or at least in my eulogy.........................................

"Don't do that in PUBIC".

yep, I missed an all important "L" inbetween the b & i.:scared1: :lmao:

D.Jay laughed so hard I thought he was going to hurt himself. Evan and Bailie were hysterical and Hunter and Ethan just looked confused.

After about the 10th time Hunter asked what pubic meant I told him it meant your "private area". He turned deep red and with the most disgusted tone said...."why didn't you just say you'd tell me when I'm older?":rotfl2: This was Ethan's response.....
100_5030.jpg

After we calmed down from that the kids wanted to see if we could recreate my "happy" picture from the previous trip......

100_5037.jpg

100_5038.jpg

100_5040.jpg

100_5034.jpg

100_5036.jpg

and the winner is.....
100_5039.jpg

Chip came back for some more fun....
100_5044.jpg

Evan must have been dehydrated because he manged to drink

100_5024.jpg

Hunter loved the butter patties...

100_5014.jpg

100_5018.jpg

100_5021.jpg

The only thing bad about our meal was the gravy.....
100_5027.jpg

After dinner, we headed back to the resort for some swimming. As much as I hate putting on a swimsuit, it felt so good on my back.

Up next....a trip around the world.

Had a hard time figuring out whose kids those were in the photos, since they look NOTHING like you...:upsidedow

Is it just me, or does Flat Jordan look scared to death that Minnie is about to eat him???:eek:

I can totally empathize with the wheelchair thing-- my one & only stint in a wheelchair was at 7-1/2 months pregnant w/ child #2 (who in their right mind goes to DW 7-1/2 months pregnant?) when we did the "we're-late-for-CRT" sprint from Main Street to the castle, and I managed to pull every muscle south of my ribcage!

Hey-- you don't do any freelancing for Texas 4H, do you? Because at my daughter's award banquet last year, the program commended her for her many awards throughout the year in PUBIC SPEAKING. Bad mommy had to point it out, of course. She was mortified. Note to self: some things are better left alone....

Cherie love the update. I almost peed my pants reading it. :lmao: I am also sad about the LTT not having characters as well. We are going down next November the day before Thanksgiving and my plan was to have Thanksgiving dinner there. I thought the menu was very Thanksgivingy (not probably a word) and thought the characters dressed in their colonial clothes were perfect. I think we will still eat there though but I'm really upset about them not being. I think it would have great.

Love the butter picture - :thumbsup2

OMG that's the funniest response ever :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:
Hunter is the funniest person I know. He doesn't even try to be funny, he just says things that pop into his mind.
Now, when he asks me a question I'll say........"are you sure you don't want me to tell you when you're older?" and suddenly he doesn't want to hear my answer!

Hey-- you don't do any freelancing for Texas 4H, do you? Because at my daughter's award banquet last year, the program commended her for her many awards throughout the year in PUBIC SPEAKING. Bad mommy had to point it out, of course. She was mortified. Note to self: some things are better left alone....
That is hilarious!! I hope you saved the program!:lmao:

. I thought the menu was very Thanksgivingy (not probably a word) and thought the characters dressed in their colonial clothes were perfect. I think we will still eat there though but I'm really upset about them not being. I think it would have great.

I feel like I'm having thanksgiving dinner when I'm there. The characters there always seemed to realy get into playing around with the kids, too.

considering that i basically proofread for a living, i saw the ever-important L that was left out and was just getting ready to respond and say....UM....CHERIE.....YOU FORGOT THE L!!!! glad i read the update first! :rotfl:

i know that those faces don't really show expression but minnie looks a little confused about FJ to me! :laughing:

making Bailie kiss F.J.
100_5011.jpg

that's great!

and the winner is.....
100_5039.jpg

:lmao: :thumbsup2

The only thing bad about our meal was the gravy.....
100_5027.jpg

ewwwwwwwww!!!!!! that's a shame because our gravy was good and we ate here within days of you guys. you must've gotten the bottom of the pot!

glad you got ethan on SM - it's one of my favorites! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter