**Winkers goes to England~It's so hard to say goodbye**

Our last full day of disney was World Showcase day. I could spend several days here, but for my family's sake, I'v cut it down to a little less than a full day.

We started off our day with a 10 a.m. Princess Storybook breakfast. As we were waiting for our name to be called Jordy decided he needed to get pretty for the princesses...
100_5046.jpg

I call this the Norway waterfall.......
100_5048.jpg

Breakfast here was great. All you need to say is all you can eat and my boys don't care how many princesses they have to pose with!
100_5054.jpg

100_5056.jpg

100_5057.jpg

100_5058.jpg

100_5059.jpg

Jordy was feeling a little left out....
100_5055.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention that today was another day in a chariot for me. My back was still in a knot. Not fun.

After breakfast we headed toward mexico and ran across donald. Of course just as we got in line he had to leave. But we decided to wait the 5 minutes for him to come back..........after about 3 minutes my breakfast was threatening to make an exit.:scared: So Evan had the priveldge of wheeling me into the Mexico pavillion while the others waited......he's such a good boy. I just told him I'm pre paring him for my old age.:laughing:

100_5064.jpg

Jordy got a little wild and look where I found him....
100_5065.jpg

Forward to Canada......
100_5066.jpg

Ain't this attractive???
100_5069.jpg

100_5071.jpg

100_5073.jpg

We stopped and watched the performers in England...they were great!
100_5076.jpg

I'm not sure what or where this was...
100_5077.jpg

Bailies favorite princess.....
100_5087.jpg

100_5090.jpg

We had some treats in France.....
100_5094.jpg

100_5095.jpg

100_5098.jpg

All the drink must have got to Jordy.....

100_5103.jpg

A new family tradition.....
100_5104.jpg

100_5106.jpg

Secret Asian man......

100_5110.jpg

Jordy found a girlfriend....
100_5111.jpg

dinner in Italy.......we LOVED it!!!!!

100_5124.jpg

100_5126.jpg

I'm bummed looking back at my pictures, because I didn't take very many. I was just hurting and too tired of fighting the kids for pictures. Ok, mostly it was fighting Bailie. She was in a very foul mood and it was all I could do not to smack her up side the head. So I decided it just wasn't worth fighting for. Gotta pick your battles.:mad:

We watched Illuminations that night, but because our adr was a little later than I'd of liked, we had really crappy seats.........we could only see parts of it. I think we were all just really tired too.

Up next....all good things must come to an end....

What great fun you all had with Flat Jordan!

Cherie, keep your eyes peeled today -- supposedly Disney is releasing a HUGE discount later today for dates from the end of January through the end of June! Just wanted to make sure you were aware -- you know, just in case and all...:rolleyes1

What great fun you all had with Flat Jordan!

Cherie, keep your eyes peeled today -- supposedly Disney is releasing a HUGE discount later today for dates from the end of January through the end of June! Just wanted to make sure you were aware -- you know, just in case and all...:rolleyes1

I know!! It's all I can think about! It's going to be a long day!!

I know!! It's all I can think about! It's going to be a long day!!

I know it -- I am going to spend my day making some spreadsheets going by what has been leaked so far -- I about had a coronary because I plugged in numbers and we could possibly stay at the Beach Club for what I was planning on spending at CBR for a week. :eek: It almost sounds too good to be true!

I have never seen the performers in UK. Ballie's desert looked good. I am sorry your back was still hurting you. I wonder if I can ever get Brennan to pose with princesses. I know the feeling of wanting to smack your preteen daughter in the head. Is it that bad with boys? You have older boys and you can tell me the truth. Brennan is eleven now. Courtney started acting like I had no brains when she turned thirteen. Is that what I have to look forward to with Brennan? I already know I am in for it with Grace but I have no clue about boys. Courtney got her drivers lisence Monday. :scared1:

I wonder if Jordan is still reading?? I know you must have said this already but when are yall going back to Disney World? I saw you on the discount code board last night and I was just wondering. I am trying to get dh to go back in May. I am not sure if he will agree. We are still trying to get pregnant. I am giving up after December because I am 37 and I am getting to old. The risks go up after 35. I hope I will be pregnant in May and I am not sure if I will be able to go. If I am not pregnant I am really going to want to go it will give me something to take my mind off of not having another baby.

I know it -- I am going to spend my day making some spreadsheets going by what has been leaked so far -- I about had a coronary because I plugged in numbers and we could possibly stay at the Beach Club for what I was planning on spending at CBR for a week. :eek: It almost sounds too good to be true!
I'm hoping it will be enough to upgrade to AKL, something I never thought we could afford!! I have to keep reminding myself............no matter what I'm still going to Disney World!!!

:lmao: This is just so wrong in so many ways! :lmao:

Boy, this family talks about pubic in PUBLIC and pees in fountains :confused3
I know!!! We're a sick group of people!! I wonder where my kids got it from??

I have never seen the performers in UK. Ballie's desert looked good. I am sorry your back was still hurting you. I wonder if I can ever get Brennan to pose with princesses. I know the feeling of wanting to smack your preteen daughter in the head. Is it that bad with boys? You have older boys and you can tell me the truth. Brennan is eleven now. Courtney started acting like I had no brains when she turned thirteen. Is that what I have to look forward to with Brennan? I already know I am in for it with Grace but I have no clue about boys. Courtney got her drivers lisence Monday. :scared1:

I wonder if Jordan is still reading?? I know you must have said this already but when are yall going back to Disney World? I saw you on the discount code board last night and I was just wondering. I am trying to get dh to go back in May. I am not sure if he will agree. We are still trying to get pregnant. I am giving up after December because I am 37 and I am getting to old. The risks go up after 35. I hope I will be pregnant in May and I am not sure if I will be able to go. If I am not pregnant I am really going to want to go it will give me something to take my mind off of not having another baby.

My boys are nothing like Bailie, thank heavens!! I couldn't do a house full of pms......I'm not sure how my parents did it with 4 girls!!:eek: I think someone always had pms! My boys still think I'm an idiot but, they at least try to conceal that from me. :rotfl:
I've found that with my boys, I pretty much know what I'm going to get when they walk in the door......with Bailie it's a suprise everytime. Sometimes Pollyanna and most days Malefocent.:rolleyes1

We're going back Feb3-11th, there will be a pre-trip shortly!:banana:

I hope things work out and you're able to have another baby......wish I could help, but, well.....................I'll pray for you!!

If this code is as great as people are saying you should go the same time as me! Cherie(blueeyed) is going to be there around the same time!!:yay:

I'm hoping it will be enough to upgrade to AKL, something I never thought we could afford!! I have to keep reminding myself............no matter what I'm still going to Disney World!!!

I know it! At the back of my mind, I think I should be smart and do CBR and save a lot of money -- but I don't think smart where Disney is concerned! :lmao:

I know it! At the back of my mind, I think I should be smart and do CBR and save a lot of money -- but I don't think smart where Disney is concerned! :lmao:

silly..........that's still saving money!!! You're getting the room for cheaper than normal............it's all in the fuzzy disney math!:thumbsup2

I really do want to go in Feb. but we are going to Tennessee. Dh has already planned that trip and we are going with family. I would much rather be at Disney. I love to go in Feb. Maybe we will go back in Feb. of 2010. I would love to meet you and blue. I already met Jordan and he was very nice.

Just for you......the original Morrocan urinal picture................
100_3032-1.jpg

:rotfl2:
Thanks for that laugh tonight. I am feeling a bit :sad1: because Charleston Princess got me all excited by mentioning the great deal rumors this morning so I have been obsessing all day at the thought of a spring break trip. BUT when I mentioned it to DH when he got home from work he acted like I was insane. So, off I go to work tomorrow to earn money to pay bills and do nothing fun :mad: Maybe I'll stop and get a lottery ticket on my way home, wish a little pixie dust for me!

Did flat Jordy buy you a tequila??? Might of made the back problem more tolerable. WEEEEEEEE!
Love the fountain/urinal shot. :rotfl2:

I was in Columbus too. Visiting my BFF and her family. It was great! The weather was perfect. I posted pics on the TFW thread.

My she's gotten big since you last posted pictures of her. BTW how's your sister doing? I hope your mom is doing better. I loved those pictures of you guys jumping.
My sister is doing good. She's trying for baby #2.:goodvibes My mom is fine now, she was just raly soare for a few days.

That cookie from France looks heavenly! Hope you get a super discount!! Where are you staying now?
I did get a great discount....but I had to switch resorts.

:rotfl2: that's HILARIOUS! what did she say when you asked her to pose with FJ?
she just smiled....she didn't even look puzzled.:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
Thanks for that laugh tonight. I am feeling a bit :sad1: because Charleston Princess got me all excited by mentioning the great deal rumors this morning so I have been obsessing all day at the thought of a spring break trip. BUT when I mentioned it to DH when he got home from work he acted like I was insane. So, off I go to work tomorrow to earn money to pay bills and do nothing fun :mad: Maybe I'll stop and get a lottery ticket on my way home, wish a little pixie dust for me!
that's too bad.............you should convince him to go in feb.

Did flat Jordy buy you a tequila??? Might of made the back problem more tolerable. WEEEEEEEE!
I was in Columbus too. Visiting my BFF and her family. It was great! The weather was perfect. I posted pics on the TFW thread.

considering that I've never drank alcohol........I can only guess what tequila would do to me.:laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter