Winners of the YOAMD Lanyards, Unite!

sassyredhead

DIS Veteran
During our recent visit, we won YOAMD lanyards upon exiting Maelstrom! Anyone else?

I didn't even tell DH and DD about the whole YOAMD promo, so they were tickled pink.

We won them while waiting in line for autographs in the tent in ToonTown. We were getting Minnie, Daisy and Donald and the Dream Cast made the announcement!

YOMD Lanyard winners as well. On Star Tours just before our trip to Endore started a Dream Team CM came in and announced we had won YOMD pins and lanyards.

waiting for Soarin'. We were at the point where they put each audience in the queue for the next ride and show the preshow. At that point, the person has a bag and tells everyone ---- "this is the year of a million dreams and you all have won free lanyards with pins" ---- Everyone, including other groups that were getting ready to board received 2 free pins plus a lanyard. My 2 sons were excited! Go Vols!

I won a lanyard through the mail-in entry -- now I'm patiently waiting (hoping!) to win another so both my kids will have one to wear during our August visit. :goodvibes

We won them sitting in Star Tours on June 22. That was the only time we saw the dream team in 7 days. DH and I knew about YOAMD, but didn't mention it to the kids. They were so happy to win something!

Won mine in Animal Kingdom in a little secluded area near the Island Mercentile. This was our first park day and before we did anything.

We were waiting for Stitch to come back for Autographs...and I spotted the Dream Team walking down into this little side path...so we descretely followed them.

I was hoping for Dream Fast Passes...but these babies will last longer.

We never encountered the Dream team again. And we went to all 4 parks plus Blizzard Beach. (MK and EPCOT twice).

Tren-

We never saw the dream team again, either, during our trip. But, we did see folks with the dream fastpasses and I had to remind myself not to be jealous!

Heck, I was so happy to be at WDW, winning the lanyards was just icing on the proverbial cake!

We have won both in the mail and at the parks! We won the Saturday before Easter at MGM - RNR staging area. Also we have won a total of 4 through the mail by sending in post cards!

DW and I went on the RnR separate from the rest of our group due to a 5mo in need of babysitting. When her sister, brother, and their spouses went on after us, their group on the coaster won the lanyards and pins! While I was initially disappointed that we didn't get included in this surprise, the nice thing was that they gave 3 of the lanyards with pins to my son who turned 5yo this day! He traded 4 of the pins and got ones that he had been eyeing up during the trip. It was a fun surprise and very thoughtful of the family to share the Dream like that. :hug:

We won them twice!!

The first time we were on Living with the Land in Epcot. We were pulled up to the dock to get off and there they were. Everyone in the boat won.

The second time we were at Soarin'. Same as reported earlier, waiting in the que right before you board.

It was cool. both times!!!

Kimba

I won one by mail! Winning a lanyard was my YOMD dream, so I couldn't have been happier!

We won the lanyards and pins when walking past all the roses on our way to the Land. It was first thing in the morning and we were so surprised to see the dream team. We never win anything so this was so unexpected!!

We won lanyards while getting on the railroad near splash mountain and then I won three more in the mail that were disneyland lanyards. I take this as a sign that I need to go to disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter