Winners of the YOAMD Lanyards, Unite!

We actually won twice this trip! Once in Magic Kingdom in the Buzz ride, and the other in Animal Kingdom outside Dinorsaur -- it was great!

Wendy

On our trip last Thanksgiving I got a nasty cold and stayed in bed one whole day. DH and DS,12 decided to go to DTD and won their lanyards by a fountain. DH gave me his as a get well gift :goodvibes We also won the Dream FPs at MGM. We were part of the first group to ride on the Great Movie Ride and the entire group won!! That was our first park of that trip so that really got our vacation off to a great start!!

Our group of 6 won them going into Spaceship Earth. Then the 2nd day in Epcot we won Dream Passes going into Journey to Imagination! It was very exciting! :yay: :yay:

Our group won them the morning of July 1st while getting on Buzz Lightyear. I was thrilled as I was not expecting to win anything!

I won them in the mail this week.

Quick question--- did your's come with two different pins? I have seen pics of different pins. My lanyard came with 2 of the same (mickey and minnie). Not complaining though! Still happy to won via a postcard!

We won lanyards getting off the train at the Main Street stop in MK. We had just missed getting fast passes earlier, which I was kinda like "darn", but we didn't need them anyway, we never waited more than 25 minutes or so for anything. And I was glad to have the lanyards as something I could take home with me and have forever to remember YOMD!

I won one through the mail....

Get this... I receive a phone call on May 25 (I'm Canadian so I had to answer a math question).....

and received it today.... July 19

My parents rang me half an hour ago to tell me they won lanyards on DINOSAUR - I'm so jealous :(
They said about 50 of them were in the pre-ride room and they handed them out to all of them in the room!

We won YOAMD Lanyards at MK coming off Splash Mtn on Wednesday July 18th. It was definately worth getting wet (Very wet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter