Winning a Dream - The Movie!!!

What you can learn from the video is that the 'stalking' doesn't actually work. The dreams were won by just going on the rides. So relax and try to keep the dreams out of your mind (right, have fun trying that!) and ride, ride, ride!

Loved the video!!!
I agree, forget that they are even there. Hopefully you will just be at the right place at the right time. We got them twice. Coming off of Peter Pan, and in the line for Nemo.

That was so much FUN! I LOved It. We leave tomorrow and all I want are the DREAM EARS! Please, I will be in MK on Wed. for MY Bday.

That video was great! I was so happy for you guys winning twice!

We were there for 3 weeks this year and nothing :( But, hey we were there for 3 weeks!! We had a great time.

Last year we got ears coming off of splash, and lanyards in Epcot, so I'm not complaining. Of course I wouldn't complain about winning more :)

Congrats!

I love it!! Great video!! I swear I felt the same way and all I wanted was the silly mouse ears.

Blueberry and Frosted Blueberry :rotfl2: Very cute video! We won a bunch of Dreams on our trip last year. pixiedust:

That was great!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am going in August and bringing my twin 5 year old boys, so riding Buzz many times will not be a problem!!!!

Hope we find our blueberries!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOVE the video. been there 2 times since dream passes began. One more in August. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm.

OMG, I'm really crying over here! Tears of joy, of course. Our annual passes expired in May but we spent an entire year stalking the Dream Team and managed to win FP at MGM, Ears at EPCOT and Lanyards at MK. Oddly, it was when we weren't "on alert" that we won!

That was great! I felt the same way about the Dream Team last year, we saw them as we were coming off the Safari, with the white vests on, but they were waiting on the next bus!! :furious: Oh well, maybe this year..... :)

Your video was too cool, love the creativity. Thanks for sharing. :rotfl2:

We found the "blueberries with icing" 3 times last Sept. Dream Fastpasses in MK and Epcot, and Dream Lanyard pins in Epcot. Super fun, hope they keep doing it.

Just an update....I was in DHS today and saw the dreamsquad members who are featured at the end of the video. I said "I hope you don't mind, but I put you on youtube." She said to me "I know, we've seen it!" She says she didn;t mind it happens all the time. She was very cool about it. I think they know that their called "Blueberry's"!

What a freaking hoot! I was cracking up! I love the music you used, but laughed the most when you were singing the them to Mission Impossible! LOVED when your family jumped up and down. Too funny!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, that was so funny! I love the codeword "Blueberry"! But what I really want to know is, how many people were staring as you guys bounced up and down? :lmao:

HILARIOUS....love the jumping up and down. We won fastpasses on our last trip and I was the only idiot jumping up and down clapping...my dh was embarrassed I think.

Also, I will be shamelessly stealing your "blueberry alert" code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter