Winning a Dream - The Movie!!!

I just watched your video...AWESOME! I love how enthusiastic your family was.
Blueberries and frosted blueberries....priceless!

Omg!!! i love it! every trip we go on i'm always looking for the dreamteam!! we won on rnrc too one time. we just got back on my dh even made us yomd t-shirts to wear with our pictures on them w/hidden mickeys and we didn't once win a dream. our last day @ epcot with no t-shirts, my dh and dd went on mission space and i waited outside and i saw the blueberries going into MS and i said oh, i hope they win something. when they came out, they had dream fp and i was a little ticked cause i wasn't with them but then they surprised me on spaceship earth with mine. same day, we went to china and i saw the blueberries again at the entrance to the theater and i told my family let's go their they are, so we walked in and they gave us the yomd lanyards w/the pins and then we exited out the back. then, we saw another one and they gave my dd a tink pin. what are we going to do next year without the blueberrries????
mousiemom

Omg!!! what are we going to do next year without the blueberrries????
mousiemom

Well, I'll be a little sad, but also relieved not to be in the hunt anymore. I can relax!!

Great job on winning, you know what to do - keep your eyes open!

oh that was so awesome and hilarious!!! I, too, have followed dream squad around- just never got anything- i'm happy you did! And the code names for them- genius!!! Thanks for sharing!

Loved this video!! We just won dream ears coming off BTMRR on Thursday. As we got off the ride, i immediately spotted the "frosted blueberry" holding one of those clicky things that counts people. she was counting us as we got off. I turned to DH and said, "Dreams team! Dreams team!" and as we rounded the corner of the ride's exit, there were more "blueberries" handing out ears! As soon as I spotted them I started jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl - just like you guys in your video. No one else around us was nearly as excited as I was. I think i thanked the "blueberries" at least 10 times. :rotfl:

Yes, it was great fun. The fact is "stalking" works. We won 6 of our 8 Dream fast passes and both our dream ears by seeking out the dreamsquad, not by complete chance. You have to keep you eyes open and stay alert.

We'll miss the chase!

Yes, it was great fun. The fact is "stalking" works. We won 6 of our 8 Dream fast passes and both our dream ears by seeking out the dreamsquad, not by complete chance. You have to keep you eyes open and stay alert.

We'll miss the chase!

Just wanted to say thanks to you for your tips in "stalking" the Dream Squad! We were there in September and won fastpasses in One Man's Dream (I noticed some girls walking out with them on so we made a quick dash in), and then again in Innoventions at Epcot. :thumbsup2

Awesome video! We won dream ears by complete chance at Aladdin's Magic Carpets in early 2007. We went back to WDW in August 2007 and ironically we were riding magic carpets. When we got off, we noticed the dream squad gathered around the que. We went on for another ride and won dream fastpasses! We were also lucky enough to find the Dream Squad in AK and got some more dream ears. How I loved YOMD! :goodvibes

Hilarious! I think you may be related to my husband - seems like something he'd love to do!

Your picture on the Tower of Terror was too funny!

Neat video. Made me smile :goodvibes we won it as well on one of our visits. It was a really neat experience for us as I had just had major hip work done and my mom who is visually impaired really had of good use of it.

I will never get sick of that park, truly is a magical place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter