WISH Ceck-In Week of 3-17

Well I'm a bit late checking in but will do it. I started mother nature week last Wednesday and it shows every time. I gained .6. But I was not the WW Poster Child either...so that didn't help either, been drinking ALOT of soda. NOT A GOOD THING!!! It makes me retain water soooooo bad. So we'll see how I do this week. Haven't been the poster child yet either this week but doing much better so far than last week. We head to Boston tomorrow so I'll probably blow the diet but oh well. Just as long as I try to use some control. We have to eat lunch at the airport before we leave so I printed out the places that there are to eat so I can control that some ...pick a decent place to eat.

Welcome Regi...nice to see you here and anyone else that is new (I just scanned the posts - sorry). Take care and I'll check in next week!

Well, I returned from my 8 days at WDW with a 5 lbs gain - eeks!! But... then I came down with a stomach virus and by my weigh-in today (only 4 days after coming home) I was down .6 lbs. I am sure some of it will come back and I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a weight loss program but at least I still had a loss for the week.

So, my totals stand at 20.6 lbs. lost and 19.4 lbs to go!!

Good luck to everyone this week,
Rhonda

Hey count me in!

I posted this on the main IB, I didn't see the W.I.S.H section.

I started my nutri/system diet today. (03/21)

I top the scales at 270 pounds, I hope to get down to my fightin’ weight of ~230. I’m 6’ 7”, so the 270 doesn’t look too bad but I can see and feel that 40 extra pounds.
(especially when I put the Speedo’s on)

I did nutri/system 10 years ago and went from ~285 to ~220 in a few month’s. I kept the weight off for years but it started to creep up again. (BIG time couch potato)

PS – when I did it 10 years ago I was picked to do a TV commercial. For those old timers I posted about my experience in my “Have you ever been in a TV commercial” thread. (don’t ask the outcome)

PSS- snoopy my posting here on the IB has nothing to do with you not being a mod here anymore. (I swear)

I am having a hard time losing 15lbs! I keep losing and gaining back the same darn two pounds! I lost 8lbs then I keep gaining back two, losing two, gaining two...help!

You guys are doing SO well congrats to all of you!

I am going to spend my night reading most of the tips and posts to get myself motivated! If anyone wants to email me or pm' me with some tips, THANK YOU in advance!

Welcome Charlie and Lori!! ok ladies we have a gentleman amoung us so we must behave now!!;) Feel free to pm me anytime with questiosn or just to chat!!

Thanks for the welcome Jiminy,

Don’t worry about me being here.

You gals can go about your business and just ignore me.
(what else is new my wife does it all of the time)
:D

I can't wait to post my weekly progress.

Let's do it!

Thanks for the welcome! Gee you know having a man around the house maybe we can get him to eat our dessert, afterall that's what my dh does for me (tough job but someone has to do it!) ;)

Hi all,
I have not posted in a while. I whated to tell you all that I have reached my goal. I am now in my six weeks of matainance. I wanted to thank you for all the support I got here. I have lost ninty-one pounds and about tweenty inches off my waist.
Thank you, The newer thinner Bobmouseºoº:bounce:

Bobmouse that is awesome!!! What an inspiration you are....and Charlie don't worry my Dh ignores me a lot of the time as well. I know I loose him when the eyes start to glaze over:D

One the dessert end of things I am making a chocolate mousse pie this weekend as a dessert. I will let everyone know how it turns out. It is a RIchard Simmons recipe and looks great. Only 4 pts. for ww folks!!

bobmouse- Wow! What an accomplishment!!!!! Congrats!!

I was down .4lbs. this week. I am bummed, since I FINALLY threw exercise into the mix. My total loss is 26.4:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter