Wish Good Luck and Pixie Dust to Z2H - WDW College Program decision day?

I know when I have gotten anything sent from Disney (tickets, ect.) it always comes by FedX- I think that is who they generally use.

Rebecca

What we are still waiting.. Who has the direct number so all the Dis Aunties can start rining up the Mouse line for answers???

I was hoping by the time I came back we'd have answers..

I got a PIN number the other day...but it outdates 2 weeks before our trip....so it's no good to us.. :( I was so shocked to get the number!!!

I am so glad I didnt know about this until now or I would have been thinking about it all day!
Will start thinking and worrying now!
Disney has no clue, YET, what a gem they have in her!
Every body part is now crossed!:thumbsup2

Any news yet?

Don't they know I need to pack and get things ready if I'm going to impersonate ZTH?

Pixie Dust for good news!!

pst Nan- what was your PIN - dates and discount?

Nuttin' yet - sigh. Froze my assets off while walking the dog this afternoon, but had to go do SOMETHING physical.

I'm getting carpal finger syndrome from clicking on the mouse button every few seconds to check email! No FedEx or UPS guys here, either.

She doesn't get home from work for hours, so I'll be at my post for a while yet...I'm now eating chocolate chips from the bag by the handful. That can't be good!

Yeah, AYM, remember (last month?) when she was dishing out that "I'm not sure if I'll go if I get in...." crap???? She was pretty choosy when applying, since she didn't want to go all the way to WDW and work in housekeeping or in the kitchen doing QSFB (Quick Service Food and Beverage). We all know she'd be awesome dealing with the public in the parks and/or merchandising. :wave2: Which, of course, are the most competitive spots, not counting the specialty character roles, which get applied for in a slightly different way through auditions, etc.

I can't believe this has come down to the last day! She's known for awhile that Disney said the kids would hear by December 18th...but I guess we all thought that it would be *before* December 18th!

Also, AYM - the pin code Danica/Lou just got (I think) is for 30/35/40% off at value/mod/deluxe resorts for many 2010 dates through June. Not sure if Nan's was the same...?

Man, they are gonna keep us hanging.. It just dawned on me.. DD gets the code for her PSAT results tonight.. I should be worried about them..and I'm more worried about Danica getting her Disney job! LOL

Ok, I have to leave at 6pm for ball games.. so I need someone to text me!!!!

I'll text you.

That WDW is still offering those kind of discounts for the first half of year, there is still a chance I may get something decent for August.

man I was hoping to come on for an update ... anyone?

STILL NOTHING!

Danica just tried to call the office - she had a direct line phone number for them - but they closed at 5 p.m. and she called at 5:15!

Ummmmm...she ain't happy! I told her that maybe there were still folks in the office to send out emails, but maybe just the phones are off...?

Not sure if that helped...

urgh! Do they not know we are waiting.. you give us a date.. we want answers..

Huge :hug: to you Danica... We are all here for you!!!!!

Any news yet?

Don't they know I need to pack and get things ready if I'm going to impersonate ZTH?

:rotfl:

Thank you everyone! It's good to know that everyone is as freaked out as I am - Lou kept getting texts today, and they were just Facebook updates and Amazon telling me I sold books. Oh, and a Disney Movie Club email. That one made us both jump for a second.

And then I'm at work, and I told him to text me if anything came in - I never, ever, ever have my phone on me at work, but I did today. And so it starts vibrating.... I freak out - but no. It's Lou telling me some guy we know is in his class. :headache: Who cares?!?!

And then I asked if I could take my 15 minute break before 5. All I wanted to do was call. I didn't even plan on taking 15. But the boss said "we'll see" and let me go at 5:15. And the office is only open M-F.

Grumble grumble grumble.

It says right in the email:

Recently, you received notification that your application for the Disney College Program at the
Walt Disney World® Resort was pending a final decision, and that you would be notified of your status by December 1, 2009.

Due to the overwhelming volume of applications we have received for our spring 2010 programs, we are still reviewing your application at this time. We expect to make final decisions on all applications by December 18, 2009 and will notify all candidates of their status by that date.

Not "we'll send it out by" or "maybe" or anything like that. I just want to know, good or bad. :sad:

...I'm not bitter at all. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter