Wish Good Luck and Pixie Dust to Z2H - WDW College Program decision day?

Not finding out yesterday whether you are in or not totally stinks! Waiting is horrible. I know I'm very impatient on things like that. I'm hoping that you hear great news first thing Monday morning!!!!:hug:

Urgh, I feel like I'm waiting for a baby to be born! Come on already! Let our girl know one way or the other! :confused:

Nope. :( I hate waiting! Nothing this morning either!

Nancy - How did PJ do?

They got to school and were told they could pick them up at lunch... Their are 3 lunch periods... they hadn't them out at the first two... third one rolls around the counselors don't hand them out... PJ is in the 3rd lunch. So, I'm fuming when I find this out... be consistent.. PJ, did you go check the office.. Yes, mom they told me I'd have to wait because they were "tired" of handing them out! OH, NO that is NOT going to work. So, it just so happens that the counselor is also PJ's XC coach..so I sent him an email asking for PJ to get her info so that we can look at it over break and since he has requested they attend practices on MWF of break (yes, he wants them to run Christmas morning)...he can give it to her then... oh, and I also told him PJ would NOT be running Christmas Morning or for that matter NYD!

What really bugs me, is they send all kinds of other info home in emails, why not this info.... I know it's not live or death but I'd like to see how she is doing...

OK, now back to regular programming, but thank you so much for asking about PJ.... now, has the mail come this morning????

I was out of commission for most of this yesterday but did get the play by play with PBF during our one hour phone call...Yikes I will keep my fingers crossed. At least PBF and ZTH are in NYC today and it will hopefully make the time go by faster...Hmm wonder if I should call Mr. PinballFamily and see if the mail came yet...

Rhonda

ugh! I knew ZTH was going to NYC, did't realize mom was too... Oh no! We need to know!

Tinkerbean, call Mr. PBF!

Hi, ppl. Im one of that who are waiting result from DCP.
could not stop my heartbeating from ystd...

but now lots of u are kinda suffering like me and feel better than i didn;t know this site.

I'm from Japan and now in USA to study abroad.
Love disney sooooooo much.

wishing we wil be receiving mail from DCP as soon as possible w/ MAGICAL RESULT!!!!!!!!!*X)

Welcome to the USA MickeYURI!!

Pixie Dust that both you and ZTH hear good news!

Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news is that I am still going to Disney... bad news is that I am not going to be working there. I got the tiny letter today, said my dad. But I am not that upset, since I did want to use my pincode and this way I don't have to cancel all my classes next semester and put my life on hold.

I am sorry that all of you were so eagerly anticipating good news... I feel like I let all my Dis-aunts down.:grouphug:

Well, it's better to know! And, like you said, you won't have to put your life on hold.

We still love you (well, I do, I can't speak for anyone else!).

And, hey, you get to go anyways! So pppppppppffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt!
:hug:

:sad: I wanted to spend my spring being you.

Sorry you didn't get in. :hug: But I'm glad you are okay with it and seeing the brighter side of things.

you could never let us down! we love you too much for that!

and i'm very proud of you for looking at the bright side of it. that's what makes you such a good person!

Oh, bummer. :hug: I'm sorry that you didn't get the good news, but I'm glad about the silver lining. When will you schedule the PIN code trip>

Sorry you didn't get in! Disney just didn't know what they lost when they didn't choose you.

Rebecca

Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news is that I am still going to Disney... bad news is that I am not going to be working there. I got the tiny letter today, said my dad. But I am not that upset, since I did want to use my pincode and this way I don't have to cancel all my classes next semester and put my life on hold.

I am sorry that all of you were so eagerly anticipating good news... I feel like I let all my Dis-aunts down.:grouphug:

You did NOT let you DIS-aunts down.... We are proud of you and everything you accomplish!! The bad news is really for them, they lose and great employee & person!! Good news is you can now use the PIN code!!! :)

:hug:

You are an awesome person and its their loss!
Is this something that you could try to do again? Would you want to?
I know that you are being strong but I understand if you are still disappointed. I once got as far as an interview at DL and then didnt get the job and didnt get hired at the Dis store either. Im not peppy enough.
Lots of hugs!:hug:

Rita - you're totally peppy! What's wrong with the hiring people?!

And yes, I can apply again in January - and will. Even though my family doesn't want me gone for the fall - I want to apply and get in!!!! I can apply up to my last semester of senior year.. so I've got a while left.

As for the trip, I guess we're going to try to plan that tomorrow - we're going late May to early June, and that's all we know so far. We have to leave by the 3rd (price change in seasons), but I don't know the exact days yet.

Thank you all for your kind words, you're all the best!!!! :grouphug:

Wish I had gotten a PIN, my anniversary is late May!

Have fun planning, I'm sure it's disappointing, but they just don't know what they are missing out on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter