wish I'd found this earlier!

Jabberd

Earning My Ears
My daughter is a CP now. I had no clue what to expect...wish I'd found this forum Before!
She arrived 1/24/11, I've already been down to see her once (plus driving down with he rand staying a week!!) Haha can you guess she's my first to leave home??
We just spent last week down there with her little brothers and are planning our next trip down. (We're in TX)
I'm happy to answer any questions if I can, or just share what's worked for us so Far! Shes having the time of her life and I'm just a bit more then a tad Jealous!:laughing:

My daughter is a CP now. I had no clue what to expect...wish I'd found this forum Before!
She arrived 1/24/11, I've already been down to see her once (plus driving down with he rand staying a week!!) Haha can you guess she's my first to leave home??
We just spent last week down there with her little brothers and are planning our next trip down. (We're in TX)
I'm happy to answer any questions if I can, or just share what's worked for us so Far! Shes having the time of her life and I'm just a bit more then a tad Jealous!:laughing:

My daughter checked in for her CP Feb 7th. Yeah, this forum was SO helpful. And don't feel bad about your going down so much- I stayed a week when we took her down, going back in 2 weeks, have a res for a week in May and another week again when we pick her up in August. eek.

I am laughing because I have "found my people"! We drove my DD down on Jan.11 (Jan.12 check in) and have already visited twice. We will be headed back in 10days for a full week because DS has a week off school for Mardi Gras. We are going back for Easter (can't let her be alone on a Holiday!) and then I guess back to pick her up on May 13th. Unless of course she extends! Then we have to start planning more!!!! I think she enjoys or visits. She does not stay with us she prefers to hop by our hotel and visit (she has a car) and we LOVE to watch her work! This has been her dream since she was 3 years old so we don't want to miss it! It will be over in a flash!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter