Wishes fireworks from the Grand Floridian beach

mr.jiggle

Earning My Ears
I'm coming to Orland for a couple days to see my girlfriend and want to make it special. We plan on going to Typhoon Lagoon for the day then I want to surprise her and take her to the Floridian's beach to watch the Wishes fireworks. Whats the best way to get from TL to the GF? Also, since the firworks are at 9pm, i was thinking of getting dinner and/or dessert to eat on the beach before it starts. When would be a good time to 'be' on the beach?

Thanks for any help!
(also: being twenty i don't think i can rent a car)

I'm coming to Orland for a couple days to see my girlfriend and want to make it special. We plan on going to Typhoon Lagoon for the day then I want to surprise her and take her to the Floridian's beach to watch the Wishes fireworks. Whats the best way to get from TL to the GF? Also, since the firworks are at 9pm, i was thinking of getting dinner and/or dessert to eat on the beach before it starts. When would be a good time to 'be' on the beach?

Thanks for any help!
(also: being twenty i don't think i can rent a car)

You can take a Disney Transport bus direct from Typhoon Lagoon (may stop at the Wilderness Lodge along the way). Since Typhoon tends to close by seven, heading toward the Floridian at that point would set you well in terms of time; you'd have enough to get something to eat, take it outside and find a spot, if you'd like.

The Polynesian is also a good option for Fireworks on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter