WONDER May 20, 2007

Ok, I now know how you can id us, we'll be a family in matching Disney Hawaiian clothes. I got dresses for my 2 DD's and me and a shirt for DH. He'll also be wearing a "why me?" look on his face. :headache: I also ordered matching polo shirts for us from Disney. The girls have a Tinkerbell and DH has a mickey head. We'll probably wear those when we do Nassau. Yes, I went a little overboard when shopping for the trip.:rolleyes1

Hello! We're in the single digits now everyone, it's just one week from tomorrow! :banana: We've already packed most of the kids clothes because they have more than enough to not run out of clothes this week. I, on the other hand, will be doing a lot of wash at the end of next week so I have shorts to wear. :laundy:

Anyone else dressing up for pirate night?

Hello! We're in the single digits now everyone, it's just one week from tomorrow! :banana: We've already packed most of the kids clothes because they have more than enough to not run out of clothes this week. I, on the other hand, will be doing a lot of wash at the end of next week so I have shorts to wear. :laundy:

Anyone else dressing up for pirate night?

We are...can't wait. I bought stuff from Dress Like a Pirate.com. I was contemplating whether or not it was worth spending that money on something like that for a 1 time thing, but I quickly caught myself when I realized I plan on booking another cruise next year. Hopefully they will still have Pirate Night...

I can't believe it's almost here. I booked this in January of 06 and looking at my countdown reading 451 days remaining seemed so long away, but here we are...:yay:

I can't believe it's almost here....Last week I kept thinking....in two weeks...now it's....next week at this time...

We are staying at SSR the night before, so we get to start one day early.

my vacation starts this Thursday!!!! (4 days) party: May you all have safe and wonderful trip to the ship.....see ya on the boat!

Have a great time at the Polynesian! DD has 5 more days of school, then she and I have our dance recital, then we're getting up bright and early Sunday morning to drive up to Port Canaveral. We just packed most of our clothes so we'd know what laundry we need to get done.

We leave in four days for the Contemporary. We'll be there Friday through Sunday and then we'll finally be on board!!!

Haven't figured out how to ID us as DISers or how to make a magnetic sign (I'm creatively challenged..lol)!

Can't wait to see you all on board!:banana:

Has anyone made plans to meet each other onboard - possibly in the Promonade Lounge after the sail away party, perhaps?????????????

Or perhaps about 3 pm in the Promonade Lounge????????

Any suggestions??

Perhaps during the sail away party on Deck 10 - port side???

That way, when we see each other around the ship - that would be very nice

We leave in four days for the Contemporary. We'll be there Friday through Sunday and then we'll finally be on board!!!

Haven't figured out how to ID us as DISers or how to make a magnetic sign (I'm creatively challenged..lol)!

Can't wait to see you all on board!:banana:

DW and I will be wearing "lime green" golf shirts. Mine will be emroidered With Coach Rick on it, and DW (even though she is only a dis'er by marriage) will have Coach Rose on hers. We plan on wearing them to the sail away party.

We are at Saratoga Springs Saturday night...

I watched the Wonder sail by both from Port and then by Two Palms and thought next week that will be us...

Has anyone made plans to meet each other onboard - possibly in the Promonade Lounge after the sail away party, perhaps?????????????

Or perhaps about 3 pm in the Promonade Lounge????????

Any suggestions??

Perhaps during the sail away party on Deck 10 - port side???

That way, when we see each other around the ship - that would be very nice

Either sounds good with me, but remember I am a greenhorn cruiser, so where might I find the "Promenade Lounge? Deck 10 port side I can figure out, lets see, port has 4 letters and so does left:teacher: , so....Ok I got it:idea: :woohoo:

Either sounds good with me, but remember I am a greenhorn cruiser, so where might I find the "Promenade Lounge? Deck 10 port side I can figure out, lets see, port has 4 letters and so does left:teacher: , so....Ok I got it:idea: :woohoo:

The Promonade Lounge is on Deck 3, the deck we board on.

As you go through the lobby, you go to the LEFT and it is past the dining room on your LEFT. Probably the easiest place to find.

The Port side is the side that you board on, that is closest to the Terminal.

Either place is good for me/us (the party I am cruising with).

I will be staying at OKW on Saturday and then leaving for the Port on Sunday morning - should be at the Port by 10:30 or sooner. I am an early riser.

When we board, we'll probably go straight up to the Buffet on Deck 10, Aft, for lunch.

After you board, the CM's direct you to the inside dining room but you can just tell them you want to go on Deck 10 for the Buffet.

Let me know what everyone's preference is, for those who want to meet

We'll follow what anyone else decides. We're hoping to get to the ship by noon, so we can start the feasting. My family will be wearing matching Disney Hawaiian Postcared outfits. I thought that'd be cute in our boarding pictures, plus comfy over our swim suits.

Boarding the ship I have a tropical shirt for the picture, but I plan on quickly changing it before heading up to deck 10 with my lime green golf shirt, so what say we meet up there, deck 10, port side, say 3 ish?

Coming in from WDW on the DCL bus, I am not sure how early we will arrive. I am stressing over that part right now. :scared:

Rick: where are you being picked up by the bus?? How many are in your party???

Deck 10 on Port side sounds good to me.

If by some chance raining, the Promenade Lounge at same time. IT IS NOT GOING TO RAIN, THO ------------------

Lord knows what I will be wearing. Can't plan clothes in advance like that.:confused3

Rick: where are you being picked up by the bus?? How many are in your party???

Deck 10 on Port side sounds good to me.

If by some chance raining, the Promenade Lounge at same time. IT IS NOT GOING TO RAIN, THO ------------------

Lord knows what I will be wearing. Can't plan clothes in advance like that.:confused3

We will be at Saratoga Springs. They told us 11:45. There is only DW and I. The kids are staying home. It's our 25th anniversary, and we didn't have them with us 25 years ago....;) (already feeling guilty as sin about not bringing them with us, but I am sure we'll get over it by booking another for all of us while on board).

I guess being newbies on this cruise thing we are just being "nerds" planning what clothes when. :)

NOPE NO RAIN... I already know that....:rolleyes1

Now to figure out how to tell which side is port. :rolleyes: I generally just wander around until I find things on board. So I'll start wandering early.

Now to figure out how to tell which side is port. :rolleyes: I generally just wander around until I find things on board. So I'll start wandering early.

:teacher: Best way to remember is, Left has 4 letters in it, Port has 4 letters in it, so they must be the same. :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

I remember things based on where the food is. popcorn:: I get totally discombobulated on that huge ship until I orient myself to where all the places to eat are. I think I read this is on the opposite side of the buffet, so that should be easy to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter