Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

Sent a request to join the FB group

Just returned from our 3rd Disney cruise and our first on the Fantasy
Not a fan of the larger ships.

Saw this one and knew it looked just right!

leaving kiddos home this time and celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary!

see you all soon.

Sent a request to join the FB group

Just returned from our 3rd Disney cruise and our first on the Fantasy
Not a fan of the larger ships.

Saw this one and knew it looked just right!

leaving kiddos home this time and celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary!

see you all soon.

Hi all, Dale here, will be sailing with my husband and some family & friends (7 total). Can't wait to get back on the Wonder, my personal favorite in the fleet. :-)

Hi I'm traveling with you as well. With the Williams family. Can't wait for 2 CC days and key west. I'm a Parrothead ! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Kathleen

Hi Everyone! Just chiming in to say that me and my DH will be joining in on this cruise. We were originally to be going on the September 20th Magic sailing out of San Juan but our niece is getting married the day that cruise returns to San Juan so we had to cancel and what a better way than to book a cruise that is going to Key West & CC twice! All of our favorites.

This will be our 10th Disney Cruise and we are so excited! Plus we will still be celebrating our anniversary (24th), which is Sept 29.

Can't wait to get to know everyone! And I will also be asking to join the FB Group.

pirate: :welcome: ABOARD ALL!! :sail:

Hello everyone, DH, DD4 and I will be sailing with you. It was slim pickings for Cat OOT with only handicap accessible cabins available but I gladly snapped one up :)

Anyone else hoping Elsa will be onboard? I'm pretty sure my little girl would flip out lol.

I asked to join the FB group too.

Just got off the Magic yesterday and there was no sign of Elsa or Ana :( Hopefully they will make their appearance in time for this cruise!

It is with deep and sadden regret that I must announce that we will not be traveling on our B2B DD sailings this year!! My nephew will be getting married later in Oct so we are going to go to WDW for the week before the wedding. We hope to get back to CC sometime next year so my DW doesn't have to deal with my depression for too long!! I hope you all have a fantastic time and you enjoy your DD at CC!! Thanks for all the great conversations we had here, and keep it up so it'll make your cruise that much more enjoyable!!

Happy sailings all!! :sad:

Joining you!
Found the FB group first.

4 of us, me, DH, DD6, and DD8.

Cannot wait to cruise again!
(But have to get through our May trip to the World first. :))

Hello All!

We will be joining the October 1st Wonder Cruise as well! This will be our 4th DCL, our first on the Wonder. We have done the Magic, Fantasy and the Dream in June 2014 and then the Wonder with you all.

It will be just my Not so DH Brian and I. (He isnt a Disney fan but is a fan of their cruises) We are leaving the kids at home this time as they will surely wear us out in June!

I sent a fb request and hope to be chatting with you soon!

DH and i Just booked our first empty nest vacation, as our youngest is off to college in the fall. It's nice to have something fun to look forward to! first time on the Wonder for us as well, but 4th DCL cruise overall. I really liked the classic ship, so can't wait to sail on another.

Hi everyone can we join you too? :wave2:
This will be our 3rd cruise for myself my DH and my DD age 7
Fell in love with Castaway Cay when we went 2 years ago and cant wait to go back!
Its my 40th birthday/ 10th wedding anniversary just before we head to Florida and by way of celebrating we are travelling around Florida for 4 weeks.

Hi everyone,

Just sent a request to the FB page. Trying out the Wonder, just the hubs and I. Leaving the kiddos home. Second cruise, did Magic in March 2012 as a family. Loved it! First trip alone in over 20 years! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

-Heather

Welcome aboard! I booked this cruise on board the Wonder back in February 2013. I LOVE double dips!
Can't wait to meet you all. Have I missed anything?

FE's? Meets?

I just found your FB page.

I just requested to join the fb group. We are going on this cruise and it is our first Disney cruise. We would love to participate with the fish extenders. Anyone able to tell us how to acomplish this?

Anyone else having trouble booking Palo/Spa tonight?? I just get to call the phone number, but was able to complete on-line check-in . ..

This board is so enthusiastic, I love it. And this itinerary is amazing. I hope to be able to book this cruise and get in on all this fun!

Magical! No, wait. I mean Wonderful!

All checked in... Kind of surprised they are offering Palo brunch on CC days.

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise in a Cat 10C doing our version of a land and sea and land trip. So excited so what have we missed so far?pixiedust:

Hi we just booked this cruise today! I have requested the FB group and look forward to talking more about the cruise to everyone! :)

My Hubby and I will be on this cruise. Having a hard time finding a FE group. Anyone know of one?:confused3

Our first Disney Cruise (and only third cruise ever) so still learning a lot! Cannot wait!!!

Friday we will be trying to book reservations but not hoping for too much availability since I think much is sold out. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Want to eat at Palo at least once without missing out on other dining, party or shows since it is our first Disney cruise.

My Hubby and I will be on this cruise. Having a hard time finding a FE group. Anyone know of one?:confused3

Lynnt867 - I recently joined the FB page for this cruise and my understanding is they are coordinating FE (fish extender, right?) groups.

Thanks Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter