Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Anyone else?

Can't wait to get back on the Wonder again!! And two stops in Paradise? :)

:thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2:

Anyone else?

Can't wait to get back on the Wonder again!! And two stops in Paradise? :)

:thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2::thumbsup2:cheer2:

HI KIM&CHRIS
We will be cruisin' with you guys....... ain't nothin' like it ....sand between you toes and some good ribs down at cookies on C C. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

We'll be sailing with you as well! There will be me, Nana, Aunt Cam and my DD(then 8). Can't wait for CC TWO TIMES!!!! Plus, Key West! Awesome.:woohoo:

HI Sabrecmc,

.................did you say Margarita-ville was Awesome? :rotfl2:

Hmmmm...I believe that I did (by implication, anyway!). I expect this time in Key West to be somewhat different than my last KW trip, pre-DD. That involved many open container delights that culminated in waking up at 2am so thirsty that I started drinking water out of the shower faucet like some mutt just to rehydrate. Ah, youth.

HI KIM&CHRIS
We will be cruisin' with you guys....... ain't nothin' like it ....sand between you toes and some good ribs down at cookies on C C. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

We. Cannot. Wait.

:rotfl2:

There's nothing like Serenity Bay!!! And to go there twice??? pixiedust:

Key West will be great, too. I'm not a huge fan, but Chris loves it. This time, we want to visit a little place called the Rum Barrel. Rumor has it that it's GREAT! pirate:

We. Cannot. Wait.
:rotfl2:
There's nothing like Serenity Bay!!! And to go there twice??? pixiedust:
Key West will be great, too. This time, we want to visit a little place called the Rum Barrel. Rumor has it that it's GREAT! pirate:

You know.....Kath and I have been over to Serenity Bay only one time out of all of our stops [11] to CC.....I hear they have steak for lunch over there....is that true?
We have not been to the Rum Barrel either, been to Key West on three,[in 06,09 & 12] differant cruises................do they serve diet coke?..........:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hi there - we'll be sailing with you as well! Our first double dip, first time to KW and first time on the Wonder. Our 2nd cruise (just got off the Fantasy). Can't wait!

Hi there - we'll be sailing with you as well! Our first double dip, first time to KW and first time on the Wonder. Our 2nd cruise (just got off the Fantasy). Can't wait!

:thumbsup2 WELCOME! :thumbsup2....................
......I think we would get more people posting there cruisin' with us if our cruise was posted on the cruise meet link with the date.....don't you think?

:thumbsup2 WELCOME! :thumbsup2....................
......I think we would get more people posting there cruisin' with us if our cruise was posted on the cruise meet link with the date.....don't you think?

Hmmm, not sure why our cruise hasn't been added. Keeping my fingers crossed, though. Maybe Irish Cowboy just missed our posts.

....only 546 more days til this cruise ;) :bitelip:

Hmmm, not sure why our cruise hasn't been added. Keeping my fingers crossed, though. Maybe Irish Cowboy just missed our posts.

Ok that is just depressing.... What a long wait!

This will be our second cruise. Last year we did five days on The Magic but due to weather we missed Key West. I am so excited for the double dip!!

My brother and his family will be joining us for their first cruise!

Ok that is just depressing.... What a long wait!

This will be our second cruise. Last year we did five days on The Magic but due to weather we missed Key West. I am so excited for the double dip!!

My brother and his family will be joining us for their first cruise!

Jackii......:welcome:....all you GUYS.

You know last year, on the Magic, on our 5 dayer[in April].....The Keys was very nice, it was CC that we had bad weather.....we did not get off the ship.

I see where the IrishCowboys has not been posting anything since 3/15/2013...I hope nothing is wrong with him........hope he is just out cruisin'

I see where the IrishCowboys has not been posting anything since 3/15/2013...I hope nothing is wrong with him........hope he is just out cruisin'

That's what I was thinking, too.

Maybe if we don't see our cruise added within the next few weeks, I'll send him a PM.

And WELCOME to Jackii and your family!! We sailed the Magic last May and LOVED it. But the Wonder has always been my favorite of the Disney ships, and I'll be so glad to sail this ship again.

DH and I are also originally from Pennsylvania (although we live in NJ now).

Have a great weekend everyone!

That's what I was thinking, too.

Maybe if we don't see our cruise added within the next few weeks, I'll send him a PM.

Have a great weekend everyone!

You GUYS have a GREAT weekend also.
I pm him last week.....nothing.........He is missing in action...O-well.
And guess what the old Hoosier Daddy did today...........beep times up....I booked a cruise on the Magic for April 2014....I just love the Wonder and Magic. Next year they will be our 11th and 12th cruise....Can not wait.

You GUYS have a GREAT weekend also.
I pm him last week.....nothing.........He is missing in action...O-well.
And guess what the old Hoosier Daddy did today...........beep times up....I booked a cruise on the Magic for April 2014....I just love the Wonder and Magic. Next year they will be our 11th and 12th cruise....Can not wait.

11th & 12th???? AWESOME!!! You're platinum!!! Color me jealous :lmao:

This will be our 9th cruise! I also love, love, love the Magic/Wonder. We've been on the Dream 2x, and it was just felt like it was too darned big, and crowded. We could never seem to get a seat by the adult pool.

SO happy to be back on the classic ships again. Love them :cloud9:

:lmao:

This will be our 9th cruise! I also love the Magic/Wonder. We've been on the Dream 2x, and it was just felt like it was too darned big, and crowded. We could never seem to get a seat by the adult pool.

SO happy to be back on the classic ships again. Love them :cloud9:

Yes, we feel the same way, we where on the Dream last May for our 44th anniversary, and we could not wait till the Magic/Wonder came back to PC.
I traded in a 7 day Fantasy for May 2014 today for that April 2014 Magic cruise.
I see you guys go to OKW a lot,....we will be there[OKW] starting the 18th till the 27th....wow! just 12 more days. We will be breaking in the DVC PAP, I figure we can get something like 21 park visits by next April 21st 2014 when our Magic cruise begins..

Yes, we feel the same way, we where on the Dream last May for our 44th anniversary, and we could not wait till the Magic/Wonder came back to PC.
I traded in a 7 day Fantasy for May 2014 today for that April 2014 Magic cruise.
I see you guys go to OKW a lot,....we will be there[OKW] starting the 18th till the 27th....wow! just 12 more days. We will be breaking in the DVC PAP, I figure we can get something like 21 park visits by next April 21st 2014 when our Magic cruise begins..

We'll be at OKW right after you...and we're looking forward to some serious relaxation by the pool. Olivia's is our favorite on-site restaurant, immediately followed by the Turf Club. I have a few meals planned at both :thumbsup2

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter