Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

Great way to look at it! I've only been on the Dream and I'm excited to go on one of the classic ships :)

Think of it as being among the last to enjoy an "orginial" classic Disney ship!

Great way to look at it! I'm excited to go on one of the classic ships :)

You Guys took the words out of my mouth.........we can not wait to cruise on the Wonder.......it will be our 7th cruise on the Wonder.
I'll give you a " heads up" report on the refurb.-classic Magic ship next April ,2014.....we have just booked it for 4 days out of PC :thumbsup2

You Guys took the words out of my mouth.........we can not wait to cruise on the Wonder.......it will be our 7th cruise on the Wonder.
I'll give you a " heads up" report on the refurb.-classic Magic ship next April ,2014.....we have just booked it for 4 days out of PC :thumbsup2

Think they'll refurb the Wonder next year like their planning on doing the Magic this year?? :confused3

PS. I created a Facebook page for this cruise if anyone is interested in connecting there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261136460698871/ :surfweb:

Think they'll refurb the Wonder next year like their planning on doing the Magic this year?? :confused3

:surfweb:

YES , I think the Wonder is going into dry-dock after the Oct. 6th, 2014 cruise.
I don't do fb.....
What good is Dis-board than. On fb you have a friend-of-afriend-of-afriend reading your what-ever. And on here you just have the dis-board family only. Yes I am aware that anyone can join dis - boards........but those friend of afriend of a friend don't.
HEy I see you [from your travel history] Did a May 2006 & 2009 Magic cruises........We too did a May2006 and 2009 7 day Magic cruise....both western ones....maybe we where all on the same cruise,and did not know it. :thumbsup2

A lot of people (including myself) think FB is easier to deal/navigate with then the DIS boards. Also, since its a closed group no one can see what you are posting in the group unless they are a member of the group as well :)

YES , I think the Wonder is going into dry-dock after the Oct. 6th, 2014 cruise.
I don't do fb.....
What good is Dis-board than. On fb you have a friend-of-afriend-of-afriend reading your what-ever. And on here you just have the dis-board family only. Yes I am aware that anyone can join dis - boards........but those friend of afriend of a friend don't.
HEy I see you [from your travel history] Did a May 2006 & 2009 Magic cruises........We too did a May2006 and 2009 7 day Magic cruise....both western ones....maybe we where all on the same cruise,and did not know it. :thumbsup2

Your right, anyone can join the DISboards, but, anyone can join Facebook also!! However, I know that not everyone wants to join FB, and I can respect that!! And since these cruise groups all started on the DIS I think we'll need to keep things posted here too!! :thumbsup2

However, I know that more people utilize FB and it is easier for us to check it daily with the apps that are available!! (I have the DIS app too but I don't find it as easy to use!!) So I'm sure that there will be activity at both places!! And if you do join FB prior to sailing we can always add your friends of a friends friend to the group there too so they see what's happening with you!! I know you can't see others past travel and cruises, but there's good and bad to both the DIS and FB!! :goodvibes

A lot of people (including myself) think FB is easier to deal/navigate with then the DIS boards. Also, since its a closed group no one can see what you are posting in the group unless they are a member of the group as well :)

I don't know that there's any real reason for the group to be closed, since there's no real way to tell if anyone asking to join need to prove their really sailing, but I don't know why anyone would want to join a group their not involved with!! However, I have no intentions of making it a public group!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :rolleyes1

Hello everyone! My family (mike 32, dw Katie 29, and ds Tyler 2) just changed our 2014 December cruise to this cruise.

Katie is platinum
Mike is gold and Tyler is silver.

I am a lieutenant/ paramedic for the fire department and Katie is a pediatric nurse.

We are looking forward to hopefully making some friends and maybe finding someone to split a cabana with.

Hello everyone! My family (mike 32, dw Katie 29, and ds Tyler 2) just changed our 2014 December cruise to this cruise.

Katie is platinum

I am a lieutenant/ paramedic for the fire department and Katie is a pediatric nurse.

We are looking forward to hopefully making some friends and maybe finding someone to split a cabana with.

WELCOME M & K and Tyler too.
Soooooo......... does that mean [ Katie being platinum], she buys you din-din at PALO? :rotfl2:
And Mike you shouldn't have any prob. on you :beach: cabana adventure :beach:.
Hope we all have a GREAT cruise.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Katie is platinum

We thought about getting a cabana on our last cruise, but then we saw the price!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: And I don't know that we would have gotten enough use out of it to make it worthwhile!!

Hi everyone I'm Julie along with DH Gary, we will be cruising with you. I haven't booked it yet, waiting till my next cruise so I can get a little discount and on board credits. So excited about this double dip and Key West. I love marking off things on my bucket list.

Hi everyone I'm Julie along with DH Gary, we will be cruising with you. I haven't booked it yet, waiting till my next cruise so I can get a little discount and on board credits. So excited about this double dip and Key West. I love marking off things on my bucket list.

Welcome aboard!!! :goodvibes We're also all connecting on Facebook!! :surfweb:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261136460698871/

Thanks- I joined the facebook.. I am there way more than here.

It's a shame, because I LOVE the DIS, but with the FB app for your phone and every other device it's so much easier to stay connected there!! I have the DIS app on my phone too, but it's not as user friendly as the FB app!!

But let's try and keep this page going, after all it all started HERE!!! :wizard:

It's a shame, because I LOVE the DIS, but with the FB app for your phone and every other device it's so much easier to stay connected there!! I have the DIS app on my phone too, but it's not as user friendly as the FB app!!

But let's try and keep this page going, after all it all started HERE!!! :wizard:

I will stay on here too..... because sometimes the DIS board are in a different mind set..than FB. I agree DIS phone app is not user friendly.

So can anyone tell me where to find Mt Rustmore? I looked on my first cruise last Oct 2012 but couldn't find it. I've looked on the castaway maps but can't find the location.. Julie

I will stay on here too..... because sometimes the DIS board are in a different mind set..than FB. I agree DIS phone app is not user friendly.

So can anyone tell me where to find Mt Rustmore? I looked on my first cruise last Oct 2012 but couldn't find it. I've looked on the castaway maps but can't find the location.. Julie

It's one of the first things on the left as you get up to the beach area!! Scuttle's Cove, the kid's club area is on the rights, then you come up to the first aid station on your right and Mt. Rushmore on the left!! :wizard:

WOO HOO!
Never been to key west - but too visit paradise twice was the motivating factor!

We're doing this cruise and following it up with a 4 day DD!! So we'll be in paridise for 4 out of 9 days!!

What's everyone planning for Key West? Trying to decide what to do with our kids who will be 10 and 7 ay the time!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter