Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

So excited! This will be our 3rd cruise. We came off our first cruise (3 night on the Dream) last month and we are addicted now. We will be doing a 4 night this October but I'm even more excited for this cruise because of the 2 Castaway stops! :banana:

So excited! This will be our 3rd cruise. We came off our first cruise (3 night on the Dream) last month and we are addicted now. We will be doing a 4 night this October but I'm even more excited for this cruise because of the 2 Castaway stops! :banana:

The double-dip cruises are the BEST!! The only thing better would be a triple-dip :)

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate:

The double-dip cruises are the BEST!! The only thing better would be a triple-dip :)

pirate:

Kath and I had an extra dip add to our Sept2009 Wonder cruise.......Lucky!........they had to do some extra safety work on the life boats.....so instead a day at sea we went back to CC for the day, and we all were looking forward to that day at sea....NOT! :lmao:

Kath and I had an extra dip add to our Sept2009 Wonder cruise.......Lucky!........they had to do some extra safety work on the life boats.....so instead a day at sea we went back to CC for the day, and we all were looking forward to that day at sea....NOT! :lmao:

WOW!! I can't think of a more beautiful place to have to spend an extra day!

I bet everyone moaned and sighed when they heard they were going back to CC, right? ;)

WOW!! I can't think of a more beautiful place to have to spend an extra day!

I bet everyone moaned and sighed when they heard they were going back to CC, right? ;)

YES!.........And a lot of..."MOM! , is my swim suit dry/ready for tomorrow". :laughing:

I haven't seen a thread for this cruise so I'm here starting it!!

We're sailing on this cruise and following up with the 4 night cruise on the wonder with 2 stops in CC!!! :goodvibes

9 days sailing with 4 stops at Castaway Cay!! Does life get any better?? :lmao:

Here's the link for the thread meet for the sailing on Oct 6, 2014 -----> http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48037534#post48037534

We are doing the same thing. Great minds. My DH and I were on the Magic it's first year. We fell in love with Serenity bay. Been hoping to go back ever since. Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer so we're not putting it off any longer. Hoping to get a cabana at least one of the stops. Would love to reserve one for all four stops.

We are doing the same thing. Great minds. My DH and I were on the Magic it's first year. We fell in love with Serenity bay. Been hoping to go back ever since. Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer so we're not putting it off any longer. Hoping to get a cabana at least one of the stops. Would love to reserve one for all four stops.

We have never actually gone and spent any time at Serenity Bay, just stopped over for a peek!! If both kids go into the club one day while we're there maybe DW and I will head over for a day!! We thought about a Cabana the last time we went, but then we saw the cost!!! :scared1: But in your condition (and we'll put you in our prayers!!) I say GO FOR IT!!! Just book them the day reservations open and I'm sure you can get one each day!!

We'll have to meet for a drink... on BOTH cruises!!! :drinking1

Good luck...I hope you get the cabanas!! We rented one on the family beach in 2011. It was expensive, but my mother couldn't be on the beach too long (she has some health issues), so for that reason it was worth every penny.

I will say a prayer for you!!! :hug:

We have never actually gone and spent any time at Serenity Bay, just stopped over for a peek!! If both kids go into the club one day while we're there maybe DW and I will head over for a day!! We thought about a Cabana the last time we went, but then we saw the cost!!! :scared1: But in your condition (and we'll put you in our prayers!!) I say GO FOR IT!!! Just book them the day reservations open and I'm sure you can get one each day!!

We'll have to meet for a drink... on BOTH cruises!!! :drinking1

Hello, from a fellow South Jerseyan :wave2:

My brother and his family will be joining us for their first cruise!

Yes we will!!! This will be our first cruise ever. It will be my wife, my oldest son who will be 9 at the time and our youngest son who will turn 3 on the cruise!!

We can't wait - Less than 18 months now!!!

(of course, my Sister is jealous because we have a WDW trip in less than 2 months and another one in less than 6 months!! Can't get enough Disney, right?

Hello, from a fellow South Jerseyan :wave2:

Alway good to connect with a neighbor... ESPECIALLY on a Disney cruise!! :cool1:

Yes we will!!! This will be our first cruise ever. It will be my wife, my oldest son who will be 9 at the time and our youngest son who will turn 3 on the cruise!!

We can't wait - Less than 18 months now!!!

(of course, my Sister is jealous because we have a WDW trip in less than 2 months and another one in less than 6 months!! Can't get enough Disney, right?

My DS will be 10 when we cruise, he can show your DS around the Oceaneers Club and Oceaneers Lab!! :goodvibes

Oh, and by the way, you may not see your kids much, and you'll have to drag them out screaming and crying!! HOWEVER, you get to go to Quiet Cove Pool and relax while their in the clubs!! ::yes::

Hello! May we come play with you? :yay: Purty, please with sugar on top?

My Mom and I are in the process of booking this cruise (please, lovely travel agent, e-mail me back soon!). Her name is Vicki (MsTxMom on the boards) and I'm Michelle. We had originally planned to do the West coast repositioning on the Wonder in September, but then realized that we couldn't resist Castaway Cay's siren song!:beach:

Hello! May we come play with you? :yay: Purty, please with sugar on top?

My Mom and I are in the process of booking this cruise (please, lovely travel agent, e-mail me back soon!). Her name is Vicki (MsTxMom on the boards) and I'm Michelle. We had originally planned to do the West coast repositioning on the Wonder in September, but then realized that we couldn't resist Castaway Cay's siren song!:beach:

Welcome!!! I totally agree with you about Castaway Cay...2 stops is just too hard to resist, and we got what I thought was a very reasonable deal on this cruise.

Now that the Magic is getting all spiffy, I may have to book something on her as well!!!

I was so excited to find this double dip out of PC! We've never done a double dip before and can't wait to try it!

We are waiting to book when we go on the Dream, 3 weeks from now, to get the extra perks. :) it's going to be hard to wait, I am so anxious! It'll probably be the first thing I do when we get onboard!
Kim

Now that the Magic is getting all spiffy, I may have to book something on her as well!!!

The Magic is set to sail again in Oct 2013 after it leaves dry dock!! I'm HOPING that they'll put the Wonder in dry dock next year and do the same renovations as they do on the Magic!! :thumbsup2

I think the Wonder is suppose to get dry docked a week after our cruise :( Looks like we are going to just miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter