WONDERful Alaska June 27-July 4, 2016

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
We are so excited to be heading to Alaska for the first time on the Disney Wonder! I will be travelling with my DD (15) and DS (10) as well as my dear friend from college and her DS (10) and DD(8). This is their first Disney cruise and our 4th and with this trip, we will have been on all 4 Disney ships. Since none of us have been to Alaska, Vancouver, or on the Wonder, I'd love to hear any tips from more experienced travelers.

We are also interested in participating in a FE group, and I'd be happy to organize it right here on the Disboards! Drama free and fun!

Laurie

I will be on this cruise next year with my wife, DS (12) and DD (9). We are really looking forward to another Disney cruise.

I am not interested in FE but happy to do a meet up.

Just signed up for this cruise. It will be my husband and I, and hopefully our 2 college kids. Looking forward to this cruise.

Ugh! Airfare to Vancouver is crazy!:scared: I will be stalking it for a long time and hoping it goes down.

Laurie

We are so excited to be heading to Alaska for the first time on the Disney Wonder! I will be travelling with my DD (15) and DS (10) as well as my dear friend from college and her DS (10) and DD(8). This is their first Disney cruise and our 4th and with this trip, we will have been on all 4 Disney ships. Since none of us have been to Alaska, Vancouver, or on the Wonder, I'd love to hear any tips from more experienced travelers.

We are also interested in participating in a FE group, and I'd be happy to organize it right here on the Disboards! Drama free and fun!

Laurie

We are travelling to Vancouver for this cruise from the UK it is a special adventure for my DD 15 who will be 16 by then and just finished exams. Unfortunately DS 10 will be at home with DH because he's at school til mid July. Grandma is coming along too. Look forward to hearing more of all your plans!!

Ugh! Airfare to Vancouver is crazy!:scared: I will be stalking it for a long time and hoping it goes down.
Some tips...
  • check out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays.... you might find savings
  • check out prices flying to Seattle. There's a $50 shuttle that takes you from Seattle's airport to Vancouver.

Some tips...
  • check out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays.... you might find savings
  • check out prices flying to Seattle. There's a $50 shuttle that takes you from Seattle's airport to Vancouver.

I looked at Seattle and was surprised to see that it's actually more expensive than Vancouver. I know I just have to be patient, which is hard when it comes to this cruise since people keep posting such amazing pictures from this summer's cruises.

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I just booked this cruise as well! I'm interested in FE's :) They definitely make the cruise experience even more magical.

Cannot Wait!!! We have always wanted to see Alaska, and we can't imagine a better way to do it. We have already started making our FE gifts so please sign us up, sign us up, sign us up. We would like to join as many groups as possible! It's too much fun not to! (Can you tell we're excited?!?)

Hi all. Officially paid for the cruise so just now signing in. I'm all in for the FE. We had such a good time with it last time. Just now booking travel into Seattle or Vancouver. Just now looking at options. Look forward to getting to know you all.

On my last cruise, we set up a date to meet in one of the lounges to get to know each other. Something to consider....

Hi all. Officially paid for the cruise so just now signing in. I'm all in for the FE. We had such a good time with it last time. Just now booking travel into Seattle or Vancouver. Just now looking at options. Look forward to getting to know you all.

On my last cruise, we set up a date to meet in one of the lounges to get to know each other. Something to consider....

Btw, the picture / avatar is our Alaskan Malamute named Griffin. He's 2 yrs old. SURE wish we could take him to his home state (so to speak). ;-)

We just booked! It's our very first Disney Cruise. First cruise ever, in fact. Traveling with DH, DD (6) and DS (4). So excited! It will be my birthday, too! Please add us to the FE.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!:)

2nd Disney cruise & 1st time to Alaska/ on the Wonder! Traveling with my parents, DH, DS (3) & DD (1). Looking forward to cruising with you all! Sign us up for FE as well!! Is there a list started?

Greetings! Just reserved our 1st Disney cruise ever! It's to celebrate my 40th, husband's 50th and our 10 years since our first date! We will celebrate with both MIL, my parents my brother, an SIL and BIL and my nephew PLUS our 2 kids (1 year old and 3 year old). I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Hi! will be on this trip w 2 of my kids. Please sign us up for FE as well!! and is there a way for us to know if there is a list going on?

Laurie
Hi Laurie
do you know if there is a list for FE group yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter