Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. We booked this cruise while on the Mediterranean 14 day Cruise. It was such a great cruise we didn't want the magic to end! I am much better at Facebook, but when I tried to pm the person, the board said I had to have 10 post before I could pm anyone. :(. So, guess I will have to learn how to watch this board too! Hopefully, all of you wonderful people will talk to me!

Will there be a meet and get on the ship? We had one on the last cruise and it was fabulous!!:)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. We booked this cruise while on the Mediterranean 14 day Cruise. It was such a great cruise we didn't want the magic to end! I am much better at Facebook, but when I tried to pm the person, the board said I had to have 10 post before I could pm anyone. :(. So, guess I will have to learn how to watch this board too! Hopefully, all of you wonderful people will talk to me!

:welcome::welcome: Glad to have you on this exciting cruise.

ChrystinaP said:
Will there be a meet and get on the ship? We had one on the last cruise and it was fabulous!!:)

No one has scheduled one/set one up....you interested in spearheading this? ;)

If so, make a new post here and I'll link to the post on the first page so that you can update it at your leisure :)

Welcome aboard!
Why don't you make a few posts telling us a bit about yourself, where you're from, who's coming, cruise history etc to get you to your magical 10 posts!

Hey all - sorry to do this, but we've cancelled the sailing. Our daughter's 3rd birthday is a couple of months later so we've opted to take her to WDW for her birthday instead. Have fun though!

Sorry to see a fellow "Cruise to Nowhere" cruiser go, but sounds like you'll have a great time with your alternative!

Just post on different boards. There are so many topics where your input could be valuable. You could easily get 10 posts done in 10 minutes!

:welcome: Of course we will talk to you! I'm actually better here because I don't miss things. I know where to pick up with the conversation. On FB, things move down and if you weren't around you might not see it, though it does keep conversations together, guess it's a little good and a little not so good with both! :goodvibes

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Cognac is one of the harsh alcohols...my hunny was decidedly unimpressed. Think of whisky, with a bit of grain tossed in as a mixer...that should give you the impression. If you like very strong tastes you will like it. Personally I like the flavor, but the burn...not so much.

I suggest you stop at a local liquor store, spend a couple of dollars and buy a mini of VSOP Remy Martin for a general flavor.

Here is some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognac

Cayla

Thanks for the info Cayla, I'm not much of a whiskey fan, at least not straight, so I will probably pass on the cognac.

Hi Ho all!!! Hope everyone is doing well. :thumbsup2

No I don't mind. DS was in an auto accident. Got banged up pretty good. I'm sure as ya'll know, whenever you hear some not so good news, you think the worse. Seems to be human nature. Well, that's what DW and I did. But he is fine and doing well. Just needs some help around the house while he heals. He is a chip off the ol' block, (me, in case you didn't know who I was talking about), and whines and cries around when he wants someone to do something for him. I taught grasshopper well.

Well, I'm late, I'm late, for a pretty important date. No time to say hello, good-by, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. Talk to ya'll again soon.:woohoo:

Happy to hear your son is on the mend. :cool1:

I wouldn't be opposed to setting up a meet/greet. I just haven't been on the Wonder before....

kdeans1010 said:
I wouldn't be opposed to setting up a meet/greet. I just haven't been on the Wonder before....

Me either, but from deck plans, similar to magic, just different names for same areas......

If you would be so kind as to make a post about the meet and greet, I will put info on first post and link to your post so that you can edit it.

I'm sure others who have been on the wonder can give ideas/opinions as to best place and time.... :)

From past Meet n Greets. I've found that the promenade lounge is a good choice for first meets. Deck spots always tend to be filled with many people and it's sometime difficult to determine who's who. Cadillac Lounge or Diversions are also good choices for get togethers while sailing.

There was one couple who was in wavebands every night at the same general area. And that became an informal get together every night of one of our cruise. It was very nice because if you were looking for something to do you always knew where Mike and Robin were.

Shall we do a meet on the first sea day (I think Sept 13th?) at Promenade Lounge at like 11ish? It opens at 12, but we get there before it opens.... the internet café looks to be open all day.

The only meet n greet Ive ever been to was on the Magic and it was in the Promonade lounge. I think the first at sea day would be a great idea.

I've only ever been on the Fantasy (don't shoot me! I like 7 day+ cruises in the heat because I'm flying in from upstate/rainy WA), I don't know the older boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter