Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

why don't ewe just give away the whole answer, Joey! :sad2:

You know that I would never post the actual answer (unlike some people;)), unless that was required to reach a hooty:rolleyes1

why don't ewe just give away the whole answer, Joey! :sad2:

10.gif

A Holiday Ball? Do we get to dress up?

Ok, Ok. I know when I'm beat. :sad2:

Can I now refer to you as Mr. Wiggles on my TR? Ok. Thanks!:thumbsup2

You're not really a disboard member, until you've earned a nickname. Congratulations. All you need now is a tag.

I will openly admit, that when I saw the second word I thought it was brIBEry. I thought maybe an IBE was an African gazelle or something, but then I told myself there must be a more logical answer.

Go ahead and laugh if you must. But the bad thing is I googled IBE. I learned that IBE stands for many things:

Institute of Biological Engineering
Innovative Body Enhancement
Identity-Based Encryption
International Bureau of Education
Industrial Battery Engineering

Alas, it is not an African gazelle.:rolleyes:

The riddle may make you fell unlearned, but you did learn some new information today. :thumbsup2

Can I now refer to you as Mr. Wiggles on my TR? Ok. Thanks!:thumbsup2

You're not really a disboard member, until you've earned a nickname. Congratulations. All you need now is a tag.

Tag!?!?!? I can only imagine what they'll come up with! :eek: :angel:

Sure, you can refer to me as Mr. Wiggles, but your TR is now on page 2! I have posted replies in the past, but we're waiting an update. :rolleyes1

The riddle may make you fell unlearned, but you did learn some new information today. :thumbsup2

Well for the love of seeing the glass half full.

Are you always this optimistic?

I've NEVER been accused of being too Pollyannaish. EVER, EVER, EVER. In fact, I'm quite sure I'm known for my Grinch like qualities.

Tag!?!?!? I can only imagine what they'll come up with! :eek: :angel:

Sure, you can refer to me as Mr. Wiggles, but your TR is now on page 2! I have posted replies in the past, but we're waiting an update. :rolleyes1

Yeah, the original hotT college chick has dropped the ball. I'll have to work on that at some point. Maybe before Christmas? lol

But the bad thing is I googled IBE. I learned that IBE stands for many things:

Institute of Biological Engineering
Innovative Body Enhancement
Identity-Based Encryption
International Bureau of Education
Industrial Battery Engineering

You didn't google images with that one, did you? :eek:

And I heard someone was giving away sex on the riddle, but apparently it's just Joe, so never mind :)

Well for the love of seeing the glass half full.

Are you always this optimistic?

I've NEVER been accused of being too Pollyannaish. EVER, EVER, EVER. In fact, I'm quite sure I'm known for my Grinch like qualities.

I am a glass half full kinda person. :thumbsup2

I have NEVER been accused of being a "nice" person. Considerate, maybe, but not nice.

Well, OK, maybe a few times, but I'll deny it! :angel:

You didn't google images with that one, did you? :eek:

And I heard someone was giving away sex on the riddle, but apparently it's just Joe, so never mind :)

:lmao: :lmao: I can try to come up with a holiday theme as well. :yay:

Did somebody say something about holiday balls? Here's one for Angel...

04722_OTHoliBall_OT_med.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter