Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

YES!!!

My electricity is being turned off from 9 - 1 today; so i'll leave you alone til later!! :lmao:

YES!!!

My electricity is being turned off from 9 - 1 today; so i'll leave you alone til later!! :lmao:

OMG!!!:eek: :eek:

How are you going to stay warm???? How are you supposed to DIS!?!?!

Don't these utility company peoples know that there are somethings that just cannot be ignored whilst they play around with our lives!?!?!?!

Morning all! Just working on the answer then a pm will be sent!

OK I don't know the second one... does anyonoe have a mint for me?
Also do we know how twinkie is?

Good Morning.

I think I'm in. PM sent. I tood a flyer on number two. Did I mention that I wooooo hooootied yesterday? But, after reading the post immediately before mine realize I need a drink.

Wheat Thins

Ok.....from the amount of PM's I had...this riddle should have been about 3 more pages! :faint:

here we go...in no particular order other than how I remember them... ;)

Joey:
tigger3.gif

Steph:
tigger3.gif

Kevin aka Mr. Wiggles. ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
tigger3.gif

imsorryJudy: of course you can play!
tigger3.gif

bobbie: Nice to see you back!
tigger3.gif

Roadie of course....:cloud9:
tigger3.gif

Wheat Thins: :rotfl2:
tigger3.gif

babynurse:
tigger3.gif

I'm not sure why...but for some reason there seems to be an underlying theme to the riddles this week.

Farm-Animals-Print-C10064393.jpeg

am I the only one thinking this??:confused: (that's a RHETORICAL question)

HI MR. WIGGLES!!!! :wave:

Hey Road....what are you trying to say here? :confused3 ;)

Maybe I've had too much egg nog???:confused3

Or maybe we're planning a "riddle nativity"...weren't there some farm animals somehow involved in yesterday's riddle or am I imagining that? (that MIGHT be a rhetorical question)

I'm not sure why...but for some reason there seems to be an underlying theme to the riddles this week.

Farm-Animals-Print-C10064393.jpeg

am I the only one thinking this??:confused: (that's a RHETORICAL question)

Parlez-vous francais? Je parle francais. un peu.

Maybe you RG's should coordinate themes each week. I'm certain you have time for such things, right?

I will openly admit, that when I saw the second word I thought it was brIBEry. I thought maybe an IBE was an African gazelle or something, but then I told myself there must be a more logical answer.

Go ahead and laugh if you must. But the bad thing is I googled IBE. I learned that IBE stands for many things:

Institute of Biological Engineering
Innovative Body Enhancement
Identity-Based Encryption
International Bureau of Education
Industrial Battery Engineering

Alas, it is not an African gazelle.:rolleyes:

The difference between the 2nd and 3rd is just sex;)

why don't ewe just give away the whole answer, Joey! :sad2:

And....Oooooooooh...a theme. I think we need to have a Holiday Ball or something! :banana: :banana:

Next week!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: I'll work on something.

in my spare time. ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter