Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

Well, I just want to say that Joey sucks:rolleyes: ....not Duck's Joey, Donna's Joey:mad:

JUst wanted to point this out to everyone here the double standard. Does anyone think that if I or if any of the other guys had said this they wouldn't have gotten a STHU or the triple or quad eyeroll??

Double standards don't apply to women. Only to men.

Now let me sit back and wait for the "STHU DUCK!" popcorn::

JUst wanted to point this out to everyone here the double standard. Does anyone think that if I or if any of the other guys had said this they wouldn't have gotten a STHU or the triple or quad eyeroll??

1. Duh
2. You never sang to me in a stairwell
3. I have also never seen you in your jammies
5. At least I haven't started charging you
d. again, Duh!

Oh STHU and go find me some points:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, I just want to say that Joey sucks:rolleyes: ....not Duck's Joey, Donna's Joey:mad:

:teeth:

Don't dis Joey, he appreciates my mind! ;)

Yeah...go with that. ;)

I wish...that's more money for the Disney Fund! :banana:

1. Duh
2. You never sang to me in a stairwell
3. I have also never seen you in your jammies
5. At least I haven't started charging you
d. again, Duh!

helllloooooooooo...Yes you have!

Oh STHU and go find me some points:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Ok...that counts too and now she's included in the fund with Angel, Roadie and me.

You really should have put an :rolleyes: :rolleyes: or four in there.
We could have used the extra $1. ;) :) :banana:

Jeffy: It's math...it has Numbers....geez, dont be so picky! ;)
anipilot.gif

You see, a male riddler I have never said STHU to, take lessons Duck :teacher:
I'm not speaking for that poster, but just guys in general on the DIS. I think some of the guys are so beat down by past relationships or something they post here like people ordering soup from the soup Nazi. Plus there's the whole ratio of about 4 to 1 women to men here that scares a bunch of guys.

"Riddle in." Step to the left, step to the left. "Waiting for TU." Step to the left, step to the left. "The riddle goddess looks wonderful." Step to the left, step to the left. "help me"

I, on the other hand, am a free spirit. Of course, my wife isn't a member of the DIS, and doesn't read here that often, but that's besides the point.

I'm not speaking for that poster, but just guys in general on the DIS. I think some of the guys are so beat down by past relationships or something they post here like people ordering soup from the soup Nazi. Plus there's the whole ratio of about 4 to 1 women to men here that scares a bunch of guys.

"Riddle in." Step to the left, step to the left. "Waiting for TU." Step to the left, step to the left. "The riddle goddess looks wonderful." Step to the left, step to the left. "help me"

I, on the other hand, am a free spirit. Of course, my wife isn't a member of the DIS, and doesn't read here that often, but that's besides the point.

Ok, Duck, you owe me a monitor! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter